What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 1]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so some good news for JF-17.
Who gets paid for the sales of JF-17?

And what exactly are the bad news for JF17! :cry:

Congrats to the govt. of PAKISTAN on this diplomatic victory over India. Hurray.... :yahoo: :flag:

What is the Avionics package for the J-10 and what changes are possiable in the 3 or 4 Jf-17 Squardrons in future....

After changing the Air intakes what is the baisc goal we achive in the aircraft desing ??

And what exactly are the bad news for JF17! :cry:

Congrats to the govt. of PAKISTAN on this diplomatic victory over India. Hurray.... :yahoo: :flag:

Russians now always gives priority to chines over the indians becuase they need money to boom there economy and the chiness are the only one which give them the best price of there every product at any time ... and Pakistan will get the advantage of this always ... i think may be some day in future Chinees made J-11 (Su 27 or Su30 MKKs) some to 2 or 3 Squadrons will join PAF what u peoples think ?:angel:

With Russian avionics still behind other alternatives countries still go for ISraeli or European parts. Even if PAF gets SU27 they still would replace any electronic part by western option... I doubt that Russia would sell something like MKI but I doubt that with 235 MKI's on order the Indians would have much to say cause they are on the road with Russia and have not much leverage left.

I came across very fascinating observation about JF-17:

Jf-17s have F-22 Raptor influenced nose, Rafael influenced tail, F-18 hornet influenced LEX, F-16 falcon/viper influenced fusalage, F-35 influenced DSI

It seems quite a heck of a fighter;)

What do you say!

Quote:
Jf-17s have F-22 Raptor influenced nose, Rafael influenced tail, F-18 hornet influenced LEX, F-16 falcon/viper influenced fusalage, F-35 influenced DSI

It seems quite a heck of a fighter

What do you say!

Do you remember where you saw that. Please can you provide the site/Sourse for the above waiting for your ans.

Quote:

What do you say!

Do you remember where you saw that. Please can you provide the site/Sourse for the above waiting for your ans.

With such sperb abilty and technical enchancements .. every one purchase JF-17 then Americans and Euorps are foolls to invest so much in there own projects :lol:

Be realistic

Quote:

What do you say!

Sir,

I wish I was there when You read that for the first time, Would love to see a old man laughin his guts out and rolling on the floor.

Sir,

I wish I was there when You read that for the first time, Would love to see a old man laughin his guts out and rolling on the floor.

What makes you think that information above is wrong? As far as i know everything is correct in that statement.

Before someone accuses him (Indians), read what he said, he's talking about characteristics not capability of the plane but the design.

Pakistan to start serial production of JF-17 Thunder fighter aircraft next year
[2007-03-30 4:49:14 PM GMT]
KAMRA: Pakistan will start serial production of JF-17 thunder fighter air crafts next year aimed at enhancing defence capability of Pakistan Air Force.

Addressing a News conference at Pakistan Aeronautical Complex Kamra Friday, the Chief of Air Staff, Air Marshal Tanvir Mehmood Ahmed said Pakistan Air Force will receive six remaining aircraft this year and fifteen new JF-17 (Thunder) fighter plane next year, which will be produced with he joint venture of China.

He said the production will be enhance upto fifty five percent during the next three years and twenty-five to thirty aircraft will be ready each year. He said PAF is planning to induct 200 to 250 JF-17 Thunder fighter aircraft in its fleet by 2015 which will replace F-7, Mirage and A-5 aircafts. He said we should have a minimum of four hundred fighter aircraft fleet. He said presently we have the funding of one hundred and fifty JF-17 Thunder fighter aircraft.

Air Marshal said JF-17 is state-of-the art plane which can carry nuclear weapons. He said it is a light weight, all weather, day and night multi role aircraft. It has potent combat capabilities both for defensive and offensive roles and ability to carry short as well as long range air to air missiles.

Answering questions, he said JF-17 (Thunder) can compete to any fighter air craft of 4th and 5th generation. He said in order to make JF-17 (Thunder) more sophisticated it will be further equipped with latest technology to meet the country’s demand.

Regarding export of JF-17 Thunder aircraft, Mr. Tanvir Mehmood said it will be jointly marketed with the help of friendly countries. He said it is a very attractive, low cost and efficient fueling aircraft and compete to any fighter jet in the world.

He said Pakistan in the process of negotiations with China on another programme of fighter aircraft production that is called J-10.

To a question, the Air Chief said that about two hundred Pakistan Engineers and technical staff is working on the JF-17 (Thunder) programme in China.

To another question, the Chief of Air Staff said pre-used twenty four F-16 will be delivered to Pakistan from 12 to 18 months and the new version of eighteen F-16 fighter jets after the second quarter of 2010. He said US Secretary of Defence has gave us full assurance that his country will provide F-16 fighter planes. He said if there were impediments, we have the option to acquire the same version of aircraft from France and Britain.

To another question, he said Pakistan will also start midlife update programme of F-16 after some time.

The Chief of Air Staff said that we have no offensive designs against any country and we are working for peace and wish to maintain peace and stability in the region. He said Pakistan wants to have minimum deterrence.

http://nni-news.com.pk/lastNode.php?pointer=7297

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom