What's new

Joe Biden: "Name one innovative product from China"

When Americans think of Japanese products, they think of:

Toyota 4runners, Toyota Land Cruisers, Toyota Camry, Toyota Prius, Nissan Pathfinder, Nissan Armada, Nissan Altima, Nissan Maxima, Lexus GX470, Honda Pilot, Honda Accord, Acura MDX, Lexus RX350 etc, etc,..

When the US thinks about Japan and South Korea:

"Yep, you guys can build some decent cars and some other electronic gadgets, but you can't never build the big toy such as Boeing 747 by your own. Therefore, we are still superior to you, and you are just our underling, we are still your boss."

That's funny considering that it was Japan that revolutionized computer design and video game consoles as we know it.

per se, Nintendo NES, Nintendo SNES, Sega, Sony etc.

What about China? lol

Why has Japan lack behind? :lol:

Not to mention that half the cars on American roads are Japanese....including mine; vintage 1994 Toyota T100 pick up, still running like a stallion!

toyota_t100.jpg

Same model and year but mine is silver & black. :smitten:

ha ha, i love it! back in japan i drive a 2003 Mitsubishi Montero. I miss it! Here in 'US, i drive a 2014 Toyota 4Runner Limited.
Good for gas and good on the road, too.

Name a few.
We invented how to create Thiamine (Vitamin B1).

There's a lot we've contributed in science and industry. Too many to list.

Lenovo? LOL! That's cheap crap. Breaks easy.

Everyone thinks of Sony, Toshiba, or MAC.

Sony is going bankrupt. Same as toshiba. They are exiting PC market becos they are no match for Lenovo. Mac is running unpopular OS even me dump it and get Window OS for my Lenovo.

Japanese are living in the past and thats why Japan is no more 2nd but 3rd class economy. :lol:

Feel the rise of China. :lol: REMEMBER, China is a bigger economy power than Japan. This is now teaches in all school education.

ha ha, i love it! back in japan i drive a 2003 Mitsubishi Montero. I miss it! Here in 'US, i drive a 2014 Toyota 4Runner Limited.
Good for gas and good on the road, too.

We invented how to create Thiamine (Vitamin B1).

There's a lot we've contributed in science and industry. Too many to list.
Yes, very great "achievement", but now still be the slave of USA, still that word, don't rush to make conclusion, you Japan in the history never be the leader of the world, that's your destiny.

Most of the famous Japanese companies are now going bankrupt.

Largest autmobile maker in US is Toyota Motor Corp. And no, its not GM.

Toyota is not going bankrupt.

Yes, very great "achievement", but now still be the slave of USA, still that word, don't rush to make conclusion, you Japan in the history never be the leader of the world, that's your destiny.

When the world thinks of Japan the word "Quality" comes to mind. When they think of China the word "Quantity" comes to mind.

Now, in all things, always choose quality over quantity.

China did invent something

but what i love abt china they can copy and produce anything :)

if China was not there things would have been more expensive

China did invent something

but what i love abt china they can copy and produce anything :)

if China was not there things would have been more expensive

I concur with you, they are good at copying. lol.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom