What's new

JF-17B Updates, News & Discussion

I meant moving to the forward airbases for action, I thought that was given, why would they move away?

they should be moving towards the conflict not away from it
leave transporters and passengers planes to move in opposite directions to safe zones

Because you are stuck on the aesthetics which has zero impact on the performance, they could have spent a million dollars more on research and redesigning the same with some other compromises which no fanboy knows about, thankfully we have smarter people working on the project who instead of wasting time, money, and energy on the looks are busy making it a lethal machine and that is what matters in the end.

Mirage 2000 and SU30MKI both look a lot better aesthetically but those looks didn't save them on 2/27.

I still cannot get over the poor engineering of the JF17B that has 3 protuding hinges on the rightside of the cockpit airframe. A relic of the 1950s, and not how a design should be for something that went pen to paper(or mouse to monitor) in the last 2-3 years. Very poor engineering. What were they thinking?

Beautiful. 19-609

Screenshot_20200813-114051_Twitter.jpg

Currently, they are going to be mix of As & Bs into existing squadron. Future can't be predicted though.
The original squadrons were all raised with 16 pieces each, I suspect each sq will be given 2 odd Bs and bring the strength to a more standard 18 a piece, thats why we dont see another sqd raised despite considerable Bs produced/inducted.

Back
Top Bottom