What's new

JF-17B Updates, News & Discussion

View attachment 701429
So with these 14 inductions PAF now has 22 JF-17B in the inventory I guess
Number is starting from 613 it means 12 are already built and operational with different squadrons. Now in today's ceremony there were four in PAF colours which numbers from 613 to 616 and from 617 to 626 are still to paint in PAF colors. So in that context number 26 has been achieved for B models now.

someone can remind me why 2P-86 is 20-626

and yet 2P-62 should be the last JF17A Block II?
Might be they replaced the 2 crashed serial numbers with their original serial number so that is why out of 62 Block 2 As they minus 2 from the list and perfhaps assigned them the crashed serials to hold the number. So they keep the total number of Block 2 JF-17 As to 60 operational and then from onwards till 86 are 26 Bs.

Last edited:
Might be they replaced the 2 crashed serial numbers with their original serial number so that is why out of 62 Block 2 As they minus 2 from the list and perfhaps assigned them the crashed serials to hold the number. So they keep the total number of Block 2 JF-17 As to 60 operational and then from onwards till 86 are 26 Bs.
No, serial numbers are not repeated.

Not seeing Haseeb Paracha in this photo. Although he was there yesterday and was seen in some other videos/photos.
He is no longer DCAS-Ops but shifted to Support. I wonder if this means the current CAS doesnt consider him top pick to take over. @Clairvoyant

I just couldn't help it... Honestly, I tried. I really did. I thought this bloody year is coming to an end in like 6hrs, lets just let it slide, but what the hell.

You guys familiar with the term Burn Notice. Well, this carries an entirely different meaning.

To Indian Members, is there anyway you guys would like to support this hag with A2A Refueling part in the end. She just opened the doors for her to become a meme-tag for 2021.

@araz @airomerix @BHarwana @Bilal Khan (Quwa) @Hodor @Irfan Baloch @Imran Khan @Raider 21 @waz @Windjammer @dbc @Akh1112 @aliyusuf @Dalit @GriffinsRule @HRK @Mirage Battle Commander @Nasr @PAKISTANFOREVER @Path-Finder @Riz @Stealth @StormBreaker @TheTallGuy @Trango Towers @White and Green with M/S @Zarvan @ziaulislam @PakSword @PradoTLC @khail007 @ZedZeeshan @Crystal-Clear

P.S.: 6hrs to go for my PAF 2021 Video Edit.

I just couldn't help it... Honestly, I tried. I really did. I thought this bloody year is coming to an end in like 6hrs, lets just let it slide, but what the hell.

You guys familiar with the term Burn Notice. Well, this carries an entirely different meaning.

To Indian Members, is there anyway you guys would like to support this hag with A2A Refueling part in the end. She just opened the doors for her to become a meme-tag for 2021.

@araz @airomerix @BHarwana @Bilal Khan (Quwa) @Hodor @Irfan Baloch @Imran Khan @Raider 21 @waz @Windjammer @dbc @Akh1112 @aliyusuf @Dalit @GriffinsRule @HRK @Mirage Battle Commander @Nasr @PAKISTANFOREVER @Path-Finder @Riz @Stealth @StormBreaker @TheTallGuy @Trango Towers @White and Green with M/S @Zarvan @ziaulislam @PakSword @PradoTLC @khail007 @ZedZeeshan @Crystal-Clear

LOL!

Funfact: RD-93 is useless until its base variant (RD-33) is fitted to a Mig-29 which makes it a 'Mahaan' under this Veggie Air Force.

Oh man.... I feel pity for the Indian viewers but on other hand, such people are hired by ISI to misguide & mislead Indian Armed Forces so they will always think of us a weaker opponent. Furthermore, am surprised by the IQ level of these people that reached to such high offices/media influencers who cannot share a true story but copy paste sentences which sounds more like some trolls on the Forum ignoring all the facts and no one else ever said so. I really wish that such people/RSS/BJP Brigade may be left to live isolated like this.

Bro, WION is indian media = Biggest FAKE NEWS, Propaganda and LIES on the planet:

indian media has 0 integrity or credibility....... 😎

Do you have JF-17 refueling video ? Also post new videos

Back
Top Bottom