What's new

JF-17X- A Pakistani Stealth Fighter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your presence on this forum is a proof that Pakistan does matter a lot in your politics, thinking, defence, planning and all other aspects of governance.

Yes it does ....:agree:

but now we are slowly changing our focus to catch up China .... :cheers: In this process, we are overlapping the technology and military capabilities of Pakistan.

and any one who thinks that Pakistan will not get 5th gen jets from China, feel free to dream so..... :cheers: for me the question is time ....

I can put :china::pakistan: in close friends/allied's list without questioning... :sniper:

Yes it does ....:agree:

but now we are slowly changing our focus to catch up China .... :cheers: In this process, we are overlapping the technology and military capabilities of Pakistan.

well this is what i hve to agree to because it is true, but i wonder why you guys never tend to agree that there is still a long way to go... China is well ahead of india and is in no mode to sit and relax allowing india to catch-up. i dont see india over powering China anytime soon. moreover the new wave of US-India relations will also sound alarm bells in bejing making there pace go further up...

regards!

well this is what i hve to agree to because it is true, but i wonder why you guys never tend to agree that there is still a long way to go... China is well ahead of india and is in no mode to sit and relax allowing india to catch-up. i dont see india over powering China anytime soon. moreover the new wave of US-India relations will also sound alarm bells in bejing making there pace go further up...

regards!

you believe that China will surpass the US right, even though the US economy is 3 times larger than China's. and it not like the US is standing still.

If that is the case India has the same opportunity to surpass China as China has to surpass the US.

India's economy now is the same as china's 8 years ago. we are not that far behind and have a good chance of catching up.

yeah ,india has the opportunity to surpass china someday,but it will take much longer than 8 years to reach china's current number,cos rupee already appreciated a lot like RMB in the last 8 years,and RMB still conside as a undervalued currency,it will be the golden period for india when china achieve industrial upgrade

I agree India wont surpass China in such short time. Or Surpass at all. China may remain dominant with India always second or third. Or vice versa

But Most members on this forum always say China's economy is larger and you will never surpass. Then friendly mods close thread right at that point, preventing me from making my point.
That US economy is also larger yet China believes it can surpass it.

I just wanted to get it out there that
India has the same opportunity to surpass China as China has to surpass the US.

we need atleast 10 years to build 5 gen fighter jet

LOL i was also going to log off when i saw your comment brother. Let me get some facts straight -
WDR.....these are more of your personal thoughts than facts

1) The IAF is miles ahead of the PAF in almost everyway. In its current form the PAF's best aircraft the F-16 is still without confirmed BVR and is almost sitting ducks to even small indian MIG-21. I will not even talk about the MKI but Mig 29k and the Mirage 2000 is already more than enough for Pakistan. With future "CONFIRMED " procurements of the LCA, MRCA, PAKFA and most likely the MCA, the edge that india has will only get bigger. Pakistan only have the FC-20 which is also not confirmed and the F-16 which pakistan does not get the latest version of. Please give me proof when you say that pakistan will equal India in any way. Brother i hope you know about the Indian Awacs which is far Superior to the Swedish system that you are getting. Im sure if gambit was here he can explain to you why :P I dont want to waste my time trying to convince you because i know you will find something to criticize me about.
No doubt IAF is Miles ahead of PAF (i dont know why do Indians use Miles when the International Standard is Kilometers:lol:)
anyways, let me tell you the facts.....IAF always housed superior ACs with greater strenght utill the induction of Viper with eventually gave PAF qualitative edge for a while......look in 65. IAF had latest and supposedly superior Mig-21s in its force. In 71 they had Gnat.........tell me any other event when they were inferior. And PAF knows that it can not match IAF peny to peny so it chooses best within limits.And is the operational range of phalcon that makes it superior?...........you should know that erieye also accompanies second to none advanced technology so nothing "edgy" about falcon.

2) Pakistan has a great pilot training program but again just by plainly saying that your pilots are better than ours, you are not making any sense. With the current scenario of war with BVR and many other modern protocols, pilot training has to go hand in hand with tech. It does not matter if the pilot is very well trained if he is not on a BVR equipped jet. Even with that with the current advancement in jamming and other ways to negate a launched missile, its more of tech now that the person. Yes pilot skill does matter but again almost all major air forces train the pilots in similar ways with some differences. And i can tell you very categorically that the IAF training program is as in depth if not more that the best there is.
to be able to exploit the AC to its full potential a good pilot is necessary. Given no considerable tech advantage the "piloting" does play an effective role. The plane itself is just junk....its brain my dear that does the wonder....With JF and Bl 52 coming in The so called BVR "Advantage" will fade for IAF. One thing must be kept in mind.....The far from target you shoot....the more time he has to react....the more chances of a miss...Remember its the Jockey skill that adds to the horse to make it a winner a jokey less "superhorse" can't win
3)If you know anything about rules of engagement and how countries have to conduct themselves, you would know why india did not launch air strikes in Pakistan after 26/11. Pakistan is nuclear equipped country with credible delivery systems and India cannot afford to loose a city to a miss timed pakistani adventure. India categorically knows that pakistan will use it nuclear option as soon as it sees that it is bound to loose and that is something India cannot afford currently. With India's current arsenal and its current capabilities India has sufficient means to conduct surgical strikes if it wants.
read it out yourself
Indian SU-30 MKI and Mirage 2000-H aircrafts intrude into Pakistani airspace | Abdullah Saad
they tried but were intercepted, and thus, forced to return
India's military budget, its defense policies and everything else is 80% geared towards China, and pakistan is under the wrong impression that India is obsessed with Pakistan. It goes the other way and India has other plans in mind when it comes to foreign policy. :cheers:
Hump well India is obsessed with every country that neighbors it look at Bungladesh, Bhutan, Srilanka the situation speaks for itself

Brother i hope you know about the Indian Awacs which is far supior to the Swedish system that you are getting. Im sure if gambit was here he can explain to you why :P I dont want to waste my time trying to convince you because i know you will find something to criticize me about.

Don't get cocky, the Erieye is a great system for Pakistan's needs.
I challenge you or anyone else to prove the Phalcon is "far supior" to the Erieye.:toast_sign:

Keep praying for us! :yahoo:

Thats what Pakistanis are great at ... praying and asking for prays.

Dont get me wrong dear, it is indeed needed, but not more than the actual task of helping ourselves. Dear, encourage people to join NESCOM, encourage youngsters to study engineering, and work in Pakistan for our industrial growth. Encourage entrepreneurship and built civilian infrastructure. You know why US, China and Europe has such high tech and such fast development times for their war machines, its because they have huge civilian infrastructure helping its military infrastructure to reduce development time.

Unless we become a truly Industrialized society, dreams like producing cutting edge military machines on our own will remain dreams.

May God help us in changing our destiny. Ameen.

Regards,
Sapper

Thats what Pakistanis are great at ... praying and asking for prays.

Dont get me wrong dear, it is indeed needed, but not more than the actual task of helping ourselves. Dear, encourage people to join NESCOM, encourage youngsters to study engineering, and work in Pakistan for our industrial growth. Encourage entrepreneurship and built civilian infrastructure. You know why US, China and Europe has such high tech and such fast development times for their war machines, its because they have huge civilian infrastructure helping its military infrastructure to reduce development time.

Unless we become a truly Industrialized society, dreams like producing cutting edge military machines on our own will remain dreams.

May God help us in changing our destiny. Ameen.

Regards,
Sapper

a lot of us Indians hate Pakistan for its stand on kashmir and support to terror in India... but i can assure you.. None of us would be any less happy if they saw Pakistan developing and progressing...:pakistan:

A modern-progressive-stable Pakistan is best for India than any other country in the world...

WDR.....these are more of your personal thoughts than facts

No doubt IAF is Miles ahead of PAF (i dont know why do Indians use Miles when the International Standard is Kilometers:lol:)
anyways, let me tell you the facts.....IAF always housed superior ACs with greater strenght utill the induction of Viper with eventually gave PAF qualitative edge for a while......look in 65. IAF had latest and supposedly superior Mig-21s in its force. In 71 they had Gnat.........tell me any other event when they were inferior. And PAF knows that it can not match IAF peny to peny so it chooses best within limits.And is the operational range of phalcon that makes it superior?...........you should know that erieye also accompanies second to none advanced technology so nothing "edgy" about falcon.

to be able to exploit the AC to its full potential a good pilot is necessary. Given no considerable tech advantage the "piloting" does play an effective role. The plane itself is just junk....its brain my dear that does the wonder....With JF and Bl 52 coming in The so called BVR "Advantage" will fade for IAF. One thing must be kept in mind.....The far from target you shoot....the more time he has to react....the more chances of a miss...Remember its the Jockey skill that adds to the horse to make it a winner a jokey less "superhorse" can't win

read it out yourself
Indian SU-30 MKI and Mirage 2000-H aircrafts intrude into Pakistani airspace | Abdullah Saad
they tried but were intercepted, and thus, forced to return

Hump well India is obsessed with every country that neighbors it look at Bungladesh, Bhutan, Srilanka the situation speaks for itself

Brother the source of the article you posted is nothing but crap if i can use the word. Think in your head once, how would anyone even know of such confidential details ? secondly your own president said that it was a technical fault. number 3 tell me why would 2 MKI allows non bvr f-17 and the outdates J-7 come close to it. Brother as per the rules of engagement which I spoke about earlier, if the MKI fired at the on coming PAF jets, it would initiate a full blown response from the PAF, which could lead to a full blown war. Just because some PAF jets were able to intercept the MKI does not mean they were better or that Pakistani pilots were amazing. Brother if the MKI wanted the J-7 would not even get close to the MKI let alone try to shoot it down and the famed Pakistani F-16 would also face tough circumstances. Please think before you post. The link you posted is a total waster, it uses Wikipedia as referces, which basically talks a lot about its credibility. Brother tell me when is Pakistan getting the B-52 ? I have never heard of that ? ?where are you getting that from, Zaid hamid ? lol The JF-17 will yes give the PAF some new tech, but the edge over the IAF, lol I really really doubt that. Again until future blocks up with more modern tech, the JF-17 even with all its fanfare is only as good as BVR equipped Bisons or jaguars. With confirmed deliveries of many more MKI’s, LCA, MRCA, more phalcons , MIG29K, and projects like MCA, and PAKFA, the edge will only getter bigger for India, it’s a fact bro, Pakistan cannot compete with India, Indian economy is atleast 10 times bigger that the Pakistani economy and the resources avaible to the IAF will allow the IAF to always maintain a huge lead when its comes to Technology and number. Hope you agree this time. :cheers:

With confirmed deliveries of many more MKI’s, LCA, MRCA, more phalcons , MIG29K, and projects like MCA, and PAKFA, the edge will only getter bigger for India

you forgot one point,most of these things didn't delivery yet
the edge will olny get bigger if PA and PLA are marking time
and india don't have any edge in the long war if she have to buy most of these things

This post has been deleted by the user.

Last edited:
jf-17x and jxx are beautiful dreams

I totally agree with you BUT dreaming is good to make them real, Dream high so you achieve high. For a country like Pakistan, becoming a nuclear power was dream!, For a country like Pakistan making tanks was a dream! For a country like pakistan, making fighter jet was a dream! For a country like Pakistan making subs was a dream...... I know we Pakistanis are good at dreaming but you guys forget that we are good at making them true as well. :pakistan::china::usflag::smitten:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom