What's new

JI wants bailout, not privatisation for Pakistan Steel Mills

You are suggesting, same as they have in UK? well that is correct, do the same with railways. But what can I say, Tax is not enough to fill their pockets is it

So what you suggest we do my dear? its not like they are giving us back the best

shake up the management and workers .

jo kam na karey kick him out

same thing will be done by private sector management

un kay pas koi magic nae

we dont want to get kicked like by rpps mians and maliks

people championing privatization?

what a joke

people like nawaz family,mian mansha,malik riaz,karem dhadi etc such people will make these corporations profitable.OMG

they will monopolize like sugar mills,flour mills etc even poultry to take prices up

same will go will electricity case in point the rpp scandal 5 rs ki chez 50 rs mayn and so on and so forth

monopoly in cement,steel etc so not a good point to privatize

So we rather keep the companies that dont produce any results plus cost billion/yr in subsidize and bail outs for what?

So we rather keep the companies that dont produce any results plus cost billion/yr in subsidize and bail outs for what?

so you suggest giving rs 50 instead of 20 to theses corrupt maliks and mians and their monopoly

they all were profitable it can be done again

else monopoly of private sector in

flour,sugar,electricity etc etc

Privatization is the only way forward nowadays for public sector companies.:police:
It's being done heavily in India.

so you suggest giving rs 50 instead of 20 to theses corrupt maliks and mians and their monopoly

they all were profitable it can be done again

else monopoly of private sector in

flour,sugar,electricity etc etc

I rather sell the mill for a one rupee then to give them billion/yr in subsidize.They were profitable now they are not keeping unprofitable business and borrowing to subsidize it makes sense how?

Flour sugar privatized dont cost Tax payers a penny?

shake up the management and workers .

jo kam na karey kick him out

same thing will be done by private sector management

un kay pas koi magic nae

we dont want to get kicked like by rpps mians and maliks

And this tells me you know nothing about business management...am i right?
And with Public sector organizations especially Civilian run / Govt run organizations, it is never too easy to fire / sack anyone, as most of these employees are permanently hired. So on what grounds are you going to kick them out? performance? did you work on their training and development? restructuring the organization, management models / theories, decision making process , either fast or slow, all of these things matter

The free loaders want the govt to subsidize their usage, and the govt types, bureaucrats and politicos, they like that - because it gives them power, the consumer gets horrible service and the free loaders, well, they live off stealing -- Our concern should be to allow government to do what it does best and NOT do what it does not do best.

A Private mill in Pakistan makes profits, the govt run mill makes losses - PIA was the seed for Emirates, Gulf, Malayisan, and Singapore, they all make money , PIA makes losses - Chinese have offered that Pak Railways should make money, the proposal is not even discussed because we are used to failure and making losses.

So, what if privatization does go forward, what can we expect? Expect criminals, that is to say Unions, Islamists and politics to come forward to collect their piece --

And this tells me you know nothing about business management...am i right?
And with Public sector organizations especially Civilian run / Govt run organizations, it is never too easy to fire / sack anyone, as most of these employees are permanently hired. So on what grounds are you going to kick them out? performance? did you work on their training and development? restructuring the organization, management models / theories, decision making process , either fast or slow, all of these things matter

they tried to fire ptcl workers after privatization did they succeed?

government can pass new law workers are not TTP that they will start armed resistance so don't kid yourself

the private sector like power looms in Faisalabad has millions of loom workers after labor laws amended it is very difficult to fire a worker as you please.

my cousin has 400 power looms i know how hard labor has become so don't hawii fire and proclaim to be an expert

the God for saken private sector cant act like a boss and fire as his highness pleases

thats why there are labor union their to protect their rights and occasionally create problems also

warna mota peat SETH kahan garib mazdor ki sunay ga

my cousin complains to me all the time about labor union my reply is will you listen to them individually? no . as danda per hay

and i also told him if such is the case why are textile sector owners united under APTAMA

they always use labor to protest against power shortage and to put pressure on government with tor phor but don't like it when same labor asks for rights

SHINING EXAMPLE OF HYPOCRITE PRIVATE SECTOR

if people dont like subsidy ask government to cut it for them in electricity and any other in which they give subsidy

agar apna ghar chal raha hay tu mar dayn garib ko

aur kitni subsidy detay hayn wadera aur businessman politician gareb ko

yehi garib tumharay sar ko aen gay jabgurbat had say bhar gay

STUFF HAPPENS

I rather sell the mill for a one rupee then to give them billion/yr in subsidize.They were profitable now they are not keeping unprofitable business and borrowing to subsidize it makes sense how?

Flour sugar privatized dont cost Tax payers a penny?

and when they monopolize taxpayer gives billion more to buy daily usage and eating things

kan idhar say pakarlo yan udhay say

seth kisi ka dost nae

they tried to fire ptcl workers after privatization did they succeed?

government can pass new law workers are not TTP that they will start armed resistance so don't kid yourself

the private sector like power looms in Faisalabad has millions of loom workers after labor laws amended it is very difficult to fire a worker as you please.

my cousin has 400 power looms i know how hard labor has become so don't hawii fire and proclaim to be an expert

the God for saken private sector cant act like a boss and fire as his highness pleases

thats why there are labor union their to protect their rights and occasionally create problems also

warna mota peat SETH kahan garib mazdor ki sunay ga

my cousin complains to me all the time about labor union my reply is will you listen to them individually? no . as danda per hay

and i also told him if such is the case why are textile sector owners are united under APTAM

they always use labor to protest against power shortage and to put pressure on government with tor phor but don't like it when same labor asks for rights

SHINING EXAMPLE OF HYPOCRITE PRIVATE SECTOR
oh I got your point now, well it stands null, because as i said, the performance, profiteering of an organization depends on re-structuring, management models, decision making powers etc. Hiring / Firing is just a part of it. so don't come in here with this attitude as I owe you something, no need to get personal.....
Go and read my post again, it might make sense to you

are you feeling ok dear? i just can't make sense out of what you wrote to me, how is this even relevant to what i said?

OMG . parhana nae aa raha tu chup kar jao

i gave you example of private sector labor

self proclaimed expert

what a joke

and when they monopolize taxpayer gives billion more to buy daily usage and eating things

kan idhar say pakarlo yan udhay say

seth kisi ka dost nae

My bad were you getting all these goods for daily usage free of charge before these mills were sold to private investors? cause if you were then you be one of the lucky one cant remember a day when i walked to the store and came home with atta rice and dall for free.

people championing privatization?

what a joke

people like nawaz family,mian mansha,malik riaz,karem dhadi etc such people will make these corporations profitable.OMG

they will monopolize like sugar mills,flour mills etc even poultry to take prices up

same will go will electricity case in point the rpp scandal 5 rs ki chez 50 rs mayn and so on and so forth

monopoly in cement,steel etc so not a good point to privatize

solution to this is in having strong regulatory bodies and further strengthening of CCP. i would have preferred that the Steel mill could be successfully run by the government but i know it cant happen.

Back
Top Bottom