What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 6]

Status
Not open for further replies.
These are temporary production numbers. Actual block 2 serials should start with 15 201.
15 is the prod year
2 is block 2
01 is the running number.
So from 201 to 250 are block 2 serial numbers.

These are temporary production numbers. Actual block 2 serials should start with 15 201.
15 is the prod year
2 is block 2
01 is the running number.
So from 201 to 250 are block 2 serial numbers.

we were talking about production serial numbers ...

just explained what it "might" mean in the second part of the sentence, did you not read the first?
As per your quote:
2P = 2nd Run of Serial Production (Serial production of 2nd batch, or 2nd run of serial production of same batch)
The first part within bracket is clear, but when you say 2nd run of serial production of same batch that is not clear hence my question
Why are they doing a 2nd run of serial production of same batch?
This kind of situation may only arise if they are to upgrade some things that where not initially done or there was some technical fault.

Thanks for explaining your point of view.

yr what did I say wrong? everyone's storming on me. Already apologized.

Good to see that and appreciated.

Mughal Bhai I just wanted to share a photoshopped pic of JF-17 Thunder Block-III which would be a stealth prototype. This pic has been officially publicized.

Thanks for your greetings. I apologize for my harsh words for anyone. Specially @MastanKhan Bhai.

Boss :)

If it is official then go a head

SBP = Small Batch Production (is Trial Production before serial production starts)
SP = Serial Production (Design is final, production process is final, item is mass produced)
2P = 2nd Run of Serial Production (Serial production of 2nd batch, or 2nd run of serial production of same batch)

Hi,

Thank you for your post----.

It shows that people can see what is in front of them but don't read and understand what is being said.

LGBs (LT-2/LT-3/GBU-12)
FC-1_LGB.jpg

Preparing a special home delivery of Eid gifts to the TTP.
Also proof that the JF-17s are being used in the campaign against terrorists.

1512865_1610495949217895_6581860210785177878_n.jpg

Pardon my ignorance but are those Laser-guided munitions?.

Radar

Attachments

• 1437108082669.jpg
    1437108082669.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 180
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom