What's new

JI seeks Presidential pardon for Mumtaz Qadri

But nobody has the right to kill somebody like this, whatever the case, AFAIK, it is not permitted in Islam either. or do you have some material otherwise?

The fact that how was the blood money paid is another matter, but it was paid. If Qadri pays it, and ST's family accepts it, then so be it.
brother i agreed that if blood money is paid BUT if they want to pay blood money by force or by blackmailing as seen in kidnapping of Shehbaz taseer then this blood money by blackmailing will not be acceptable in the eyes of Islam and LAw

Salamzz all Muslim brothers
I think that we should not discuss this matter as it is religiously very sensitive
brother wasalam ......
it may be sensitive but Islam tells us to speak the truth and there is no need to be afraid while speaking truth......
ISlam HAq ka deen hai

---------- Post added at 11:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 PM ----------

Assalam alaikum

doctor pai jaan sada knoosh raho , pakistan vich sub chal da ai

TARIQ
waslam
Tariq bhai afsoos iisi baat ka hai k yahan sab kuch chalta hai

this Jamat e non-islami should have enough now playing on people religious sentiments..MQ is a murderer and should be hanged without a delay as there are plenty of witness for his henious act..Enough with the stupid English penal code which is keep the justice from being served..we need to execute him at a public square after friday prayer..Saudi style.

If he is released then i am afraid you will see many more cases of this type and there will be no punishment for killing of anyone in the name of Islam ......
everyone will take law in his hands and law and order situation will become worse

Assalam alaikum

i guess it is a very good move and i hope they succeed in it and zardari and alikes don't hang the real indian agents and send them with flowers to india from kaal khothri and some of them in jail cells after being convicted e.g solat mirza

zardari atleast do a good move by pardoning him

TARIQ

Tariq bhai on one hand we have a man like Salman Taseer a true visionary ,a sucessful enterprenur , a public servant and representative who fought with the dictators for his peoples interests , who tried with least words the ever suffering minorities of a majority muslim nation .. the minority who keep paying the price of others fault. I dont know how difficult it is to understand for you that its very tough and require balls to stand up against medevil practices . Taser was the man who dared did it .. against all the odds WHILST on the other hand we have a maniac coward murderer who killed Salman Taseer , who was unarmed and without challenging him qadri murdered him. Yar the world is has made us a laughing stock because of this stupidity.

---------- Post added at 12:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:53 AM ----------

If he is released then i am afraid you will see many more cases of this type and there will be no punishment for killing of anyone in the name of Islam ......
everyone will take law in his hands and law and order situation will become worse

Well summarized and to the point GOP has to implement the writ of the state .... Leave a clear message by punishing all those who breach laws. Otherwise tommorow will be even worst for us.

Assalam alaikum

oh yes and who convinced the family of victums to accept blood money they also can make st's family to accept blood money ( in case they need it ) or just pardon him coz governer sahib is not coming back but if this guys is hanged ( which i highly doubt ) would make a lot of problem for them and for others

Khan bhai , u r talking just like in pakistan nobody dare to break the law or taking in their hands st himself didnot respect the law and no one can stop anyone from taking the law in his hand

but this a special case qadri didnot murder st bcoz of some money dispute or worldly matter, though i wish if st was not murdered and brought to court but in our country st and alikes also didnot repsect the laws and court verdicts

TARIQ
well each man to its own tariq ji u think what is right i dont agree with it i think something is right u dont agree with it well great lets kill each other this thing will be promoted there is no doubt about it well lets see what happens i am done with this

Assalam alaikum

truly bhai the world is laughing at us bcoz of those st , zardari, nawaz , bhai etc who r well educated or on high official jobs while not looking for their county's interests and stealing money from their own ppl

stop fooling ur self just one murder doesnot brought all this shame on pakistan it is due to our corrupt and unloyal elites

and to make my point stronger the norwegian guy who killed how many ppl , i don't see the world is looking downward to the norwegians

TARIQ

No way a killer can enjoy amnesty.... If you release him you'll get more killers like him

The people who wants to do something for qadri must help his family
i am sure that JI is not sincere for releasing Qadri.. this is only politics

Assalam alaikum

let's implement the law fully on everyone, hang solat mirza , asia bibi and frankly i don't care about qadir coz he knew the result of his act ( if i knew him before his action i would try to stop him ) but since st can't comeback and there is a chance that hanging him can backfire on st's family or on the society i oppose his hanging otherwise i don't care

Agreed?

TARIQ

If we talk about our image in the eyes of world .. and consider "Logics" according to laws.. then we are wrong
we must remmember the Ghazi Ilm deen Shaheed story
we must consider that Qadri hadn't killed an "innocent"
What Qadri did was his act.. he might be ready for death
but the thing is that how are we taking this incident?????
This is a killing in the name of Islam
but quite different from typical extremism

Back
Top Bottom