What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 6]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Windjammer

i merely meant the F16/52 is the best equipped to take out a Base accross LOC.

OR take out a IAF intruder like a MIG29 over sargodah.

Nothing more

Its the best you will have between now and 2020.

i dont see that changing

BARI EID BARI PICTURES
Rattling Thunders:
A JF-17 formation ascending up after a boming run, leaving ball of smoke behind.

PAF has employed Thunders in Exercise High Mark 2010 in Air-to-Ground role, whereas as dogfighter in Exercise Shaheen-I & II (2011 & 2013)

and Saffron Bandit (2013).
9404398df7aada04be28f4f5f3673bae.jpg

Karakoram Eagles & Thunders:
JF-17 formation flying with ZDK-03 AEW&C 'Karakoram Eagle' aircraft.

PAF has received 3 out of 4 of such AEW&C systems from China. These are believe to be inter-linked with Mirages and F-7s, whereas as full

integration with JF-17 fleet is underway. Integration of JF-17 fleet with this system shall increase PAF's strength to multifolds.
c5343aa4e38def914f710ab57e70c9e6.jpg

679ea845e3f20b57e4faaaebcb7e4886.jpg

Thunders in PAF:
JF-17 wallpapers showing insignias of all Thunder units in PAF, namely No.16 Sqn, No.26 Sqn & T&E unit.
PAF has completed production of the first batch of 50 JF-17s; the second batch production is undergoing trials at PAC Kamra.
The next batch of JF-17s shall have improved radar and avionics, improved data-bus for BVR weapons & bombs and in-flight refueling proble.
8f44203188be1a7fb45b3202e3291ec5.jpg

Sir jee unreadable size ...if possible kindly rearrange
Sorry dear, i received them in this format..... the article appears in the currant issue of Combat Aircraft.

Reactions: HRK
@Oscar i hope this is the right thread ...!!

can some Pakistani member provide a link to number of Patents filed by PAC ...?

@Oscar i hope this is the right thread ...!!

can some Pakistani member provide a link to number of Patents filed by PAC ...?
Go search it up. We focus on results rather than patents.

DSC_1039.JPG
So the question 1.1 TWR is here confirmed. Brought this news to the forum in 2010 from Farnborough.

Last edited:
Thanks @Tempest II but the claim of RD-93 being 98 KN engine is a bit suspect. Even the improved RD-93MA does not have that much thrust. The interesting revelation is that block 2 would be able to carry an additional 3000 lbs of stores that takes the total external store capacity to almost 5000 Kgs!

Klimov already has a brochure saying 98kN. So Wing Commander Ronald is the 3rd source asserting the same

Reactions: HRK
Klimov already has a brochure saying 98kN. So Wing Commander Ronald is the 3rd source asserting the same

The keyword is "believed to be" that means that the reporter is not quoting WC Ronald on this part but speculating it on his own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom