What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 6]

Status
Not open for further replies.
F 17 Thunder the pride for the Muslim nations.

Sudanese airforce page with JF 17 Thunder on Cover photo

10615456_287962041408628_982003583233464059_n.jpg

f-16hud.png

@Windjammer apologies for intruding in to your album, but is this JF-17 and PAF F-16 Hud shot ?

It´s french mirage 2000 with a jaguar

Where was this taken? The HUD shot tells me it was taken from F-7 or the JFT first block? They both use similar HUD software written by Pakistani software engineers per my understanding?

What happened to 3rd Squadron of JFT?? It was suppose to be set years ago..

I have a feeling that Block II might be unveiled during visit of Chinese president.

Where was this taken? The HUD shot tells me it was taken from F-7 or the JFT first block? They both use similar HUD software written by Pakistani software engineers per my understanding?

No hud shot there. That is a FLIR image of a formation of French M2Ks and Jaguars taken a few years ago. One can note that none of the aircraft are carrying weapons of any kind so it is out of a training sortie.

Moreover, a HUD shot looks like this
F-16-HUD1.jpg

I have a feeling that Block II might be unveiled during visit of Chinese president.

if this will happen ... then will be good news for Pakistan and china ............. because don't wanna wait for JF-thunder block 2

i don't think it's HUD, it's most probably a targeting pod, have look from 4.13min onward:

F-16-HUD1.jpg

Thank you. This is a -16's HUD shot. The image you referred to, was actually a French Targeting Pod. Not FLIR.

i don't think it's HUD, it's most probably a targeting pod, have look from 4.13min onward:

You are correct. This is a French POD, Atlas initially had similar look and feel of avionics. Now they have a couple more for the Mirages.

Swiss airforce crew sits in JF 17 Thunder cockpit during Dubai airshow.

10445958_289711417900357_293861733217884200_n.jpg

No hud shot there. That is a FLIR image of a formation of French M2Ks and Jaguars taken a few years ago. One can note that none of the aircraft are carrying weapons of any kind so it is out of a training sortie.

F-16-HUD1.jpg

Is that JF-17? Because ts looks like one from this shot.

The only thing that would be unveiled is the trash generated by the fake inqilabis in Islamabad.

Saday Phoond noon Imran laR gaya ai. (Our JF-17 has been stung by IK).
bhai jan inqalabi IK nahi TUQ hain zara badam khaya karan nihari nahi.

Gentlemen lets keep this thread politics free.
However, for the consumption of both.. there were rumours on the grapevine that Raiwind casually inquired about the potential of them inquiring a business stake in the program. Thankfully that was shrugged off as impossible otherwise there might have been a real possibility that the JF-17 may have ended up with an onboard galley for storing Nihari.

Gentlemen lets keep this thread politics free.
However, for the consumption of both.. there were rumours on the grapevine that Raiwind casually inquired about the potential of them inquiring a business stake in the program. Thankfully that was shrugged off as impossible otherwise there might have been a real possibility that the JF-17 may have ended up with an onboard galley for storing Nihari.

Well, Only if they bring in their billions, go ahead give them the stake, what's wrong with that?

1- Will solve funding issues
2-Since it would be their own money, they won't screw around like they do with public finances
3-Due to their ego, they would actually work their a** off to make sure nothing goes wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom