What's new

Jobless after virus lockdown, India's poor struggle to eat

Don't dude me buddy.

Your servility to the white man and hatred for the Hindu are both quite evident in your nonsensical post where you claim more Britons are dead but Britain doing better than India.

And then this hot humid gibberish coverup.

Keep sucking up and hating.

We are behind our PM 500%.

Literal sandal licking bhakt calling other people servile. Every "Hindu hater" here has shown more empathy to the millions of starving low-caste pajeets wandering the country than you or any other Sanghi fellating Modi-Ji and Yogi-Ji.

Literal sandal licking bhakt calling other people servile. Every "Hindu hater" here has shown more empathy to the millions of starving low-caste pajeets wandering the country than you or any other Sanghi fellating Modi-Ji and Yogi-Ji.

Ok.

Now take care of your country and stop obsessing about ours.

Its been particularly disgusting to our neighbours in the main.

Oh dear, do you actually think the rise of Hindu militancy, communal unrest, religious intolerance. And Akshay Kumar's new movies have made your neighbors jealous?

Indian Railway doing its bit,

EULSUMLUEAA0Iye

EULSUpoU8AIo3ts

EULSVF-UYAEqdQg

Providing Health care to Far flung parts of India.

So this is the so called Indian innovation hospital trains, you jus added curtains and it was. Have you seen our modular hospitals each equipped with ventilators toilets and diagnostics? This is crap.

Actually not at all.

I'm no bhakt, that's well known.

But any leader of a billion plus population who can pull this off, it will be him.
Just saw your hospital trains, you added curtains to the train compartments, great innovation. Lololol. Go check out our modular hospitals, one container two beds, with oxygen, ventilators and diagnostics,inbuilt toilet. Remote 5g monitoring, uv box for food delivery n minimize medical worker exposure. Damn you guys are crude.

So this is the so called Indian innovation hospital trains, you jus added curtains and it was. Have you seen our modular hospitals each equipped with ventilators toilets and diagnostics? This is crap.

What's crap is what you eat. Why don't you do something about that?

I mesn seriously man. Why don't you eat like humans? Chicken, meat, fish. Eggs. Milk.

Must you put everything that moves into your mouth?

Look at the world. Look at what you have unleashed because of YOUR crap.

What's crap is what you eat. Why don't you do something about that?

I mesn seriously man. Why don't you eat like humans? Chicken, meat, fish. Eggs. Milk.

Must you put everything that moves into your mouth?

Look at the world. Look at what you have unleashed because of YOUR crap.
I EAT ALL THE FOOD LISTED BY YOU GENIUS. I don't eat bats rats nor dogs my dear yindoo friend. There are a minority who eat that but not me. To be honest 99% of Chinese don't take weird meat but 1% is 10million in a population of a billion right?

Anyway I am asking about your hospital trains which you so proudly touted as our equivalent. No more bragging tone it seems? I just spoke to an upper middle class Indian, even he is having problem getting enough food. Care to share some insights. In China during the peak, I have got delivery courtesy of our digital economy and superb logistics, yes not even Europe or US come close to that and I am not bragging.

I EAT ALL THE FOOD LISTED BY YOU GENIUS. I don't eat bats rats nor dogs my dear yindoo friend. There are a minority who eat that but not me. To be honest 99% of Chinese don't take weird meat but 1% is 10million in a population of a billion right?

Anyway I am asking about your hospital trains which you so proudly touted as our equivalent. No more bragging tone it seems? I just spoke to an upper middle class Indian, even he is having problem getting enough food. Care to share some insights. In China during the peak, I have got delivery courtesy of our digital economy and superb logistics, yes not even Europe or US come close to that and I am not bragging.

I'm happy that you eat like a human being.

However that does not absolve you of the collective responsibility as a nation.

No I really want to know as an Indian.

What was our blunder in Kashmir?

What have you gained by your so called change in your constitution with is worth the paper it is written on? Pakistan control every single inch Kashmir which it had before you foolish act, you are staying put where you were, all you gained is further hatred from Kashmiris and even those who were sympathetic to the India, you alienated them as well. If it is that not a blunder then what it is?

I'm happy that you eat like a human being.

However that does not absolve you of the collective responsibility as a nation.
That virus could have happened anywhere, we took the brunt of the beatings while the world watched and laughed. Now nobody is laughing. A month ago people predicted the collapse of China, now due to superb governance which NO ONE ON EARTH CAN Match, sorry after this incident, most Chinese are more and more confident of their government,fates had changed.

What have you gained by your so called change in your constitution with is worth the paper it is written on? Pakistan control every single inch Kashmir which it had before you foolish act, you are staying put where you were, all you gained is further hatred from Kashmiris and even those who were sympathetic to the India, you alienated them as well. If it is that not a blunder then what it is?

No one in India cares about Kashmiri hatred or alienation.

We take that as a given on first principles and act from there.

That virus could have happened anywhere, we took the brunt of the beatings while the world watched and laughed. Now nobody is laughing. A month ago people predicted the collapse of China, now due to superb governance which NO ONE ON EARTH CAN Match, sorry after this incident, most Chinese are more and more confident of their government,fates had changed.

So basically it's a big FU to the world.

Thanks.

No one in India cares about Kashmiri hatred or alienation.

We take that as a given on first principles and act from there.

So basically it's a big FU to the world.

Thanks.
Let me tell you this, after this, they might be only One industrial power left and everybody would need to buy from us. Its whether the time is right for Xi to declare a new trading system. INDIA if still led by that idiot will descent into chaos. This is my prediction, let's see how it unfolds.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom