What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 7]

Looks like a WS-13. It doesn't have those blue-ish streaks of colour that the RD-93 has. But the photo quality is terrible so I can't really tell.

Exactly, that's the only thing which makes you wonder provided it's a real image.

Looks like a WS-13. It doesn't have those blue-ish streaks of colour that the RD-93 has. But the photo quality is terrible so I can't really tell.

Bluish streaks are caused by temperature/oxidation after the nozzles have been in use for a while. I don't think that is is a proper litmus.

That said, China did report that they opened a production line for medium thrust engines a while back. I wouldn't be surprised if they did start using WS-13 on Thunders.

Friendly cockpit layout & operating system'

The ability to operate the radar in every manner, employ all types of weapon system, fly the aircraft & communicate with other aircrafts without ever taking your hands off of the Throttle & Stick is quite amazing. The JF-17 Thunder is maybe light & small but it can 'bench press' with the best ...

1615157599971.png

All pics are very old pics but it was accepted by Pac that one aircraft is being used for ws-13/WS-17 testing since last so many years and Bangladesh were suppose to test fly that version per Pac at one of the air shows news

all pics are old nothing new on ws engine
RD93MA is new news since last year or so

All pics are very old pics but it was accepted by Pac that one aircraft is being used for ws-13/WS-17 testing since last so many years and Bangladesh were suppose to test fly that version per Pac at one of the air shows news

Sorry but I missed the gist of your post. Has there been a new release of info. If so can you point me to it please.
A

All pics are very old pics but it was accepted by Pac that one aircraft is being used for ws-13/WS-17 testing since last so many years /and Bangladesh were suppose to test fly that version per Pac at one of the air shows news

What is WS-17? Never heard about it ever 😃 Chinese are developing WS-19 for J-35/J-31 that engine Will be in the same class of it EJ-200/GE F-414/RD-93MA

Back
Top Bottom