What's new

Jhaur - The War of 1971

I feel I wont have the heart to watch this and start weeping - and the tragedy continues to play out here - like a needle poking everytime I logon to this site or see any reference to Pakistan. Itnay Andhay ho? Itnay jahil ho? Itnay behiss aur nalaiq ko apni qabr saamne khud rihi hai aur phir bhi wohi ghalatiyan dohra rahe ho?

No this is completely different.
I feel I wont have the heart to watch this and start weeping - and the tragedy continues to play out here - like a needle poking everytime I logon to this site or see any reference to Pakistan. Itnay Andhay ho? Itnay jahil ho? Itnay behiss aur nalaiq ko apni qabr saamne khud rihi hai aur phir bhi wohi ghalatiyan dohra rahe ho?
It is driven by our failure to be honest about our history and who our heroes and patriots are the versus hucksters and traitors.

Last edited:
Documentaries like this one are much needed. Untill you face your past you can never grow. I can already sense from the trailer that this will be a very difficult watch but I would encourage all to bear through it. We need to understand what happened, what mistakes were made. If you don't know your mistakes how can you ensure you won't repeat them?

On topic, BBC recently released never before seen footage of '71 war and it has a few very insightful revelations both on the Pakistani side and the Indian. How India and Bangladeshis subsequent to the conflict have succeeded in controlling the narrative, rather propaganda about the war.

Microcosm of this - watch from 1:36 onward, IAF jets bombed and orphanage in Dhaka, 200-400 perhaps more children were killed and India immediately blamed Pakistan for the bombing to make India look bad, which I wouldn't be surprised if Indian and Bangladeshis continue to believe so. Indians like everything else have continued to lie about this conflict from the outset and we are even ashamed to defend our side. We are still apologizing for the conflict.

Also, Niazi comes across as a comic figure a total buffoon and even though he had all the odds stacked against him, some with a bit more gravitas and grace would have fared much better.

East Pakistanis were always a time bomb ticking away and didn’t matter what you gave to them, it would have not stopped this looming disaster on us. Historically, we never wanted them to be part of us it was U.K. who pushed it on to us

The reality is the same "ruiling elite" is still running the affairs the pakistan.

BD is the most successful RAW ops - B Raman, a Deputy Chief of RAW in his autobiography

What a total ethnic cleansing of the Muhajir community in all parts of the East Pak starting from the late 1970! Not even babies were spared, not to mention the raping, maiming, burning etc. - all like the pogroms meted out on the Muslims in India being amplified by 10K times!!! What happened to Mujib's family in 1975 is a toned down version of what happened to the most of the Muhajir families.....

All functioned like an orchestra as per the Indian plans first outlined by Mountbaten and Nehru in 1947 with an immediate putting into action in verbatim.....

The Pak authority put a blanket censorship on the news about the real events regarding the genocide of the Muhajirs, for they feared not a single Bangal in the West Pak would remain alive....

*2m Bangal folks died in the man made famine in 1974

What India did in EP parallels what India is doing in myanmar now. Just rinse and repeat the same old strategy.

Documentaries like this one are much needed. Untill you face your past you can never grow. I can already sense from the trailer that this will be a very difficult watch but I would encourage all to bear through it. We need to understand what happened, what mistakes were made. If you don't know your mistakes how can you ensure you won't repeat them?
I'm noticing a lot of documentaries come out online detailing the WP side of history ever since last year. I am in agreement with Dr. MAM Choudhury - I think WP should of started doing this strait after everything settled after 1971.

But I think present day Pakistan may be doing this as a result of hasina / BAL's propaganda machine. Better late than never I suppose.

Last edited:
U should watch this. It is mind boggling!!! Let’s learn.

The East Bengal Battalion Revolt & Massacre - MUST WATCH
@SQ8 @Dr.Nick Riviera @Kambojaric @Hakikat ve Hikmet
@AgNoStiC MuSliM @blain2 @Deino @Foxtrot Alpha @Horus @Irfan Baloch @krash @LeGenD @Major Sam @Moonlight @PakSword @Serpentine @Slav Defence @TaimiKhan

Last edited:
1643992781431.png

On topic, BBC recently released never before seen footage of '71 war and it has a few very insightful revelations both on the Pakistani side and the Indian. How India and Bangladeshis subsequent to the conflict have succeeded in controlling the narrative, rather propaganda about the war.

Microcosm of this - watch from 1:36 onward, IAF jets bombed and orphanage in Dhaka, 200-400 perhaps more children were killed and India immediately blamed Pakistan for the bombing to make India look bad, which I wouldn't be surprised if Indian and Bangladeshis continue to believe so. Indians like everything else have continued to lie about this conflict from the outset and we are even ashamed to defend our side. We are still apologizing for the conflict.

Also, Niazi comes across as a comic figure a total buffoon and even though he had all the odds stacked against him, some with a bit more gravitas and grace would have fared much better.

You have made it all so clear, crystal clear, now.

It was all India's fault.

Happy to see that you have at last grasped the central truth about events.

Back
Top Bottom