What's new

JH-7. China's first domestic combat jet equipped with multi mode look down shoot down pulse doppler radar

F-6 was a pretty small plane. Only 12 meters long. Less than Tejas.
I saying hat we have the capability to maintain the large and twin engine jet, if PAF want JH-7A to induct it no one stop us to buy large and twin engine fighter bomber like JH-7, that's my point

Pakistan don't have sufficient money to buy and operate JH-7. This is reality, not fantasy.
this is another matter, but your claims that JH-7 is not for export is wrong anyone can buy JH-7 who has the money, and PAF not to chose JH-7 because its design is outdated, (70s era design)

this is another matter, but your claims that JH-7 is not for export is wrong anyone can buy JH-7 who has the money, and PAF not to chose JH-7 because its design is outdated, (70s era design)

F-15 is 1960s / 1970s design and USAF is buying F-15EX as its next generation combat jet. So nothing wrong with 1970s design.

F-15 is 1960s / 1970s design and USAF is buying F-15EX as its next generation combat jet. So nothing wrong with 1970s design.
not to compare Air supercity with fighter bombers, and I am not saying PAF saying, ask them why do they consider JH-7 outdated design

What is your source PAF considers JH-7 outdated design? Do you have a link? If not I will report you for making unsubstantiated claim.
I have no link but all Professional members which has direct link to PAF saying that, and report me as you can, because i am not lying but telling a truth that i am reading and hearing here on the PDF , but PAF not satisfied with its design

By not having JH-7 types jets and a Strong dedicated Air Wing for the PN, Pakistan's Generals are giving Indian Navy advantage. Is this deliberate?

@MastanKhan has been advocating JH-7 for PN for years.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom