What's new

JF-17B Updates, News & Discussion

JF-17 Thunder Bravo in PAF livery Notably significant thing appeared is HMD which is big punch in JF-17B capabilities.
JF-17 B has improved avioncs and flight system which incorporates a fully Three-axis Fly-By-wire system which further improves Maneuverbillity and handling then current Thunders which lack 3-axis FBW system.
Slayying !!!!! :smitten::smitten::smitten:

Buddy, this is 236, the last of 2017. Not a bravo.

And i am really surprised as to how you can make claim of HMD when it isn’t HMD !!!

@Windjammer Oh windy windy, what say you ?

First ones are going to OCU in March. The jets developed some problems that are currently being worked on.
What was in OCU previously ? Block 1 ?

Guys have you noticed the ring around the engine which was different in color isn't their anymore? Have they moved the frame itself or just color coded with rest of the plane.
That is called nozzel !!!

Don’t fall for the color, it’s more about the lighting, and photo contrast.

View attachment 595298
Via @酒色财气吕洞宾 from Weibo

Does engine nozzle look different

edfewsf.jpg

a929d471gy1ga81zrnv7kj21c00u0qb1-jpg.595298

webjf-17.jpg

This one had the old nozzle
View attachment 595600
Either we are looking at a different engine or perhaps a modification has been made to reduce rear rcs or maybe the issue some guy above was mentioning in these models...

Coz the nozzles do look like a WS-13... I didn’t claim that earlier but i had a hint. @Deino here is the best engine investigator, what do you think ?

Ohh, mentioning your friend sir @MastanKhan as well as he is also familiar with the concept of engines

Why the engine difference here ?

upload_2019-12-26_3-2-56.jpeg

2D8283EF-B2C5-4547-94C8-34415CD08055.jpeg

Last edited:
Either we are looking at a different engine or perhaps a modification has been made to reduce rear rcs or maybe the issue some guy above was mentioning in these models...

Coz the nozzles do look like a WS-13... I didn’t claim that earlier but i had a hint. @Deino here is the best engine investigator, what do you think ?

Ohh, mentioning your friend sir @MastanKhan as well as he is also familiar with the concept of engines

Why the engine difference here ?

View attachment 595601

Hi,

I familiar with the concept of engines---but when it comes to counting petals---I am not the best at that---.

Back
Top Bottom