What's new

John Kerry to visit Vietnam this week

if Chinese boys like ArmchairPrivate and Edison Chen don't troll here.

Three day BJ from the relatives of the women he used to rape, he sure loves to go to Vietnam.

when you are France citizen, its shameful for you when troll like that, think back what did France Colonial soldiers did in Vietnam in the past ?

Last edited:
Gang Rapes and Beatings, Brothels Filled with Teenage Prostitutes -- The Depths of American Brutality in Vietnam | Alternet

Now the Viets welcome the G.I.s with open arms...Read this if you dare.... and weep if you are human...
For some reason, this appears to be mentality of certain small asian countries. Nuke them, kill 300,000 people, they love you (Japan reference). Kill two million people, rape their women, they love you. Someone who gave you a culture, maintain regional peace in region for millennium, provide you with language, you try so hard to **** them over. The strangeness of some small countries. Lol.

if Chinese boys like ArmchairPrivate and Edison Chen don't troll here.

when you are France citizen, its shameful for you when troll like that, think back what did France Colonial soldiers did in Vietnam in the past ?
But he speaks the truth. Marines will get plenty of Vietnamese shagging and bj. And your women will love it. Sorry, breaks my heart to say it, but it's the truth. Wish I was wrong on this issue.

Shifting sands of reality, half a century ago the US was mortal enemies with the Vietnamese and Chinese were their allies and today the roles are reversed. I still think the Vietnamese are making a mistake by going against their neighbours.
who are your friends, who are your enemies?
enemy yesterday, enemy today? should we carry on for 1,000 years?

Let check the fact:

Vietnam has seen many enemies coming and going. It defeated bloody dirty invaders China (Imperial and Commie), Mongolia, France, America, Champa, Cambodia/ Khmer Rouge and Thailand.

Besides, in the second world war we had militarily clashes with Japan and England (with supporting troops from India and Pakistan), in the first Indochina war with France´s Allies Germany and some Africian countries, in the second Indochina war with US´s Allies South Korea, the Philippines, Australia and New Zealand. Do I forget anyone?

If the war is over, the relation is normalized, why should we keep the hostility?

If we stop relation with all our former enemies, who is left?
China and Pakistan? not possible according to some posters here. See the list!

Some mentioned atrocities of US soldiers. The poster just forgot posting the atrocities of Chinese soldiers in Vietnam as well.

Last edited:
This means he did rape someone, is there anything wrong with your grammar or your damn head?

"anyone" ? or its better I change clause to the passive voice: "No one was raped by him."

For some reason, this appears to be mentality of certain small asian countries. Nuke them, kill 300,000 people, they love you (Japan reference). Kill two million people, rape their women, they love you. Someone who gave you a culture, maintain regional peace in region for millennium, provide you with language, you try so hard to **** them over. The strangeness of some small countries. Lol.

But he speaks the truth. Marines will get plenty of Vietnamese shagging and bj. And your women will love it. Sorry, breaks my heart to say it, but it's the truth. Wish I was wrong on this issue.

base on your stupid comment or according to your experiences in China: Chinese women love Japanese after Rape of Nan Jing.

Last edited:
Some Chinese bullsh*t come here to bla bla bla ... with their shameless face.

Chinese just like and love many thing from Japan: Cosplay, manga, anime, JAV ... So you also lick your enemy *** !?
How many funds China got from Japanese and Western to grow until now !?

What did this "neighbour" (or this "brother" or any shjt that they can consider themselve as) do to Vietnamese during wars in thousand years untill now !? Do you know something @Pakistanisage !?
Why do you don't ask yourself about hatred between Pakistan and India or Israel and Palestine !?

You just show off bullsh*t in your head .... just as a slave. You can love and lick them as you want.

Shifting sands of reality, half a century ago the US was mortal enemies with the Vietnamese and Chinese were their allies and today the roles are reversed. I still think the Vietnamese are making a mistake by going against their neighbours.
And VNese like this "mistake". in VNese's eyes, Chinese is just a bunch of barbarian living in dessert and barren land , hunger for food every day. That's all :pop:

Some Chinese bullsh*t come here to bla bla bla ... with their shameless face.

Chinese just like and love many thing from Japan: Cosplay, manga, anime, JAV ... So you also lick your enemy *** !?
How many funds China got from Japanese and Western to grow until now !?

What did this "neighbour" (or this "brother" or any shjt that they can consider themselve as) do to Vietnamese during wars in thousand years untill now !? Do you know something @Pakistanisage !?
Why do you don't ask yourself about hatred between Pakistan and India or Israel and Palestine !?

You just show off bullsh*t in your head .... just as a slave. You can love and lick them as you want.

Lol. It isn't bullshit. You never heard that saying "me love you long time?" those were what Vietnamese women would say to American boys during Vietnam war.

Its your government who is allowing this joint training, how am i a slave, slave boy?

"anyone" ? or its better I change clause to the passive voice: "No one was raped by him."

base on your stupid comment or according to your experiences in China: Chinese women love Japanese after Rape of Nan Jing.
Do you even understand the context of my post uneducated boy? Unlike you people, we will not forget the jap atrocities. Do you fools have yearly ceremony to remember two million lives killed by your American buddies? Instead, your women just want to give them plenty o lovin

Lol. It isn't bullshit. You never heard that saying "me love you long time?" those were what Vietnamese women would say to American boys during Vietnam war.

Its your government who is allowing this joint training, how am i a slave, slave boy?

Do you even understand the context of my post uneducated boy? Unlike you people, we will not forget the jap atrocities. Do you fools have yearly ceremony to remember two million lives killed by your American buddies? Instead, your women just want to give them plenty o lovin
"me love you long time" !? <<< I don't know and don't understand what's crap that you said.

I just know that you guys are very love Japanese culture, Chinese men masturbated unrest and feel no tired for JAV idols, you love their brands and products: Sony, Toyota, Kawasaki ...., Japanese is your boss :rofl:

And If "joint training" was considered like "become slave", so you're best sh*t slave in Asia, when you training with Russian, India, Pak, USA, Indonesia .... :lol:

Last edited:

How many time Chinese aggressors invaded in to Vietnam and how many innocent Vietnamese were killed by Chinese in our history ? including attacks in 1974, 1979, 1988.

should we every months or days organize ceremony to remember all victim of Chinese murders ? No need, one ceremony for our Victory on Chinese Aggressors is enough.

Battle of Ngọc Hồi-Đống Đa - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

festival and ceremony on Victory Day against all Chinese Aggressors on 5th first month following Lunar Calendar yearly.
le-hoi-go-dong-da.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom