What's new

JF-17 Thunder in Dubai Air Show 2013.

Well the JF-17 aircraft design is successful, see above F-16a/b vs JF-17 cockpits there's not different.
A good stable platform(JF-17's airframe) + good avionics control = comfortable flight, so i agree the PAK pilot said (Of course he didn't mention engine power and weapons load). JF-17 lack a powerful jet engine, RD-93 not enough.

Pics fixed...
F-16a/b cockpit
10942865435_55b91689d5_o.jpg

JF-17 cockpit
10942865555_1369c136f0_o.jpg

Cockpit picture are hardly going to tell you the real picture. e g F 16 have world best AESA Radar, best EW suit etc. How cockpit picture will tell you about this?

So there is finally a new maneuver performed by JFT .... Slow fly by (Stall position) as tweeted by Alen Warnes. Notice deployed air breaks in flight. :taz:

2347775.jpg

My friend after watching the performance live updated his status in facebook,

Cant wait to get my hands on the video

JF-17 1 bar to laga engine band hogaya pilot crazy tha lol

F-16's pilot sucks

Cockpit picture are hardly going to tell you the real picture. e g F 16 have world best AESA Radar, best EW suit etc. How cockpit picture will tell you about this?
Can u read English ?

I said JF-17's flight control, compared with early version of F-16a/b. And what u say, F-16C/D with AESA ???

R u drunk ?!

here you go guys after long search I found this.. A very small appearance of out Beautiful Bird JF17 @ 8:52... But its on Youtube I'm afraid

Wow it looks like its got the air breaks on here :pakistan::smitten:

There is a hell of difference in power and other thing. They are not comparable aircraft.
LOL yr again here to embarrass yrself.... From Tanks to A/c we produce cart boards and yr technology is from Mars.:rofl:

JF 17 was tested with F-16 A/B of Pak airforce in 2006 in mockup dog fights and it constantly beaten F-16 in maneuverability and let me tell u F-16 is regarded as the best dog fight plane known to man till F-22 arrived and its F-16 A/B versions r the most maneuverable in F-16 family.

So tell yr fantasies to the fans of IDF or Bharat Rakshak.

A FC-1/JF-17 fighter, which is the result of a joint China-Pakistan development programme, is seen during the Dubai Airshow in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, Nov. 17, 2013. (Source: huanqiu.com)
228a218e-8798-453b-a8ab-14c98464badb.jpg

sleek and slim, look awesome! I would like to see pictures of Jf-17 from 2012 and 2013 batch.

here you go guys after long search I found this.. A very small appearance of out Beautiful Bird JF17 @ 8:52... But its on Youtube I'm afraid

Wow it looks like its got the air breaks on here :pakistan::smitten:

the guy in this video is thinking that the jet @ 8:44 is a F-18 super hornet lol. But guess what, tell me which jet is it?? :bounce:

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom