What's new

JF-17X- A Pakistani Stealth Fighter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm. Hasn't the Silent Eagle been modified in exactly the same way from an airframe that didn't support internal weapons storage?
That is a misconception. What is mistaken as an 'internal weapons' bay is actually a modified conformal fuel tank (CFT) to carry weapons instead of fuel. The basic airframe remain untouched. Not every aircraft can be modified this way.

JF-17 thunder cannot be made into a 5th gen plane, And if you are talking about J-XX its design suits the stealth feature, and With jf-17 U need super cruice which indeed is the strength of a 5th gen aircraft, but with the single engine I dont think Jf-17 would get enough thrust..... And no matter how many alteration u do in jf-17 it would still not exceed in decreasing the radar signature by 2-3 percent and that too at very low altitudes....

Its not easy to convert a 4th gen plane to 5th gen....... U can sure make it stealthy but never 5th gen..... Even Sukhoi 30 mki is getting stelthy but it will not become 5th gen, will it? naaah... so to counter FGFA u need to buy J-xx from china.... Both J-xx and FGFA are under testing...

That is a misconception. What is mistaken as an 'internal weapons' bay is actually a modified conformal fuel tank (CFT) to carry weapons instead of fuel. The basic airframe remain untouched. Not every aircraft can be modified this way.

Finally a post that makes sense lol I dont know why some people here cnat accept this fact and stop trolling and day dreaming.

I know nothing about jet technology, so i just wish pakistan will make JF-17 more powerful with their innovation.

Finally a post that makes sense lol I dont know why some people here cnat accept this fact and stop trolling and day dreaming.

I dont know either why some people in the world cnat accept fact and stop trolling and day dreaming.
Some example:
1 some country's PM said let world foget shanghai, just remenber mobai in 5 years in 2004, now it is 2010......
2 some country's millitory cheif said they will finish china and pakistan in 96 hour.......

Talking about day dreaming, some country is the biggest day dreamer in the world....

Well what I think about this issue is that there will not be a stealth JF-17. What might happen to the aircraft is that they can do some minor modifications to the air frame to reduce the RCS.

I know nothing about jet technology, so i just wish pakistan will make JF-17 more powerful with their innovation.

I dont know either why some people in the world cnat accept fact and stop trolling and day dreaming.
Some example:
1 some country's PM said let world foget shanghai, just remenber mobai in 5 years in 2004, now it is 2010......
2 some country's millitory cheif said they will finish china and pakistan in 96 hour.......

Talking about day dreaming, some country is the biggest day dreamer in the world....

No sense at all, just normal trolling, not worth replying really :cheers:

Well what I think about this issue is that there will not be a stealth JF-17. What might happen to the aircraft is that they can do some minor modifications to the air frame to reduce the RCS.

I wont say the air frame but the materials used in the airframe itself.

Russia has 8000 enginners working on PAK FA since the 1990s

They have already spent $10 billion on developing plasma stealth a new AESA radars and new 3D TVC engine AL41.

Its believed the structural design is similar to F22 and there are a great deal of angles and curves to reflect radar signals.

China has come along way in aero engineering but to think it could develope a fifth gen fighter before 2025 IS ABSURD.

China itself is stil reliant on Russian tech esp in engines and top line flanker fighters.

Even the J10 is a israeli lavi design and the first real chinease effort is the Thunder. FC1 fighter which is late 3rd generation design.

The chinease have themselves stated J10 is wat they will develope and improve until at least 2020.

JXX or other CHINEASE PLANE will not be ready until 2025 and for export way beyond 2030.

EVEN PAK FA will not enter service in russia tilol 2017-2018 AND IAF til 2020 AND THIS PROTOPTYPE is already doing ground taxi trials

Some example:

lol, and we all know who that country is, and what their capable of doing!

:china::pakistan::china::pakistan:

They have already spent $10 billion on developing plasma stealth a new AESA radars and new 3D TVC engine AL41.
Its believed the structural design is similar to F22 and there are a great deal of angles and curves to reflect radar signals.

China has come along way in aero engineering but to think it could develope a fifth gen fighter before 2025 IS ABSURD.

China itself is stil reliant on Russian tech esp in engines and top line flanker fighters.

Even the J10 is a israeli lavi design and the first real chinease effort is the Thunder. FC1 fighter which is late 3rd generation design.

The chinease have themselves stated J10 is wat they will develope and improve until at least 2020.

JXX or other CHINEASE PLANE will not be ready until 2025 and for export way beyond 2030.

EVEN PAK FA will not enter service in russia tilol 2017-2018 AND IAF til 2020 AND THIS PROTOPTYPE is already doing ground taxi trials

No sense at all, just normal trolling, not worth replying really :cheers:
:no:
question....what is indians benifit if Russia develops PAKFA?
Are you sure they are going to sell it to you? what about wepon package?

For your kind information, FGFA and PAKFA T-50 are same.... FGFA is Twin seat Indian version of the PAK fa.... Just like Sukhoi-30 MKI.... And This project is headed by HAL and Sukhoi jointly....

And more over A question for u, many pakistanis in here believe that China will sell JXX to pakistan, on what grounds?

Last edited:

we have invested 25% of the required budget.We are partners in the project so there is no question of denying us the FGFA.Well the same cant be said about the J-XX

U being a senior member its poor that u dont know 250 fgfa aka pakfa are gonna be build for India

A excellent example of Indian thinking. You sumed it up very nicely, what ever an indian member want to say or thinks is there in your one lil para:tup: keep the good work up:tup::tup:

adios

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom