What's new

JF-17 Thunder Block-II - A Beast in making.

India, Russia close to PACT on next generation fighter on
business-standard-logo.png

newspaper
mki has rcs of 20sq2
so jft can beat mki

MKI is a beast itself it More Missiles with longer ranges, Pesa Radar and other features only due to RCS we can't call a jet less capable. The main problem is with their maintenance and airworthiness.

MKI is a beast itself it More Missiles with longer ranges, Pesa Radar and other features only due to RCS we can't call a jet less capable. The main problem is with their maintenance and airworthiness.
i know but what happened to our sabre when those mini gnat took out those planes in 1971

You are a False Flagger aren't you ?? What happen why don't you display your own flag ??
im not a false flagger
i meant that gnat as jf17 while sabre as su30
if u not satisfied just see my other posts

i put rcs of mki as 20m2 by putting a link (just see above reply by chi rules)
now take ur words back pls

all that information availble abut jf-17 it looks that jf-17 is realy a beast

SU35 will have lesser RCS but shall be more than JF17 but one can't say that SU35 is less capable.

JF17 shall be mainly used for Air defense role mainly with light bombing capabilities at limited scale but can;t take over roles of Twin engine Fighter bombers suitable for deep penetration/strikes.

im not a false flagger

Well indeed I will if proven wrong in future.

im not a false flagger

Sir,

Before you post these silly comparison---please update your knowledge and understanding of different aircraft.

please update about the speed of JF17 wid after burner..........I m only worried about the slow 1.6 mac speed and comparitively slow climb rate which could challenge the utility of aircraft.......how can JF17 maneuverable and agile wid the such specs of speed and climb rate????

Hi,

Welcome to the board. Fighter aircraft don't travel at their top speed----.

They normally stay below mach1 speed. Normal cruising speed is around 450-650 mph.

In a dog fight---speed is around 300---350 + - mph.

At high speed---you burn a lots of fuel.

Max speed is either during chase or when running away----.

Speed is important---but the top end speed means nothing for most of the time-----because you never get to go maximum speed. You will go super sonic more often.

Just like in a 2015 Toyota Corolla---. The speedometer shows 140 MPH----the cars actual top speed is 125 mph----and what is your regular cruising speed on the motorway in Pakistan----maybe 55mph---or 60 mph.

The F16 cannot fly at its top speed---because of distortion in the canopy glass-----.

Last edited:
What an extensive weapons package. It is incredible how many different types of weapons this agile and modestly sized airframe is able to carry. The incredibly lethal standoff capabilities truly enhance the ability to strike from a safe distance. The JF-17 has indeed become an entirely different aircraft as intended initially. Truly an omni-role platform. A lethal capability when deployed in greater numbers. It would be a great sight to see these babies participate in various foreign missions. Flying proudly side by side with friendly air forces. Better, the JF-17 is only set to improve in the future with newer Blocks and upgrades and work is in progress as we speak. Bravo PAF!

Last edited:
guys u got my wrong view i just meant that jft could take out mki
sorry if u got wrong view of my post

Back
Top Bottom