What's new

Jinnah VS A.Kalam Azad

Despite your fanboyism, Pakistan was actually very successful in manipulating large powers (mostly US) into giving us nice toys and helping us along. Pakistan was the first country to get the F16 and because of us, the US had to export it to other allies as well. Even though they were developing the F20 for export.

As for the future
Well the future lies in east Asia, mostly China, and guess who's good friends with China?
I'll give you a hint, it's not India ;)

China, in my opinion is a temporary solution. Han Chinese majority will not be able to absorb a large state like Pakistan in a union, so it will be difficult for Pakistan to ever become an integral part of China, may be a partner and a trusted ally at the most, lets say SCO member, like Turkey has become a NATO member, but not part of EU. In my opinion, Pakistan needs to explore other options, if Russia refuses to include it in Eurasian Union, then Iran, Turkey, GCC+ remains pretty much the only available option, while remaining allied with the Chinese for the time being. But then too many people will see the shadow of Khilafa in that, not that it matters what other people think. Just my 0.02.

Our leaders are not our well wisher and we are also responsible for this.
We can be a good nation like china but our leaders are not giving us basic needs like water, electricity, petrol, gas etc..
So when we stuck in earning basic needs for our family than how can a man take part to make our country proud?

Maulana Azad represented a false thinking of our islamic scholars OF SUB CONTINENT at that time, who believed that muslims will remain united, and better economically and religiously in united india.BUT the time has proven the thinking of Quaid-e-Azam to be true.Today the remaining muslims in india are sometimes killed by extremists hindus in the name of religion or denied of economic properity. The same reasons MR.JINNAH wanted to create pakistan.SO the time has proven Mr. JINNAH right.HATS OFF FOR ALL HIS EFFORTS. LONG LIVE PAKISTAN.AMEEN.

Maulana Azad represented a false thinking of our islamic scholars OF SUB CONTINENT at that time, who believed that muslims will remain united, and better economically and religiously in united india.BUT the time has proven the thinking of Quaid-e-Azam to be true.Today the remaining muslims in india are sometimes killed by extremists hindus in the name of religion or denied of economic properity. The same reasons MR.JINNAH wanted to create pakistan.SO the time has proven Mr. JINNAH right.HATS OFF FOR ALL HIS EFFORTS. LONG LIVE PAKISTAN.AMEEN.
So Muslims are not killed by Islamic extremists or Muslims in Pakistan and they are not denied of prosperity by the govt.,corrupt leaders and bureaucrats.

Stop this comparison of Indian Muslims v/s Pakistani Muslims.

Indian Muslims think they made the right choice and so does Pakistani Muslims. Period.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom