What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 5]

Status
Not open for further replies.
no way mate, Too much payload for a single engine !!!

bhai, mirage 2000 from the 80s also a single engined aircraft with similar dimensions and thrust rating sports one, why do you think its too much for JFT?

bhai, mirage 2000 from the 80s also a single engined aircraft with similar dimensions and thrust rating sports one, why do you think its too much for JFT?
Hold on, are you saying that they included a built-in KJ300 ???

Notice the IFR just behind the cockpit...

Thanks to cb4 for a much better image

747d545ce776d06df00075ee48db19d6.jpg
thankx for sharing this nice image

Taimi, will there be an internal jammer in block-2 as there is talk of upgraded ECM?

Jammer is still there in it. But its a limited one, on a dedicated mission or for protection of a formation, external jammer is to be used.

when will third squadron is inducting in fleet of fc-1
any 1 have any idea

Jammer is still there in it. But its a limited one, on a dedicated mission or for protection of a formation, external jammer is to be used.

Thanks, is the overall ECM system comparable in capabulity to say ICMS-3 of mirage 2k mk2?

when will third squadron is inducting in fleet of fc-1
any 1 have any idea

I don't know why u guys are after 3rd Sqd. Isn't it enough that we have now 50 JF-17s.

50 is a big number and one great achievement. Just wait guys, in few years time, more and more Sqds will get inducted.

I don't know why u guys are after 3rd Sqd. Isn't it enough that we have now 50 JF-17s.

50 is a big number and one great achievement. Just wait guys, in few years time, more and more Sqds will get inducted.
I want to know how the aircrafts are divided?

Thanks, is the overall ECM system comparable in capabulity to say ICMS-3 of mirage 2k mk2?

Its not that advanced yet. Will take some time, but its pretty good compared to previously what we had. 2nd to Blk-52s.

@TaimiKhan there are several pics of 109 and 119 together in china in last two months. So it make sense one is used for avionics testing and one for weapon testing

I think block 2 is on par with blk 52's in capabilities.

noooopppsssss, to come with Blk-52 it will take many years.

@TaimiKhan there are several pics of 109 and 119 together in china in last two months. So it make sense one is used for avionics testing and one for weapon testing

Pictures would be good for refreshing the memory. Do remember Prototype # 4 was last seen in China also.

noooopppsssss, to come with Blk-52 it will take many years.

Pictures would be good for refreshing the memory. Do remember Prototype # 4 was last seen in China also.

That would be 115. @nomi007 posted one pic two JF-17's standing beside a chinese AWAC, couldn't find it though

rBScJXp.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom