What's new

Jim Rogers says good-bye to India forever

Off late they have started it.

Since when India lost first Test to Sri Lanka , they made it their headline.

But when later India won back to back two tests, they didn't mention that even in their sports section.

Any sources ?? Indian or American or even Chinese ??

Search Jim Rogers in India on YouTube. You will find it.

From reddit

2002- India as we know it will not survive another 30 or 40 years. I bought only one stock in India and only a few shares at that. But it wasn't shares in an Internet start-up or some high-flying software company. It was a hotel chain called India Hotels. Untitled

2010 – India sitting on a fiscal time bomb Forbes India Magazine - Why is Jim Rogers Sceptical of India's Future?

2012 - I Want to Invest in Russia, Not in India
Jim Rogers: I Want to Invest in Russia, Not in India

2012 – India is a complete disaster India is a Complete Disaster | JIM ROGERS BLOG

2013 -I am not optimistic on India Govt measures are hopeless, I am not optimistic on India: Jim Rogers - timesofindia-economictimes

2013 - Why I’m shorting India Jim Rogers: Why I’m shorting India - Livemint

2014 - Jim Rogers: Forget U.S. markets, I’m buying Chinese and Russian stocks | Daily Ticker - Yahoo Finance

2014 - 'I wouldn't invest a penny in India. Jim Rogers Hates The Indian Market...

2015 - Jim Rogers exits India Jim Rogers exits India, says one can’t invest just on hope - Livemint

He got returns when shares were booming, made his profit and exited spitting nonsense as always

Told ya guys, Modi won't sustain its market reform slogan for long. He will eventually nose dive and he is diving down....

Rogers is an investor in markets, he is not someone who sets up companies - thus, from India's perspective he is woefully irrelevant.

Besides, the due has had a raging ha*d on for China for a while now - hope he is enjoying himself with recent developments and much more to come. :rofl:

forget our attitude...Never have seen Amrikan so Anti-India that shows your nationality...in your next birth don't be ashamed to show your roots

The common perception is that the poster you quoted is not American.

People like Jim Rogers are the scum sucking parasites of the investment. They don't care if it's India, Pak, China, Thai or Taiwan or whatever.....all that matters to them is money. And the more the money an individual makes, the more are the public likely to latch on to his words, however ridiculous or devoid of logic they might seem.

Back
Top Bottom