What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 7]

Im not the one asking captain obvious questions Kim philby

No but clearly you are butt hurt about something and one of the low life’s who supports the loser government actions of drone strike, stop being a snake

No but clearly you are butt hurt about something and one of the low life’s who supports the loser government actions of drone strike, stop being a snake
Yawn - stop projecting and go back to your newsstand. Can’t decide if he’s anti Chinese, pro russian but loves to reap brit benefits - hypocrite. Dunno what got into the Think tank here until everyone realized what a troll you are.

Now stick to the JF-17

Yawn - stop projecting and go back to your newsstand. Can’t decide if he’s anti Chinese, pro russian but loves to reap brit benefits - hypocrite. Dunno what got into the Think tank here until everyone realized what a troll you are.

He's only bro-British until the welfare checks keep coming in; he'll turn on them once they stop.

He's only bro-British until the welfare checks keep coming in; he'll turn on them once they stop.

Here comes the loser who claims to give and take think tank status on PDF and yet has been crying for think tank status for years for himself

Keep begging you won’t get it

On the other hand I am now free to say what I like

Here comes the loser who claims to give and take think tank status on PDF and yet has been crying for think tank status for years for himself

Keep begging you won’t get it

On the other hand I am now free to say what I like

You still butt hurt because of me; it was taken away.

Second, I never asked for Think Tank status.

Now bugger off.

Dont give a shit about his existence so long as he doesn’t derail threads with his faux pan islamism

oh look two brown noser brown nosing each other while keep American flags on their profiles

no visa for brown noses no matter how much you brown nose each other

You still butt hurt because of me; it was taken away.

Second, I never asked for Think Tank status.

Now bugger off.

you took it away? ha ok you havnt got TTA status even although you have been begging for it for yourself for years

its like a homeless beggar claiming he bought home for home owner

Well done but did we do that to the US drones?

how is this a celebration
According to establishment's favorite sleazball Hussain Haqqani, American drones were armed with nuclear tipped anti colonial sepoy wonder missiles which rendered any aircrafts from third rate hellhole colonial outpost like Pakistan useless. Hence Pakistan never had the capability to shoot down colonial master drones.

Iran has no such issues or maybe Pakistani higher echelons are simply cowards?
Hi,

Iran can control strait of hormuz any time---. Iran is an oil supplier as well.

Pakistan higher echelons are not cowards but smart---. No reason to have the nation destroyed for someone else's war---.

Ef0e05L7

Hi,

Iran can control strait of hormuz any time---. Iran is an oil supplier as well.

Pakistan higher echelons are not cowards but smart---. No reason to have the nation destroyed for someone else's war---.
They are destroying it for themselves and their greed though

Back
Top Bottom