What's new

‘Jinnahpur Maps Existed’

Mods please close this nonsense thread this jinaahpur and sindhudesh drama is all nonsense!! even if altaf makes a plan for jinnahpur i am sure NO URDU SPEAKING WILL FAVOUR HIM!! its been 64 years no one is a mohajir everyone is a pakistani many generations of pakistanis

Word

Pehlay Pakistan :pakistan:

high ranked officer,Mr. Imtiaz admitted that Jinnahpur maps never existed...it was a plan by the establishment to wipe out MQM from Pakistan

@ thread opener, don't open B.S threads picking fake news from fake B.S news paper run by Jamiyat & Jamaat clowns. Ask them to fix their exteremist brothers first who had made Pakistan a hell of bombings. For your information(cuz your info is stuck 20 years back like 'Ummat') Pak Army had already acknowledge that all this Jinnahpur thing was fake & total nonsense created only for political purposes by parties against MQM.

@ Mods, request to close the thread as Army already said that it was fake information.

bloody hell.. this party must be banned by Supreme Court.. only free and fare elections in Karachi and MQM will be wiped off from the face of karachi's bloody earth for good.. my all, yes ALL, urdu speaking friends are against MQM..
you have created discrimination by saying URDU speaking. I must say that all Pakistanis must stand united against each and every corrupt leader and kick them off from our PAK LAND.

you have created discrimination by saying URDU speaking. I must say that all Pakistanis must stand united against each and every corrupt leader and kick them off from our PAK LAND.

what about the establishment??....don't they deserve boot?

guys its useless to fight with each other lets go to the solution i think every Pakistani will agree on this......if things are proved guys mark my words if these things are proved then are you all agree that MQM should be banned and Altaf hussain should be arrested.......?????
think as a Pakistani.....if not proved then they are not guilty

guys its useless to fight with each other lets go to the solution i think every Pakistani will agree on this......if things are proved guys mark my words if these things are proved then are you all agree that MQM should be banned and Altaf hussain should be arrested.......?????

Thats the point man
Prove it in Supreme Court of Pakistan and arrest Altaf Hussain

If u dont have the evidence then avoid putting up false accusations its as simple as that

Yes, I'm Pakistani, if anything goes against this country even MQM, it must be banned & it's leaders(whoever involved) must be arrested. But at the same time those Pakistanis must be slapped who bash & love to bash fellow Pakistanis. Like in this very forum i've noticed many guys who hate Muhajirs(Urduspeakers) & MQM for the reason they migrate to this land, they don't know how much Muhajirs sacrificed for this country, blood, properties, lands, families, money & what not. I never expect that people(of our own country) hate us(Muhajirs) this much. But still we love Pakistan alot, it is our motherland & we muhajirs can proudly sacrifice more for it happily.

Yes, I'm Pakistani, if anything goes against this country even MQM, it must be banned & it's leaders(whoever involved) must be arrested. But at the same time those Pakistanis must be slapped who bash & love to bash fellow Pakistanis. Like in this very forum i've noticed many guys who hate Muhajirs(Urduspeakers) & MQM for the reason they migrate to this land, they don't know how much Muhajirs sacrificed for this country, blood, properties, lands, families, money & what not. I never expect that people(of our own country) hate us(Muhajirs) this much. But still we love Pakistan alot, it is our motherland & we muhajirs can proudly sacrifice more for it happily.
brother no one hates muhajjirs and urduspeakers............. they hate MQM not ordinary muhajjjir or urduspeakers
we know you people scarifies a lot and we respect that but now you are not muhajjirs now you are Pakistani same like all of us........ brother remember one thing you left your land and came to Pakistan and the people of Pakistan specially sindhis accepted you as a brother................... we are all brothers no one is sindhi, muhajjir , punjabi or pathan we all are Pakistani
now we should get rid off this thing that we are so and so.....
lets make firm decision anyone (PPP, MQM, ANP , PML ) who is against Pakistan we are all against them
please iiin zaatuun r qoumiytun k jhagrun say bahir nikal au

Assalam alaikum

yes brother we know all of it and we love our urdu speaker brothers and i don't comment on mqm or altaf so it won't be called attack on urdu speaker brothers

our family were also migrated from eastern punjab and i think most of the killing was there they also lost all the things that u ppl lost and lost many many loved ones. My mother's father had 8 brothers all of them got killed with their families ( wives , sons and their wives ) 2 out of her mamoo were killed my mom's father got shot at but survived , to cut it short all the village was murdered only some kids got away and some old ladies. i used to love ask about what happened back there and they used to tell me about them sometimes with tear filled eyes and sometimes with pride , So we know it all

No we don't hate u and i spoke urdu more then punjabi in my life and most of my friends r urdu speakers BUT I DON'T CALL MYSELF MUHAJIR AND I WILL BRAKE A NOSE IF SOMEONE TRIED THAT

TARIQ

brother no one hates muhajjirs and urduspeakers............. they hate MQM not ordinary muhajjjir or urduspeakers
we know you people scarifies a lot and we respect that but now you are not muhajjirs now you are Pakistani same like all of us........ brother remember one thing you left your land and came to Pakistan and the people of Pakistan specially sindhis accepted you as a brother................... we are all brothers no one is sindhi, muhajjir , punjabi or pathan we all are Pakistani
now we should get rid off this thing that we are so and so.....
lets make firm decision anyone (PPP, MQM, ANP , PML ) who is against Pakistan we are all against them
please iiin zaatuun r qoumiytun k jhagrun say bahir nikal au

Yes any one against this country, we are against them, applies for MQM too. But today's ground realities says that it is PPP & ANP creating troubles in Karachi, MQM seems to fighting back against them. Do you remember how peaceful Karachi was just 4 years back, when there was Musharraf & MQM in power. All the PPP torture cells & no go areas discovered by Rangers in Lyari operation doesn't it proves what MQM was shouting for long time? The Kati Pahari area needs to be cleared as that area is becoming afghanistan, it is no go for police, rangers or any other security forces. Whenever Rangers tried to go the thugs stop them somehow at the entrance. No one knows whats happening in the houses behind kati pahari, even reporters & journalists are not allowed to go there, it is strange PPP is not giving orders for operation in that area. For your information Kati Pahari area was not like this 4 years back, peaceful Pathan brothers live there & MQM nazim Mustafa Kamal build a road there cutting that hill(pahari) that helped people living there million times.

Yes any one against this country, we are against them, applies for MQM too. But today's ground realities says that it is PPP & ANP creating troubles in Karachi, MQM seems to fighting back against them. Do you remember how peaceful Karachi was just 4 years back, when there was Musharraf & MQM in power. All the PPP torture cells & no go areas discovered by Rangers in Lyari operation doesn't it proves what MQM was shouting for long time? The Kati Pahari area needs to be cleared as that area is becoming afghanistan, it is no go for police, rangers or any other security forces. Whenever Rangers tried to go the thugs stop them somehow at the entrance. No one knows whats happening in the houses behind kati pahari, even reporters & journalists are not allowed to go there, it is strange PPP is not giving orders for operation in that area. For your information Kati Pahari area was not like this 4 years back, peaceful Pathan brothers live there & MQM nazim Mustafa Kamal build a road there cutting that hill(pahari) that helped people living there million times.
now u see its all power game.......no one is innocent here.....all parties are doing wrong (PPP,MQM,ANP) they are all invovled in the pursuit of power in Karachi......they are killing each other they all have Gangs.
iis hamam mein sab he nangay hain dost
thats why i want to say that dont support any of them they are all same they are all criminals.....admit it and decide it that we will never ever support anyone who is involved in killing of any Pakistani

Back
Top Bottom