What's new

JF-17 Thunder as a replacement for Moroccan F-5 & F-1 fleet?

I don't understand this continuous reference to Spain,Morocco won't ever go to war with them unless it has a suicide wish.

In order to understand the issue between Morocco against Algeria and Spain, you should turn back to the history, which I'm going to explain to you by myself and if you want to make more researched you'll do right..

Spain, was occupied by Morocco for over 800 years, Andalusia was belonging to Morocco at some point, because the Andalusi Princes couldn't support the Christians attacks, that the whole Churches of Europe was supporting by solider and weapon, in order to free Andalusia from the Muslims, so the Moroccan Empire back then, was supporting the Andalusi Princes in their wars, and they always were defeating the Christians over there, one of the Moroccan Kings who supported Andalusia is Yusuf ibn Tashfin, you can look for him in Wikipedia, so he lead the Moroccan Army back then going to Spain, and defeated the Spanish and European Army in a war called Zallaqa, you could look for it "Battle of Zallaqa", so this war will give you an idea about the Moroccan Spanish conflict, the Andalus was defeated at the end, and the reason was because of the Andalusi Princes, because of family problems, one of them was mad and he helped the Christians against his brothers, so they were freeing Andalusia state by state to the Christians, the time that Moroccan Empire wanted to help it was too late, because the inside problem wasn't expected..
Above all of it, Spain wanted to occupy Morocco, and they got an incredible resistance by the Moroccan Citizens, because the time Spain attacked, Morocco was going in a War against France in the south, so the Moroccans Citizens defended themselves, and that was the time when Spain had the biggest defeat in their Early History, 3,000 solider from the Moroccan side, and 27,500 solider from the Spanish side, 1,000 died from the Moroccan side, and 13,300 from the Spanish side, so they withdraw their Army because if they would continue, no solider would go back alive to Spain, and another war as well, Morocco and Ottoman support, against Spanish and Portugal Empire, 60,000 from our side, and 300,000 from Spain and Portugal, no one died from the Moroccan side except the Moroccan king, because he was who leads the Army, and from their side, the whole Portugal royal family was killed, and a Spanish king, 8,000 died and 15,000 captured and the rest ran back to Spain..
The Moroccan Spanish conflict is so old, we always had the victory, with basic weapon, and man who loves death more than life..
The Moroccan Spanish conflict will never end, only if they kill us all, or we kill them all, a war will come, it's a matter of time..
When comes to what's before the war, its always possible to take Ceuta and Mellilia back without any war, and that's what the King is looking for, he built the largest Port next to Ceuta, who's classified as the largest in Africa, who beats the Moroccan occupied port in Ceuta, even the Moroccans who comes from Europe, they prefer entering Morocco by the Moroccan Port than the Spanish, so that kills the Spanish economy from a side, and secondly, a city, whole city is created next to Ceuta, will be based on the goods that comes from Europe and the whole world, because there's too many Moroccans who live on buying goods from Ceuta, and selling it in Morocco, the time they stop them, these families will have nothing to eat, so they're building a Moroccan project in Parallel, to kill the economy of Ceuta..

Just an additional information, Ceuta gets water, electricity, internet, food and all the basics from Morocco, and another thing, my city is the closest to Ceuta, called Tétouan, we go to Ceuta without a Visa, we're allowed, and the rest of Morocco isn't allowed, if Morocco applies the Visa to us the Tétouani, we no longer can enter Ceuta, and the Spanish economy will absolutely die, that why Spain lately is running in order to please the Moroccan side, the Spanish King was lately in Morocco, in order to study the future mutual projects, so I'm telling you, it's a matter of time and we open them the hell doors :)

This is a picture of the Moroccan Empire, and as you can see, Andalusia was a part of the Moroccan Empire, Algeria as well, and several countries of Africa

640px-Empire_almoravide.PNG

Remember, the King Hassan II protected the Jews of Morocco the time they were exhausted by European Christians, and by the Nazi especially, he did that for a reason, because the Jews are too powerful when comes to finances, he opened them the gates to go and have a life in USA, and that was the secret of the Moroccan progress, whenever something happen, or about to happen, these Moroccan Jews, who owns today the biggest companies, and who supports the Congressman, are simply a Lobby who're loyal to their Origin, so that the secret, why USA dropped the request in the UN, after they wanted to extend the rules and permission of MINURSO, the next day Morocco was absolutely upset, and canceled the coming of US Marines for trainings in Morocco with the Moroccan Royal Army, and the King sent a high quality of businessman to Russia, and before their return to Morocco, Russia offered to Morocco a submarine, next day the US President took the lady who came with the request out of her position and put somebody else, and he apologized to Morocco, so that shows you how the Pressures can be, especially that we have Saudi Arabia and the Golf that support Morocco unconditionally, and Russia who's always giving offers to Morocco, because they want to take the US role in Morocco.. So the whole subject is way bigger then USA itself, as I said, nothing they can do, except putting a better offer on our table..

Turkey also protectet Jews from Europe which were fled from Nationasozialism, even the Ottoman Empire providet the spanish Jews from spanisch Reconquista. Change it something on Situation that the US won't let happen a Deal with China for HQ-9 ? Ok, Morocco is no NATO Country like Turkey, this can be some Advantage !

All the way I hope for Morocco the best !

Thas video about Moroccans getting mad in the Moroccan Spanish borders, after the Spanish Police stopped the Moroccans from entering for no reason

And that's a video about the King opening the Port, that killed the economy of Spain, because we used to bring our stuff from Europe and USA and ME, either from Casablanca Port, or Ceuta, but now, we have our second port, which is Tangier-Med Port, the rest of the Ports of the Kingdom are for traveling only, but these two that I mentioned, are for business and traveling, importation and exportation as you can see in the video..

Turkey also protectet Jews from Europe which were fled from Nationasozialism, even the Ottoman Empire providet the spanish Jews from spanisch Reconquista. Change it something on Situation that the US won't let happen a Deal with China for HQ-9 ? Ok, Morocco is no NATO Country like Turkey, this can be some Advantage !

All the way I hope for Morocco the best !

As I said my dear friend, our advantage, besides the Moroccan Jews, who're not only citizens in USA, but businessman that owns Banks and International Companies, so these Moroccan Jews, supports the Congressman, and push them to stand against anything would harm Morocco, they were the one who made a mess in USA in order for Obama to apologize for what happened, and besides this, the Golf, Saudi Arabia and UAE and Qatar and the rest, they support the Moroccan Kingdom unconditionally, for too many reasons, that requires an independent thread to talk about it, and above all of it, USA won't do something wrong, because at anytime, the King can turn his head toward Russia, and USA will loose of course, because there's no passage to the Middle East and Africa only from Morocco, remember, Geography counts

And from our side, we wish nothing but the best for Turkey, our friendship is maybe the oldest in the Region, you were our neighbors not long time ago ;)

Last edited:
Morocco has a pretty small and relatively weak airforce, along with a small defence budget, i think jf 17 will serve the need of their airforce well as it has a low unit cost.

Morocco has a pretty small and relatively weak airforce, along with a small defence budget, i think jf 17 will serve the need of their airforce well as it has a low unit cost.

Not really, the RMAF updates their aircraft only for what we need, if we would buy an F-16 6yrs by now, it wouldn't be as advanced and developed as much as the one we have right now, so as you can see, we don't buy to stock, we buy to use, and we buy what we need only, because health and education and national economy is more important than buying an aircraft that won't be used.. The Mirage F1 was upgraded to the Mirage 2000, which is great, the Alpha Jet is for the training only, the F5 Tiger will be changed this year, which mean, it's a matter of time to take a decision, and right away, we can extend the arsenal with no big deal, and the JF-17 offer wasn't rejected, but came a little bit late, because the RMAF is aiming on the Rafale and F15, and what's more important for the moment than aircraft, is the long range defense system, and I wish if we could get the S400 from Russia, the King is visiting Russia the next month so lets see what the visit will bring us :)

The Moroccan Spanish conflict is so old, we always had the victory, with basic weapon, and man who loves death more than life..
The Moroccan Spanish conflict will never end, only if they kill us all, or we kill them all, a war will come, it's a matter of time..

When comes to what's before the war, its always possible to take Ceuta and Mellilia back without any war, and that's what the King is looking for, he built the largest Port next to Ceuta, who's classified as the largest in Africa, who beats the Moroccan occupied port in Ceuta
, even the Moroccans who comes from Europe, they prefer entering Morocco by the Moroccan Port than the Spanish, so that kills the Spanish economy from a side, and secondly, a city, whole city is created next to Ceuta, will be based on the goods that comes from Europe and the whole world, because there's too many Moroccans who live on buying goods from Ceuta, and selling it in Morocco, the time they stop them, these families will have nothing to eat, so they're building a Moroccan project in Parallel, to kill the economy of Ceuta..

Has Spain done any Steps against the Project "Tanger-Med"?

Has Spain done any Steps against the Project "Tanger-Med"?

Spain have nothing to do except to watch and stare, this is our land, and we can build it all ports, and right now, they're building a port close by "Tanger-Med" for the Marines, to host the Frigates and Submarines and Patrols, the news said that Spain is worried from this Military Port, but nothing they can do again..

Spain have nothing to do except to watch and stare, this is our land, and we can build it all ports, and right now, they're building a port close by "Tanger-Med" for the Marines, to host the Frigates and Submarines and Patrols, the news said that Spain is worried from this Military Port, but nothing they can do again..

This mean Tanger Med is also used by RMN ?

BTW: I have other Questions regarding possible turkish - moroccan Military Cooperation, which go here off Topic ! That's why I want to conclude some Discusions in this Thread : Royal Moroccan Armed Forces | Page 16

This mean Tanger Med is also used by RMN ?

BTW: I have other Questions regarding possible turkish - moroccan Military Cooperation, which go here off Topic ! That's why I want to conclude some Discusions in this Thread : Royal Moroccan Armed Forces | Page 16

Tanger Med isn't used by the RMN, but a new Port, will be built, next to Tanger Med, will be for the Military use, exclusive for RMN like the one who's in Casablanca..

The King Mohammed VI, since he took the lead of the Kingdom at 1999, the whole system of the Kingdom went through a complete update, and right now, the biggest project of Morocco is the Advanced Regional, which mean, each Region, will take care of itself, each region will have kind of a President and become like states, Tétouan-Tangier are the Region number 16 in the Moroccan Chart, so there's several projects in Tétouan and Tangier lately, Ports and Military airport and Wind Energy and Ocean Energy, to build an independent economy, and of course a share of profits will go to fix internal issues of some other regions, without forgetting that the King 4yrs ago, gave the order to build 5 new cities in Morocco, and they're in progress right now..

I will visit the discussions in the RMAF thread my dear brother :)

Tanger Med isn't used by the RMN, but a new Port, will be built, next to Tanger Med, will be for the Military use, exclusive for RMN like the one who's in Casablanca..

The King Mohammed VI, since he took the lead of the Kingdom at 1999, the whole system of the Kingdom went through a complete update, and right now, the biggest project of Morocco is the Advanced Regional, which mean, each Region, will take care of itself, each region will have kind of a President and become like states, Tétouan-Tangier are the Region number 16 in the Moroccan Chart, so there's several projects in Tétouan and Tangier lately, Ports and Military airport and Wind Energy and Ocean Energy, to build an independent economy, and of course a share of profits will go to fix internal issues of some other regions, without forgetting that the King 4yrs ago, gave the order to build 5 new cities in Morocco, and they're in progress right now..

I will visit the discussions in the RMAF thread my dear brother :)
Morocco needs to increase its defence budge and should have at least 126 4.5 generation fighter jets and Navy with at least 12 Frigates and 6 submarines and 24 + missile boats and also train its forces in better way

Morocco needs to increase its defence budge and should have at least 126 4.5 generation fighter jets and Navy with at least 12 Frigates and 6 submarines and 24 + missile boats and also train its forces in better way

That's what we are looking forward to achieve, but 126 4.5G fighter jets won't be easy, so we're trying to make the best out of the fight jets we have right now, by updating the Mirage F1 to the Mirage 2000, and by updating the Alpha Jet and the F5 Tiger, but for the moment they're working for replacing the F5 Tiger first, because the life of that granny can't be extended anymore, and then to bring a sister for the F16 Block 50/50+ or to make them at least 60 units..

When comes to the navy, for the moment we have 1 FREMM Frigate (701) and we have 3 Sigma-Class Corvette FMMM (613,614,615) and 22 Patrols, some of them will be out of service in the next couple years, which mean they need to replace them, and for the moment there's no submarines, there's an offer from Russia "Amur-1650" that the RMN are studying, but 6 submarines would be a lots for now for our budget, maybe in the future, and when comes to the Training, we train each year with USA and UK and FR, and we have an independent Military school, the Military chiefs of Africa studied and trained in Morocco, so nothing about the Royal Academy nor the training I guess..

The short resources of Morocco are the only problem that stands between the present and what you said, we can't extend the Military budget while we have health and education and economy and SC researches to nourish, and thanks to Saudi Arabia that supports Morocco financially especially when comes to the Army, it's a matter of time that we start taking our oil out, and then the story will be different

Not really, the RMAF updates their aircraft only for what we need, if we would buy an F-16 6yrs by now, it wouldn't be as advanced and developed as much as the one we have right now, so as you can see, we don't buy to stock, we buy to use, and we buy what we need only, because health and education and national economy is more important than buying an aircraft that won't be used.. The Mirage F1 was upgraded to the Mirage 2000, which is great, the Alpha Jet is for the training only, the F5 Tiger will be changed this year, which mean, it's a matter of time to take a decision, and right away, we can extend the arsenal with no big deal, and the JF-17 offer wasn't rejected, but came a little bit late, because the RMAF is aiming on the Rafale and F15, and what's more important for the moment than aircraft, is the long range defense system, and I wish if we could get the S400 from Russia, the King is visiting Russia the next month so lets see what the visit will bring us :)

Shouldnt a country the size of morocco have a slightly bigger inventory of combat aircraft? i hope you guys manage to get the Rafale as it's a pretty badass aircraft :-)

@flamer84 , Go easy on @Andalusi Knight . He is new here.

I had to delete your post for being Off Topic. You can address him in some other thread. I just think he probably mixed up some history, and you totally mis-understood him. He was probably talking about Yusuf bin Tashfain(11th Century?) which you took to be the Arab Conquest of 7th Century.

Anyways, no more OT. You can discuss history elsewhere. Let this thread stay focused on its title.

Get over yourself,you're no match for Spain militarily and economically.They would crush in an instant,not to mention that NATO and the EU will help them.You tried landing some soldiers on some uninhabited Spanish islands a few years ago and they booted you out immediately.

It is unthinkable that Morocco beginn an Agression to retake Ceuta and Melilla, they know that this is an suicidal Act ! Like we have seen in Videos posted by me and Andalusi Knight, Riots can got out of Control and Spain will establish as Answer a Security Zone. The Security Zone is seen by Morocco as Act Against it's Teretorial Integrity... At the End war begann ! In another Case Oil and Gas exploration in disputet Areas !

These are the most logic Reasons for the start of a possible spanish - moroccan War !

@Andalusi Knight , beware of some Pakistani posters. Not only do they prescribe long and impossible wish lists for Pakistan, but do so for other Muslim countries also. Just ignore them and stay focused on the thread.

We have one very famous poster who has been banned many times but he keeps coming back with new IDs. He never shies from prescribing $ 10 Billion arms deals for aircraft and submarines, and tanks, and what-not. If you learn to ignore, you will have a happier time at PDF.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom