What's new

JF-17B Updates, News & Discussion

bro 2.5-3 extension is also IMPOSSIBLE
If this is JF-17B its retain RD-93, NO NEED FOR extended intakes, unless it is JF-17 Block 3 which will have a uprated engine RD-93MA or WS-13E
BC0001 that is a block 2,
Secondly, wider intakes have been confirmed by multiple well informed people here. There is no word of engine change. We already have enough RD-93s to make up a whole fleet of 50 B3s however, the MODP report did suggest having RD-93M(A?) as well in short SY.

Secondly, wider intakes have been confirmed by multiple well informed people here. There is no word of engine change. We already have enough RD-93s to make up a whole fleet of 50 B3s however, the MODP report did suggest having RD-93M(A?) as well in short SY.
Bro why B have wider intake because B3 will have upgraded engine (more thrust) which means it will have wider intakes for greater Air flow to new engine and as well as for powering more power hungry AESA
Its doesn't make sense that B retaining rd-93 and having wider intakes

Bro why B have wider intake because B3 will have upgraded engine (more thrust) which means it will have wider intakes for greater Air flow to new engine and as well as for powering more power hungry AESA
All we can do is wait & watch

BTW what's your view on the antenna on the nose???

Can you share the report please?

Can you share the report please?
Ohh my bad, i got it confused with RD-33 in my head, can’t recall which thread the discussion is sandwiched between.

@Bilal Khan (Quwa) , Buddy, there was this i guess an old report when thunder program was at block 1 stage, a report of around 150 or 180+ RD-93 with around 30 or 52 RD-33 engines was released, do you recall ?

e8407079d777475b9f05f29b2c08789c.jpeg

IMG_5037.JPG

IMG_5038.JPG

IMG_5039.JPG

Are we saying that BC0001 is Block 3? That's an old Pic of JF-17B prototype.

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-5lfpylMX...ObELb2BQ5t3XrQCKgBGAsYHg/s1600/JF-17B_01d.jpg

if picture is squeezed, which it seems it is, if one notice the people around, particularly the one on the front of the aircraft leaned forward. he due to picture squeezed looks like a chubby woman. even the tyres justifies the squeeze.

but on the other hand the spine negates the rule of squeezing. also spine with its last part on the tail side is removed/missing which is confusing us being straight and not sloping down.

to me it seems picture is taken from a TV by another camera which may be a mobile and due to which all the rules, the dimensions everything is out of order hence making us all guessing and guessing. intake too edgy on the top may also be due to same reason. hence picture is not squeezed it is all because of the reason i said above.
but this is all a guessing game that i am at.

Back
Top Bottom