What's new

JF-17X- A Pakistani Stealth Fighter

Status
Not open for further replies.
I totally agree with you BUT dreaming is good to make them real, Dream high so you achieve high. For a country like Pakistan, becoming a nuclear power was dream!, For a country like Pakistan making tanks was a dream! For a country like pakistan, making fighter jet was a dream! For a country like Pakistan making subs was a dream...... I know we Pakistanis are good at dreaming but you guys forget that we are good at making them true as well. :pakistan::china::usflag::smitten:

Well said buddy, just keep making good dreams come true,

Its always good for your enemies to underestimate Pakistan.

:pakistan::cheers::china:

Brother the source of the article you posted is nothing but crap if i can use the word. Think in your head once, how would anyone even know of such confidential details ? secondly your own president said that it was a technical fault. number 3 tell me why would 2 MKI allows non bvr f-17 and the outdates J-7 come close to it. Brother as per the rules of engagement which I spoke about earlier, if the MKI fired at the on coming PAF jets, it would initiate a full blown response from the PAF, which could lead to a full blown war. Just because some PAF jets were able to intercept the MKI does not mean they were better or that Pakistani pilots were amazing. Brother if the MKI wanted the J-7 would not even get close to the MKI let alone try to shoot it down and the famed Pakistani F-16 would also face tough circumstances. Please think before you post. The link you posted is a total waster, it uses Wikipedia as referces, which basically talks a lot about its credibility. Brother tell me when is Pakistan getting the B-52 ? I have never heard of that ? ?where are you getting that from, Zaid hamid ? lol The JF-17 will yes give the PAF some new tech, but the edge over the IAF, lol I really really doubt that. Again until future blocks up with more modern tech, the JF-17 even with all its fanfare is only as good as BVR equipped Bisons or jaguars. With confirmed deliveries of many more MKI’s, LCA, MRCA, more phalcons , MIG29K, and projects like MCA, and PAKFA, the edge will only getter bigger for India, it’s a fact bro, Pakistan cannot compete with India, Indian economy is atleast 10 times bigger that the Pakistani economy and the resources avaible to the IAF will allow the IAF to always maintain a huge lead when its comes to Technology and number. Hope you agree this time. :cheers:

U hav MKI, best jet, batter then F-22 , nothing cant beat it hahahaha ....blah blah blah :blah:.....u r the only person think from head...only nation think from bain. bla blah......

Come up boy stop living in dreams.

Its fan boy remarks.....MKI have edge coz of long range radar and weapons. Thats fact. But it never means that PAF hav no counter strategy for that.
Surly they hav.....nither I know that nor u......

In my observation I think MKI radar edge will go equal or less with PAF AEW&C (range more then 450 KM) and PAF already have enough wepons that can destroy target (jet, rocket , missel) even 150 KM - 200 KM away in air.

non bvr f-17
Corect ur record and notedown JF-17 have BVR Avonics that ranges more then 100 KM.
U were talking abt J-7......Pakistan grounded all old F-7.
The latest F-7PG are for interception when enemy jet or missel come closer to any city.

Brother tell me when is Pakistan getting the B-52 ? I have never heard of that ? ?where are you getting that from, Zaid hamid ?

Dont talk to much unless u dont know....
First 50 JF-17 are of Bomber class replacing A5 bombers......
Later clases willbe of Multirole for Air force and navy with western radar and avoinics.

Bombs with first JF-17 are advanced and modren...no need for B-52. Few bomb are from US which already recieved. and some are made by Pakistan ranges more then 100 KM

H-4_MUPSOW

Bomb list of JF-17
Bombs:

Unguided bombs:
Mk-82, Mk-84 general purpose bombs
Matra Durandal anti-runway bomb
CBU-100/Mk-20 Rockeye anti-armour cluster bomb
Precision guided munitions (PGM):
GBU-10, GBU-12, LT-2 laser-guided bombs
H-2, H-4 electro-optically guided,[8] LS-6 satellite-guided glide bombs [91]
Satellite-guided bombs [8]

Let the next batch come.......
PAF already designing new batch of JF-17 with air superiority avionics to counter MKI.

Last edited:
I totally agree with you BUT dreaming is good to make them real, Dream high so you achieve high. For a country like Pakistan, becoming a nuclear power was dream!, For a country like Pakistan making tanks was a dream! For a country like pakistan, making fighter jet was a dream! For a country like Pakistan making subs was a dream...... I know we Pakistanis are good at dreaming but you guys forget that we are good at making them true as well. :pakistan::china::usflag::smitten:

My maths teacher always told me that dream as as high as you can and work hard to achieve it. The day you look at your position (in case of a failure) you will find yourself ahead of those who have dreamed for inferior and have achieved them. :cheers:

I always criticize those people who cries about reverse engineering, theft/copy of design and so on..... :cry: :cry:

These things are not easy as photocopying a document....
You need a pool of engineers, technicians and secret agents to do such things...:coffee:

US and Russia built their defense industry by getting several technologies from Nazi Germany ....

My maths teacher always told me that dream as as high as you can and work hard to achieve it. The day you look at your position (in case of a failure) you will find yourself ahead of those who have dreamed for inferior and have achieved them. :cheers:

I always criticize those people who cries about reverse engineering, theft/copy of design and so on..... :cry: :cry:

These things are not easy as photocopying a document....
You need a pool of engineers, technicians and secret agents to do such things...:coffee:

US and Russia built their defense industry by getting several technologies from Nazi Germany ....

Every body do like that ....even USA and russia copy each other.
if they put ristrictions on the copy they will also not proceed in R&D

Too bad the J-11 counters the MKI, making India give up its most advanced Su-27 variant throne.

Too bad the J-11 counters the MKI, making India give up its most advanced Su-27 variant throne.

The MKI is an SU-30 variant.
And is still considered the best Su-30 out there
And it still Employs the best Radar in the sub-continent. As well as more powerful engines as well as Trust vectoring.
Has canards

How exactly did the J-11 an su-27 derivative
trump that ?

Brother the source of the article you posted is nothing but crap if i can use the word. Think in your head once, how would anyone even know of such confidential details ? secondly your own president said that it was a technical fault. number 3 tell me why would 2 MKI allows non bvr f-17 and the outdates J-7 come close to it. Brother as per the rules of engagement which I spoke about earlier, if the MKI fired at the on coming PAF jets, it would initiate a full blown response from the PAF, which could lead to a full blown war. Just because some PAF jets were able to intercept the MKI does not mean they were better or that Pakistani pilots were amazing. Brother if the MKI wanted the J-7 would not even get close to the MKI let alone try to shoot it down and the famed Pakistani F-16 would also face tough circumstances. Please think before you post. The link you posted is a total waster, it uses Wikipedia as referces, which basically talks a lot about its credibility. Brother tell me when is Pakistan getting the B-52 ? I have never heard of that ? ?where are you getting that from, Zaid hamid ? lol The JF-17 will yes give the PAF some new tech, but the edge over the IAF, lol I really really doubt that. Again until future blocks up with more modern tech, the JF-17 even with all its fanfare is only as good as BVR equipped Bisons or jaguars. With confirmed deliveries of many more MKI’s, LCA, MRCA, more phalcons , MIG29K, and projects like MCA, and PAKFA, the edge will only getter bigger for India, it’s a fact bro, Pakistan cannot compete with India, Indian economy is atleast 10 times bigger that the Pakistani economy and the resources avaible to the IAF will allow the IAF to always maintain a huge lead when its comes to Technology and number. Hope you agree this time. :cheers:

I hope you would have gone though all of my post and more importantly through the link as well
any ways...........here is a credible link of the incident for you
BBC NEWS | South Asia | India 'entered Pakistan airspace'
India 'entered Pakistan airspace'
Pakistan has said two Indian warplanes violated its airspace on Saturday, but that there was no cause for alarm as the incursions had been "inadvertent".

They flew up to 7.4km into the Lahore and Azad Kashmir sectors, it said.

Information Minister Sherry Rehman said Pakistan's air force remained "on alert and ready to face any eventuality, but we do not expect this to escalate".

An Indian Air Force spokesman denied the allegation, saying "there has not been any airspace violation".

Wing Commander Mahesh Upasani told Reuters news agency that the Pakistani accusations were an attempt to divert "the attention of the people towards something which has not happened".

Last week, India's foreign minister denied making a "threatening" phone call that prompted Pakistan to put its forces on alert following the co-ordinated attacks by militants in Mumbai, which left more than 170 people dead.

Pranab Mukherjee said the call was a hoax which Pakistan was using to divert attention from the fact its nationals had been involved in the attacks.

'No need for alarm'

The director of public relations for the Pakistan Air Force (PAF) said the Indian aircraft had violated Pakistani airspace on two separate occasions on Saturday.

"Both the Indian aircraft entered into Pakistan's airspace between two to four nautical miles at two different sectors," Air Commodore Humyun Viqar told Associated Press of Pakistan news agency.

He said Pakistani jets had responded, forcing the Indian aircraft to turn back.

Pakistan's information minister confirmed the incursion and said officials had "spoken to the Indian air force and they (IAF) have said it was inadvertent".

"Our air force is on alert and ready to face any eventuality, but we do not expect this to escalate," Ms Rehman said. "There is no need for alarm."

Correspondents say the Indian air force has been very careful in recent years to stop its warplanes from straying into Pakistani airspace.

Two jets were shot down during the Kargil conflict in 1999, although India says they were in its own airspace at the time.
now I hope you understand now.........

Coming to you BVR point.................you mentioned in post that a BVR equipped MKI wouldn't have let Vipers and and skybolts even come close so how would you describe PAF BVRs dealing with IAF? so I hope I have now quoted a "reliable" link for you

chinese flanker version does not have integrated targetting pod,doesn't have TVC and has no aesa radar installed(MKI mk3 would introduce aesa radar)

...and why did this is mentioned in JF-17 thread

U hav MKI, best jet, batter then F-22 , nothing cant beat it hahahaha ....blah blah blah :blah:.....u r the only person think from head...only nation think from bain. bla blah......

Come up boy stop living in dreams.

Its fan boy remarks.....MKI have edge coz of long range radar and weapons. Thats fact. But it never means that PAF hav no counter strategy for that.
Surly they hav.....nither I know that nor u......

In my observation I think MKI radar edge will go equal or less with PAF AEW&C (range more then 450 KM) and PAF already have enough wepons that can destroy target (jet, rocket , missel) even 150 KM - 200 KM away in air.

Corect ur record and notedown JF-17 have BVR Avonics that ranges more then 100 KM.
U were talking abt J-7......Pakistan grounded all old F-7.
The latest F-7PG are for interception when enemy jet or missel come closer to any city.

Dont talk to much unless u dont know....
First 50 JF-17 are of Bomber class replacing A5 bombers......
Later clases willbe of Multirole for Air force and navy with western radar and avoinics.

Bombs with first JF-17 are advanced and modren...no need for B-52. Few bomb are from US which already recieved. and some are made by Pakistan ranges more then 100 KM

H-4_MUPSOW

Bomb list of JF-17

Let the next batch come.......
PAF already designing new batch of JF-17 with air superiority avionics to counter MKI.

Ok my man I will counter all your argument, however baseless there are because I think you are under the wrong pretext that only you know what you know the truth

1)the article posted by hasnain , If you actually read the article that your posting from the BBC, the first line itself say “PAKISTAN HAS SAID”. Whatever happiness your getting out of the fact the a F-7 and f-16 were able to drive an MKI back is not only half true at most. If you want search the net over this incident, your own president countered this weird claim by the PAF and said that there was no IAF entering Pakistani air space and it was just a technical thing. I don’t want to try to explain what he meant by that because I know you don’t want to understand. Keep living your dream that the MKI sucks.

2) Air forces around the world are known to play this game of releasing conflicting news and then to glorify itself. The PAF does it and so does the IAF, air combat and air warfare is such a topic that it can be interpreted in many ways. Even if I was to believe you that the MKI were coming to bomb Pakistan or something like, what makes you think that 2 MKI fully equipped to attack would turn back seeing some F-7’s or old F-16 ????? You cant just go around shooting down everything you see. Please understand that, the superiority of the PAF is not proved in any way by the MKI’s turning back.

3) Stop glorifying the JF-17 this way please, you are totally ruining the reputation of the fine jet. Nothing is confirmed till now about the JF-17, only around 10 of them exist, all with Chinese avionics and some Russian components. No future block, upgrade, stealth features of any other fanboy’s dream has been stated let alone confirmed. I am really not sure where you are getting your information from.

4) the so called h-4 is a precision guided bomb not air to air bvr missile, big difference buddy, I really hope you know, and I don’t plan to waste my time trying to explain it to you because I know you will counter it with something.

5)where are you getting info like Pakistan is already redesigning the JF-17 ??????????? Pakistan had almost nil contribution to the JF-17 program, which is basically the brainchild of China. Designing a new airframe is not like making clay for kids, and redesigning one is even more complex, again I hope you know that also.

6) You talk about PAF having this and having that , I think your forgetting that whatever the PAF has India has either many times more or superior tech. Do you think if IAF actually planned to attack Pakistan it would just send 2 MKI’s, common man I don’t have to explain such kidy things to you. The PAF is truly a magnificent force, and I have great respect for it, but such childish comment like yours totally put a blemish on the PAF. Think before you post something

7) last and most important point, before you question my qualifications have a look at your own post, its nothing but dreams and fanboy material. Brother I have more experience in the aviation industry than you can imagine, I don’t want to boost but I can just say this, I really do know what I am talking about, unlike you :cheers:

With all the technology IAF has they still don't have quality pilots...I don't understand that why every time the IAF violates the Pakistani Air Space they are forced to return. PAF will protect its territory even with hot air balloons probably that's the difference in the mind sets of the pilots and the deciding factor. When it comes to Air Combats between the two, History speaks for itself.

With all the technology IAF has they still don't have quality pilots...I don't understand that why every time the IAF violates the Pakistani Air Space they are forced to return. PAF will protect its territory even with hot air balloons probably that's the difference in the mind sets of the pilots and the deciding factor. When it comes to Air Combats between the two, History speaks for itself.

Really dont behave like a child on a forum thats made for adults, if you want to pass you opinion about something prove it, just by saying that IAF does not have quality pilots your only satisfying yourself, the truth is way off brother :cheers:

realistically speaking YOU ARE WRONG ... if you knew anything about air combat you would not have posted anything of that sort ....you know shooting down an enemy aircraft in PEACETIME is a big violation and will surely spill into war and not even PAF is allowed to do that ....the pilots have to get a clearance from HQ before shooting down an enemy aircraft ...its not their decision, BVR capable IAF fighters vs present pakistani aircraft will not be a FAIR game your planes could have been picked out like toys but sadly the AF has no authority in this regard its always the politician ....and for quality of pilots lets say for a moment hypothetically PAF pilots ARE BETTER but the reality is dogfighting days are over my friend .... now its only technology

how do one know which pilot is better?

seriously,please speak about fact and please stick to the topic

realistically speaking YOU ARE WRONG ... if you knew anything about air combat you would not have posted anything of that sort ....you know shooting down an enemy aircraft in PEACETIME is a big violation and will surely spill into war and not even PAF is allowed to do that ....the pilots have to get a clearance from HQ before shooting down an enemy aircraft ...its not their decision, BVR capable IAF fighters vs present pakistani aircraft will not be a FAIR game your planes could have been picked out like toys but sadly the AF has no authority in this regard its always the politician ....and for quality of pilots lets say for a moment hypothetically PAF pilots ARE BETTER but the reality is dogfighting days are over my friend .... now its only technology

at this time IAF is better then PAF main reason is radar bvr capablity when PAF fulfill this gape then they stop IAF fighter's after this they still need havey fighter to attack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom