What's new

Join PDF Social Media Team

If you have nothing to add on subject, stay out of it instead of selling your own misplaced science.

Do not derail topic.
If you want I can ask some Insta pages that I know to help us I can create a group and whatever is shared with me I can share with them and they can past about it.

If you want I can ask some Insta pages that I know to help us I can create a group and whatever is shared with me I can share with them and they can past about it.

Sure thing. We will plan and discuss before execution. Currently, the focus may remain to have members interested in SM activity, participation & analysis. Not to forget to bring above idea while we are in a close group discussion.

Sure thing. We will plan and discuss before execution. Currently, the focus may remain to have members interested in SM activity, participation & analysis. Not to forget to bring above idea while we are in a close group discussion.
How many people are we looking to start the group ? 🤔

How many people are we looking to start the group ? 🤔
More the merrier.
1626784782863.png

Hi everyone,

Hope you are all fine and doing well. PDF is looking for social media volunteers of Pakistan origin for our project in regard to Twitter & Facebook postings. In this regard, we will be sharing a Team based group chat on two different mediums for which, details will shared once we are in number to initiate. We will be sharing tasks based upon current affairs & strategic natures. Everything will be explained after short listing and based upon your interest as well as your time & search skills on social media.

Pakistan Defence Forum will be promoting the respective members by different means which is like either Forum Title and or promoting your work on Pakistan Defence Social Media accounts. You are invited to share your Twitter IDs so I will be creating a close group chat and similarly, on twitter for coordination as well.

Regards,
Can I still join this?

I don't have an active twitter account but will make one to join you all in this commendable project.

Back
Top Bottom