What's new

Jinnah VS A.Kalam Azad

haha.. no way.. afghans hate pakistanis. pashtuns were great barbaric hordes who fought well in times when muscle had the strength. however when brainpower took over muscle power the pashtuns and all other muslims have been falling more and more behind. soon they will break up into different countries friendly to india.

I think india will eventually break and very maturely create a looser federation with common defence and economy but different state laws. not like the way you
think.

Well look at brain power of usa but its getting battered by muscle power, you say pakistanis are different nations but then again so is India, now tell me are people of punjab same as gujratis and tamils and so on?.

mountains dont like or hate. its the barbarism of the people from western lands who came to kill hindus. nothing to be proud of about that, infact you should be ashamed of it.

Today afghans love indians and hate pakistanis.
just like hindus are killing innocent Kashmiri muslims, Its hindu inflrators who attracted muslim army towards them, your raja were greedy, Their greed of more land were the causes of their defeat. you should be ashamed of yourself, Everytime when Hindu soldiers tried to win Khurosan , They always had faced defeat there.

Well look at brain power of usa but its getting battered by muscle power, you say pakistanis are different nations but then again so is India, now tell me are people of punjab same as gujratis and tamils and so on?.

if america had barbaric mind, they would have just nuked and put every pashtun to sword if they wanted. thats the difference between brain power and barbaric power.
people of india are very different but choose to live together. people in pak are also different but thy want to split.

The irony is that Jinnah's grandfather was himself a Gujarati Hindu.

Jinnah believed that by getting converted, he now belonged to a different civilization in conflict with his pre-conversion civilization.

Jinnah did not convert, he was born into a Muslim Household. Jinnah's father was also born in a Muslim household. It was Jinnah's Grandfather who was born a Hindu but converted to Islam as a youth.

Please get your facts straight and refrain from twisting well documented facts which can be easily verified. Like a wise man once said " You are entitled to your own opinions, but you are not entitled to your own facts ".

mountains dont like or hate. its the barbarism of the people from western lands who came to kill hindus. nothing to be proud of about that, infact you should be ashamed of it.

Today afghans love indians and hate pakistanis.

I am very proud of our history, i can see you are ashamed of yours as all that you called great crumbled when it faced us.

Afghans hate Indians with passion and call them former slaves, i should know they are my people and i live amongst them, but you keep believing what you want when the time comes you will know the truth.

Start a war and see Afghans will stand shoulder to shoulder with Pakistan, after all you call pakistanis children of these barbarians.

just like hindus are killing innocent Kashmiri muslims, Its hindu inflrators who attracted muslim army towards them, your raja were greedy, Their greed of more land were the causes of their defeat. you should be ashamed of yourself, Everytime when Hindu soldiers tried to win Khurosan , They always had faced defeat there.

kashmir was always hindu until islamic invasion happened. hindus are not killing innocent kashmiri muslims.
there are no hindus in kashmir valley. there are no killings in jammu.
the indian army only kills pakistani muslims who come to kill indians

I am very proud of our history, i can see you are ashamed of yours as all that you called great crumbled when it faced us.

Afghans hate Indians with passion and call them former slaves, i should know they are my people and i live amongst them, but you keep believing what you want when the time comes you will know the truth.

Start a war and see Afghans will stand shoulder to shoulder with Pakistan, after all you call pakistanis children of these barbarians.
i am also proud of indian history. afghans themselves were slaves of turkish arabs and genghiz khans barbaric hordes.
thats the difference between pashtun mind and hindu mind.. i never talked of strting a war and killing and fighting.. you did.

first try not to kill each other in the form of different forms of taliban and then come to talk.

kashmir was always hindu until islamic invasion happened. hindus are not killing innocent kashmiri muslims.
Thats what your media tought you, But the real picture is totally different, Wat do think ? How can any Pakistani cross the bordar line of Kashmir ? Its impossible .. Those all muslims were killed indian armies belongs to Jammu and Leh (IOK). but thats not the topic of this thread, So no more arguements with a troller like you..

Thats what your media tought you, But the real picture is totally different, Wat do think ? How can any Pakistani cross the bordar line of Kashmir ? Its impossible .. Those all muslims were killed indian armies belongs to Jammu and Leh (IOK). but thats not the topic of this thread, So no more arguements with a troller like you..
paksitanis cross daily across the LOC. those muslims killed by indian army ( not hindus) were indeed mercenaries sent by Pak.

i am also proud of indian history. afghans themselves were slaves of turkish arabs and genghiz khans barbaric hordes.
thats the difference between pashtun mind and hindu mind.. i never talked of strting a war and killing and fighting.. you did.

first try not to kill each other in the form of different forms of taliban and then come to talk.

We are very happy about slavery, i take it you are not that's why you are here debating on Pakistani forum, people who have rejected you.

You do want to start the war but you can't because you know we will blow you to kingdom come and what ever our fate dekha Jaye ga.

You think we don't know how lowly punjabi Pakistanis rate the Pathans and other Afghans as cavemen ,while the pathans think the Punjabis as the Dal Khor cowards ??

We are very happy about slavery, i take it you are not that's why you are here debating on Pakistani forum, people who have rejected you.

You do want to start the war but you can't because you know we will blow you to kingdom come and what ever our fate dekha Jaye ga.
glad to hear that like to be slaves. kabhi hamare bhi seva karo.

india doesnt want war, because we are progressing well and we are never a fighting race. we dont think like you. you say that you will blow a part of india but dont mind your entire race being elimianted.
We are more responsible. I dont want to kill you and seem my family killed in return. we believe that everyone should have a right to live well and be happy.

You think we don't know how lowly punjabi Pakistanis rate the Pathans and other Afghans as cavemen ,while the pathans think the Punjabis as the Dal Khor cowards ??

You keep believing that you know very well its not the truth but what can you expect from a man whose identity and history is based on lies.

If punjabis are dalkhors then i hate to think what you are but i realise its pointless debating with a man who believes in cow as a mother and rat as a father.

You keep believing that you know very well its not the truth but what can you expect from a man whose identity and history is based on lies.

If punjabis are dalkhors then i hate to think what you are but i realise its pointless debating with a man who believes in cow as a mother and rat as a father.
difficult to debate with someone who cannot understand context and has meat in the head rather than brains

difficult to debate with someone who cannot understand context and has meat in the head rather than brains

Don't bother with him.

He is only doing what he is meant to. Nothing more, nothing less.

08dc737a069c48c48929247.png

ca71afca858d445d86399af.png

5fa36396c8314f6e9e9a509.png

The Cripps Mission: A Reappraisal

Well, Mr. Jinnah had a mentor in Mr. Churchil.

Partition was a ploy of Churchil to extract vengeance on the Congress leaders and the league was just putty in his hands.

The fact that - there is nothing left in Pakistan that Jinnah really wished for and Pakistan is in exact state that Maulana sahab envisioned does prove a thing or two about who's ideas were right and who's could not hold their grounds and with time proved to be complete failure..

It's all in open and we have seen TNT getting failed by seeing creation of BD and by seeing how Muslims are killing each other in the so called state of Muslims.. Jinnah wished well for its minorities but even that wish is blown away on a daily basis when the powerful mullahs in the society tries every cheap tactics in his jhola to not let them live a peaceful Hindu/Christian life..

So the point is - If Pakistan is not at all like what Jinnah envisioned then how exactly his ideas were right? Please explain..

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom