What's new

Joe Biden: "Name one innovative product from China"

well guess what ? China invented mother of all weapons -- the gun powder.
now hang yourself :hang2:

Not just gunpowder, but all the basics of modern warfare, such as guns/firearms, explosives, artillery, rockets... all of these were invented in China.

The Westerners stole these inventions, and used them to enslave half the world, not to mention wiping out the Native Americans and Australian aboriginals to nearly the point of extinction, and stealing their land.

The Japanese took our ideologies such as Confucianism, and Sun Tzu's Art of War, the latter which they used to commit genocide against us.

The world does not respect the weak, that is the truth. Our inventions were stolen and used to murder our own people.

That's funny considering that it was Japan that revolutionized computer design and video game consoles as we know it.

per se, Nintendo NES, Nintendo SNES, Sega, Sony etc.

What about China? lol

You still won't gain the equal status in the eyes of the White Anglo-Saxons.

Now the Japanese games have been dominated by the western games, because you are still too weak to compete with the West, now leave this job to your big brother China.

You still won't gain the equal status in the eyes of the White Anglo-Saxons.

Now the Japanese games have been dominated by the western games, because you are still too weak to compete with the West, now leave this job to your big brother China.

China? ha ha ha. Don't even make me laugh.

Not just gunpowder, but all the basics of modern warfare, such as guns/firearms, explosives, artillery, rockets... all of these were invented in China.

The Westerners stole these inventions, and used them to enslave half the world, not to mention wiping out the Native Americans and Australian aboriginals to nearly the point of extinction, and stealing their land.

The Japanese took our ideologies such as Confucianism, and Sun Tzu's Art of War, the latter which they used to commit genocide against us.

The world does not respect the weak, that is the truth. Our inventions were stolen and used to murder our own people.

Very well said.

You Japanese are in the same category of 'un-innovative Asians' in the eyes of the US.

See how many Yankees are labelling your cars as the rice boxes. Making fun of China won't help you to gain the equal status of the white men.
I have never in my entire life as an American, heard of Japanese cars called, "rice boxes". If you said rice boxes, to the average American, he would think you were referring to Chinese take-out food. :lol:

pagoda-chinese-boxes.jpg

I have never in my entire life as an American, heard of Japanese cars called, "rice boxes". If you said rice boxes, to the average American, he would think you were referring to Chinese take-out food. :lol:

pagoda-chinese-boxes.jpg

hahaha! So true. All the Americans that i meet always say, "You're Japanese??!! Omg, I wanna go to Japan and study video game design in Tokyo!

In fact, I even hear this from Chinese-Americans and a lot of Korean-Americans. lol

China? ha ha ha. Don't even make me laugh.

The Japanese culture is a rootless culture, first it imitated the Chinese culture, later it copied the western culture.

The Chinese culture has been temporarily triumphed by the western culture, but we will regain on our foot again.

The Chinese culture is completely diehard in the 5000 years of history, and it is not the first time we got defeated, but we still can still manage to survive, to learn from our enemies, to study their advantage and weakness, then become dominant again.

Japan is destined to become a vassal state, either to China or to the West, you can never become a ruler by yourself.

You did try in the WWII, but result was simply receiving two nukes.

When Americans think of Japanese products, they think of:

Toyota 4runners, Toyota Land Cruisers, Toyota Camry, Toyota Prius, Nissan Pathfinder, Nissan Armada, Nissan Altima, Nissan Maxima, Lexus GX470, Honda Pilot, Honda Accord, Acura MDX, Lexus RX350 etc, etc,..

Very well said.

See, we invented all the basics of modern warfare, yet what use was it? Foreigners merely stole these inventions and used them to kill us.

See the difference between the leadership of Chiang Kai-shek and Mao. Chiang Kai-shek let China be butchered and enslaved by foreigners, whereas Mao with the same low level of technology was able to fight the USA + 16 of her allies during the Korean War, pushing them into the longest retreat in the history of American armed forces.

Today we have patriotic leaders, not traitors like Chiang Kai-shek. And in the next 10-20 years, China's national and military power will grow beyond what anyone else in the world could even imagine.

With patriotic leaders and incredible economic/military strength, there will be nothing we cannot accomplish. All we have to do is wait.

Chinese technology? they think of cheap labor for Walmart, and working in Japanese -owned factories.

That's funny considering that it was Japan that revolutionized computer design and video game consoles as we know it.

per se, Nintendo NES, Nintendo SNES, Sega, Sony etc.

What about China? lol
Bothered to explain what's innovation? just be confined to product?
And why you rush to make conclusion too early? when Chinese innovate the culture and other thing, you japanese and western just learn how to make cloth.

When Americans think of Japanese products, they think of:

Toyota 4runners, Toyota Land Cruisers, Toyota Camry, Toyota Prius, Nissan Pathfinder, Nissan Armada, Nissan Altima, Nissan Maxima, Lexus GX470, Honda Pilot, Honda Accord, Acura MDX, Lexus RX350 etc, etc,..

But what has Japan invented?

hahaha! So true. All the Americans that i meet always say, "You're Japanese??!! Omg, I wanna go to Japan and study video game design in Tokyo!

In fact, I even hear this from Chinese-Americans and a lot of Korean-Americans. lol
Not to mention that half the cars on American roads are Japanese....including mine; vintage 1994 Toyota T100 pick up, still running like a stallion!

toyota_t100.jpg

Same model and year but mine is silver & black. :smitten:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom