What's new

Join PDF Social Media Team

The Eagle

SENIOR MODERATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Hi everyone,

Hope you are all fine and doing well. PDF is looking for social media volunteers of Pakistan origin for our project in regard to Twitter & Facebook postings. In this regard, we will be sharing a Team based group chat on two different mediums for which, details will shared once we are in number to initiate. We will be sharing tasks based upon current affairs & strategic natures. Everything will be explained after short listing and based upon your interest as well as your time & search skills on social media.

Pakistan Defence Forum will be promoting the respective members by different means which is like either Forum Title and or promoting your work on Pakistan Defence Social Media accounts. You are invited to share your Twitter IDs so I will be creating a close group chat and similarly, on twitter for coordination as well.

Regards,

Hi everyone,

Hope you are all fine and doing well. PDF is looking for social media volunteers of Pakistan origin for our project in regard to Twitter & Facebook postings. In this regard, we will be sharing a Team based group chat on two different mediums for which, details will shared once we are in number to initiate. We will be sharing tasks based upon current affairs & strategic natures. Everything will be explained after short listing and based upon your interest as well as your time & search skills on social media.

Pakistan Defence Forum will be promoting the respective members by different means which is like either Forum Title and or promoting your work on Pakistan Defence Social Media accounts. You are invited to share your Twitter IDs so I will be creating a close group chat and similarly, on twitter for coordination as well.

Regards,
What if I dont use Twitter or FB ? I mean I have twitter but it is mostly dead. I have started being active on Instagram. And I am very active on YT as well.

Youtube and Twitter is @TSEMarkhur
Insta is @TheSnakeEatingMarkhur

What if I dont use Twitter or FB ? I mean I have twitter but it is mostly dead. I have started being active on Instagram. And I am very active on YT as well.

Youtube and Twitter is @TSEMarkhur
Insta is @TheSnakeEatingMarkhur

Simply put, we will be starting like OSINT. Even though, OSINT is different. The Team will be coordinating on different aspects and as you use Insta, the scope can be expanded too. Noted your ID.

Simply put, we will be starting like OSINT. Even though, OSINT is different. The Team will be coordinating on different aspects and as you use Insta, the scope can be expanded too. Noted your ID.
My page on Insta is defence related and OSINT IMINT is shared it was dead for an year but I have started posting again. YT is more of cinematic but I will be expanding into different fields in future so I can share stuff on YT as well.

I'm pretty clear in tweeting that I am tough on our enemies, and once you love Pakistan created in Allah's name, then you have either the support or you don't, but in the end, you have just junoon. While I experience the pain of utilizing my real name when I was an amateur, the lessons I've learned so far have prepared me with the means to face any sacrifice that may be ordained to honor a country created by Allah.

Last edited:
My page on Insta is defence related and OSINT IMINT is shared it was dead for an year but I have started posting again. YT is more of cinematic but I will be expanding into different fields in future so I can share stuff on YT as well.
I'm pretty clear in tweeting that I am tough on our enemies, and once you love Pakistan created in Allah's name, then you have either the support or you don't, but in the end, you have just junoon. While I experience the pain of utilizing my real name when I was an amateur, the lessons I've learned so far have prepared me with the means to face any sacrifice that may be ordained to honor a country created by Allah.

Will create a group on PDF initially and share details accordingly.

Hi everyone,

Regards,

Twitter id: Defcon_Green

Last edited:
Hi everyone,

Regards,
I am in

This site gets close 1-2 million views/month and ads are running constantly. So this site is obviously minting money

you should hire people and give them proper jobs to earn proper money for their labor. instead of getting free labor under the guise of volunteerism

Its understabdable if you are running a non profit or don’t monetize the site to take volunteers
As you can see, you have demonstrated your level of understanding since your all calculations are based on the cost of the materials. American is a superpower in all technology as opposed to the red-tag clothes of Mujaheddin. In the midst of the night where you have run away in the darkness for more than 20 years of war without even knowing anyone, did you hear your president speak what a lesson he was explaining to the American people who prided themselves on technology but underestimated how Americans lost the war in Afghanistan?
It is not my intention to change the theme of this post, but I would like to bring your attention to the fact that not everything can be calculated based on money.

Hi everyone,

Regards,
Great to hear abt that.
Hi everyone,

Regards,
I'm interested too. Twitter handle: @ImSharar

Back
Top Bottom