What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 5]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing much in the article just emphasis on low cost light weight stealth fighter. It is very difficult to make silent gripen, tejas or jf-17 as a update. Everything needs to be redesign from scratch.

Yeah, like F-15SE.

No.14 Tail Choppers squadron transitions from F-7 to JF-17 early next year, is this correct?

A new addition to the increasing list of Pakistani weapon package for JF-17

AWC-LGB
hqFWSsx.jpg

Last edited:
check this pic

sDxllDN.jpg

Are you for real??

This is the sub assemby work shop at PAC and there is no where near 8-10 units there you must be seeing things

When a delegation visits they usually set outside parts of the JF-17 that doesn't mean they are assembly parts for a new Thunder where did you get that from

Also that module on the left is a again a sub assembly of JF17 which is shown to visitors as a explanation aid, it's a example and demonstration part

I am Asif Iqbal from sinodefence so whoever is copying over my post from here please stop it

Nose looks different?

Or is it just me?

Looks like a new ECM housing and antennas.
Nose looks different too, with the antenna absent too.
Indeed the nose looks a little different to me and also the DSI bumb :lol: looks a little different !!!

@Tempest II @Jungibaaz

Also it seems that the HUD is same as the one seen in J-15

Indeed the nose looks a little different to me and also the DSI bumb :lol: looks a little different !!!

This is very interesting.

For sure whatever it is, it aint what we've seen before.
Nose is different for sure, if there was a bit more coverage on this picture, who knows, perhaps some more surprises.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom