What's new

Jihad of Balochs against Sikhs (excerpts from Jangnama)

In the footnotes , the translator is spewing non-sense ;

1.png

In the footnotes , the translator is spewing non-sense ;

View attachment 404114

Sikhs in those days used guerrilla tactics. They would never fight a full pitched battle but instead attack when the enemy was at the weakest and then retreat. Maybe the author is talking about that?

Anyway, who won and who lost is not an easy question to answer. Look at the Indians and Pakistanis quibbling on these forums everyday about who won each of their wars.

Sikhs in those days used guerrilla tactics. .
They did. And they fought zealously. But the translator is biased and zealot as well. He is convincing readers that fleeing scenes of Sikhs should not be taken literally, while the words put into mouths of Abdali and Mir Naseer by the poet, should be taken literally.

A very horrible and twisted compliment by you, my traumatized friend.

That must be the case. Thanks

Sardar Ji, what has race and racism any thing to do with my opinions about Sikh historians?. Sikhism is a religion , not race. Its my observation that Sikhs are very dishonest in narration of history. They often mix fiction with facts. And the translations by them can not be 100% trusted. I have read the English translation of few pages of Jangnama by a non-Sikh scholar and its obvious to me in this case , the Sikh translator has changed the tone of the original text with his own.

Ironically he called you Racist while he regularly abuses UP Bihari Bengali and south Indians by calling them Bhaiyyas. :lol:

Arent baloch people fighting for their own independance? What do they have against sikhs?

Back
Top Bottom