What's new

Jointly Redesigned and upgraded Chinese J-10Bs built in Pakistan as FC-20s

While.. I do agree that the Indians tend to get carried away with patriotism.. We tend to overindulge in demeaning this nature.. after all, Its been inculcated by generations of being ruled by one outsider or the other, It starts appearing as you approach the boundries of Punjab and Pakhtoonkhwa..increasing in intensity as you enter India and Peaking in Central India towards UP and Madhya pradesh and diminishing as you approach Burma.Unfortunately unlike the Indians our "superiority complex" often only surfaces against our own people..

Coming to the post of the avatar showing the man I hold directly & solely responsible for the mess we are in today..The F-35 is fantasy, We are lucky if even the currently ordered F16's are delivered to us and not embargoed for our nuclear weapons
and this statement "US will never like to loose Pakistan until IRAN remains hostile to US, and this may help PAK win f-35's late in the next decade"
Is far fetched..Pakistan is far from the US's blue eyed boy in the region, Infact they are already debating the time line for an attack on us in closed circles, their troops infact are taking about it.Best one forget about any arms purchases from them. The FC-20 is going to take its time, AESA radars have already been evaluated from a certain Italian manufacturer but the product was found to be immature and slightly expensive. The Chinese are a good bet, lets hope they hack a few more data bases and find something out of there. I like their philosophy; "Cant invent it?, Steal the blueprints from someone else".

can someone plz tell me how j-10B can match the mki, super hornet, eurofighter, mig-35 and rafael...

i just dont see it, aesa is 5 years away, and even if they do have aesa it wont be as powerful as on the twin engine jets since 1 engine cant supply that much power. same goes for the ew system the twin engine jets just have a big advantage because they have more jamming power, and on top of that a fully loaded j-10b will be a lot less manuverable than a fully loaded mki, sh, ef, or rafael.

and in 2-3 years u will see the first sh, ef, rafael, or mig-35 flying the skies and by the time the j-10 arrives there will be over 70 of those planes all with pilots who have experience on them and the latest technologies, backed by 230 mki(which might get an upgrade with al-41 3d tvc supercruise engines, and ibris aesa radar), 70 mig-29 smt, 50 mirage 2009, 30 mig-29k, 70 or so lca, 140 jaguars, and 200 or so mig-27s, and mig-21s.

all that will go up against 70 jf-17s, 60 f-16s, 40 j-10s, 100 f-7s, and another 100 mirage IV(upgraded)

can someone plz tell me how j-10B can match the mki, super hornet, eurofighter, mig-35 and rafael...

i just dont see it, aesa is 5 years away, and even if they do have aesa it wont be as powerful as on the twin engine jets since 1 engine cant supply that much power. same goes for the ew system the twin engine jets just have a big advantage because they have more jamming power, and on top of that a fully loaded j-10b will be a lot less manuverable than a fully loaded mki, sh, ef, or rafael.

FC-20 is 5 years away, yet you seem to have already finalized its maneuverability, radar and ECM.

Poor CAC engineers... they should look here to analyze what their final product is going to be.:frown:

Btw according to PLAAF pilots, the J-10 is more maneuverable than the Flanker and the only one able to do the vertical climb similar to F-22.

i dont know whats up with Moin Ansari.. he use to be a fair analyst but over the time he has lost his credibility.
This just kills his reputation
PAKISTAN TO REPLACE THE F-16s with the F-35 in 2020:
though he has made some valid points about FC-20 and JF-17 and some of his article are worth it.

Last edited:
Hi,

This guy has shamelessly stolen the context of different articles, put them together and put up an article that only a pakistani would love.

i dont know whats up with Moin Ansari.. he use to be a fair analyst but over the time he has lost his credibility.
This just kills his reputation

though he has made some valid points about FC-20 and JF-17 and some of his article are worth it.

I think he mistakenly put pakistan in the place onf USA, bcoz USA is going to replace F16 with F-35 by 2025!

As fatman said, what's the credibility of "Rupeenews.com"?

I think the writer got carried away at quite a few occasions.

Aren't the Indians planning to do the same with the LCA? I guess that would be equally funny, no?

wherever i have posted about the N-LCA in the lca discussion thread i have always stated its going to be a COMPLETE FLOP SHOW ...i would be really surprised of they would pull off the LCA MK2 within 5 years ....its not gonna happen mate ....why i say this because the russian carrier training aircraft su-39 (su-25 smt) ARE TWIN ENGINED ...it will end up being underpowered and over weight as usual....carrier landings need strengthened undercarriage which will a light aircraft will not be able to handle

:cheers:

Back
Top Bottom