What's new

Joe Biden's money used to pay for prostitutes – media

Legitimate question. I just copy-pasted the headline, apparently RT moderator has editted it.

Because the thread title is a LIE, just like RT.

Joe Biden did not pay for his son's prostitutes, but you are too shameless to correct the false title above.

Because the thread title is a LIE, just like RT.

Joe Biden did not pay for his son's prostitutes, but you are too shameless to correct the false title above.

but did Hunter profit from whatever he was up to in Ukraine (besides the p-do stuff) when pappy was VP ? hmm.. 😏

Shows you what type of ppl/animals these ‘wealthy elite’ are around the world
I’m pretty sure our ‘elites’ do the same out there, pure scum class of people. Deserve every bit of hell for eternity

but did Hunter profit from whatever he was up to in Ukraine (besides the p-do stuff) when pappy was VP ? hmm.. 😏

Let Hunter be investigated and convicted for any crimes he may have committed. Due process must take its course fairly.

Anglo Saxons use a Homosexual Jew, Zelenskyy, to turn Ukraine and east of Europe into the prostitution hub.

It is good to see that Russia is taking care of the region again.
He literally has a wife and two kids
Russia is a prostitution hub just as much as Ukraine lol

Let Hunter be investigated and convicted for any crimes he may have committed. Due process must take its course fairly.
Ideally, in every case and around the world too but old Joe's WH, just like any other potus', does wield significant power and they're probably running some low key interference to shield both Hunter and Pappy.

Due process, shmoo process... these are, afterall, the most powerful people in the world for now.

they're probably running some low key interference to shield both Hunter and Pappy

You got anything tangible to support this accusation or did you just pull it out of one of your orifices?

You got anything tangible to support this accusation or did you just pull it out of one of your orifices?
Not an accusation, baba.

Have you actually seen the Hunter tapes ? I'm not one to cast aspersions on a person's character because of whatever they may have been up to in the bedroom but those vids just screamed.. ILLEGAL !!

or, it could be that Philippinas and Thai? women look MUCH younger than they are ? hmm

also, this is more about the illegal orifices Biden Jr seems to have raided in a meth haze, and been stupid enough to record them LOL

Trumps toh anadi hain, asli Khiladi Hunter nikla :D

The Ukraine deals were just icing on the cake.. pretty sure he leveraged Pa's position to make a pretty penny.

Corruption corruption hai (not talking about the moral stuff either) .. India/Pak/US.. same sleazy shit everywhere.

He literally has a wife and two kids
Russia is a prostitution hub just as much as Ukraine lol
My post isn't related to this thread but you can't deny how unbelievably creepy Biden is around women, girls and little children.

Not an accusation, baba.

Have you actually seen the Hunter tapes ? I'm not one to cast aspersions on a person's character because of whatever they may have been up to in the bedroom but those vids just screamed.. ILLEGAL !!

or, it could be that Philippinas and Thai? women look MUCH younger than they are ? hmm

also, this is more about the illegal orifices Biden Jr seems to have raided in a meth haze, and been stupid enough to record them LOL

Trumps toh anadi hain, asli Khiladi Hunter nikla :D

The Ukraine deals were just icing on the cake.. pretty sure he leveraged Pa's position to make a pretty penny.

Corruption corruption hai (not talking about the moral stuff either) .. India/Pak/US.. same sleazy shit everywhere.

So where is anything tangible or even prosecutable in that conspiratorial rant of yours above? As expected, you have nothing except your own sleaze.

My post isn't related to this thread

So may be it should be deleted for being off-topic? :D

Yeah we are all shameless, terrorists, and all the other things that Americans and their minions in South Asia throw at us.

But Americans are teaching the whole world on moral standards, freedom, democracy etc. Just ask Assange, John Mc Affee, Khashoggi in their grave and all the other witnesses of American freedom esp the natives of north America who have enjoyed American freedom before anyone else. Or the Libyans enjoying the American democracy, they are so excited that they jump into the Mediterranean sea from their boats.

Americans are the bests at possessing shame. Empire of truth.

Never mind the sarcasm.

So where is anything tangible or even prosecutable in that conspiratorial rant of yours above? As expected, you have nothing except your own sleaze.
I'll ask again, have you seen the entirety of the Hunter seks scandal tapes ?

ek baar dekh lo, fir bat karengay !

My post isn't related to this thread but you can't deny how unbelievably creepy Biden is around women, girls and little children.

I agree about Biden, he was talking about Zelensky being a "homosexual Jew" even though he has a wife and 2 kids

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom