What's new

JF-17 Now Boasts True Multi Role Capabilities !

I am desperately waiting to see our Block 111. I hope it looks as mean and stunning as the latest F 16 models.Meanwhile the daily upgrades of JF 17s has had an impact on our Indian friends.!!
hqdefault.jpg

Not many of you will be aware of the fact that. JF-17 Thunder has now taken over from the F-16s, air defense and superiority duties in certain sectors thus constantly flies armed caps in those areas. Apart from the air superiority role, the JF-17 is now regularly seen armed for other tasks, such as precision strikes with REK guided weapons and armed with AShM for the Maritime strike role. In the latter it can carry a pair of C-802 Missiles compared to the earlier Mirage which could only carry a single Exocet on it's centre line stations.
Furthermore, the JF-17 has been cleared to carry and fire the CM-400AKG Carrier Killer Missiles. Thus in just over a decade, the JF-17 has proved it'self to be a true Multi Mission Aircraft.

JF-17-AVIC-01-692x360.jpg

EDyg5gxXoAAvy0e.jpg

Armed With SD-10 & PL-5 Missiles for Air defense and Interception Duties.

View attachment 593099

67747889_2304279776345970_3557959029789556736_o-jpg.574956

REK SOW For Precision Strikes.

View attachment 593100

Armed with C-802 For Maritime Strike Role.

JF-17-CM-400AKG-01-692x360.jpg

CM-400AKG The Carrier Killers.

View attachment 593101
Once only the F-16 could boast this capability, but after Wing Strengthening, the JF-17 is now also capable of carrying a MK-84s Under Each Wing.

LOL Some say that F-16 remains the future. I say JF-17 block 3 would walk over the American dinosaur.

Ghandahari, Bactiran, Harappai, Soani, Kulli, Kasmari, Bahlikai, Madrai, Gendarosi, Arachosi, Sattagyddi, Rori, Macedonian, Aspasioi and Astanenoi, etc.

Wtf is desi and wtf is "Pandoo" in taking pride of your own culture? Shame on anyone that calls their culture "pandoo" @Mangus Ortus Novem @Indus Pakistan

Navy is the only sane one. Take a look at my squadron name recommendation. It reflects what Pakistan is, a mix of bright and cultured people. Wtf is Falcons, dragons, tail slasher or whatever wannabe english names they used. It's a disgrace
To be honest PAF names are cool.

But somehow our army has a habbit of hugging arabic names for their equipment. Even Arabs dont have so many “Al’s” .. :rofl:

Not many of you will be aware of the fact that. JF-17 Thunder has now taken over from the F-16s, air defense and superiority duties in certain sectors thus constantly flies armed caps in those areas. Apart from the air superiority role, the JF-17 is now regularly seen armed for other tasks, such as precision strikes with REK guided weapons and armed with AShM for the Maritime strike role. In the latter it can carry a pair of C-802 Missiles compared to the earlier Mirage which could only carry a single Exocet on it's centre line stations.
Furthermore, the JF-17 has been cleared to carry and fire the CM-400AKG Carrier Killer Missiles. Thus in just over a decade, the JF-17 has proved it'self to be a true Multi Mission Aircraft.

EDyg5gxXoAAvy0e.jpg

View attachment 593099

View attachment 593100

View attachment 593101
Once only the F-16 could boast this capability, but after Wing Strengthening, the JF-17 is now also capable of carrying a MK-84s Under Each Wing.

Hi,

Thanks for starting the thread---.

O Pra, we are more experienced when it comes to missiles.
And I have no doubt we can do it ourselves. Our AESA radar is a good start hope we build upon it.

Hi,

We have more experience in surface to surface---but not the BVR kind or the WVR kind---.

JV's are always best---never do anything alone which can be done by two or more---. You share the cost---when one party fails the other party picks up the fault in the project---when one party succeeds the other party with its experience enhances the item---.

Case in point the J10A---paf JV with china---when they checked the J10---they brought about some major flaws in the J10 to light---gave the chinese the solutions to make it a hell of a better aircraft---.

Ghandahari, Bactiran, Harappai, Soani, Kulli, Kasmari, Bahlikai, Madrai, Gendarosi, Arachosi, Sattagyddi, Rori, Macedonian, Aspasioi and Astanenoi, etc.
Not sure how well Macedonian will be received m8. They were invaders, not indigenous people. That's like naming an Egyptian air force squadron Roman because they were apart of the Roman empire before.

Not sure how well Macedonian will be received m8. They were invaders, not indigenous people. That's like naming an Egyptian air force squadron Roman because they were apart of the Roman empire before.
They created kingdoms afterwards and none of us are pure anything anymore. So I dont understand why people are still so touchy. You know what I mean? Like none of us are pure anything culture or race wise.

Egypt speaks Arabic yet they were invaded by arabs. Do you get what I mean now? So they should have one.

Not "Pakistani" per say
Did the people disappear when Pakistan was created? Same kingdoms and people different name. Tell that to anyone that argues other wise.

EDyg5gxXoAAvy0e.jpg

View attachment 593099

View attachment 593100

View attachment 593101

Mean while Tejas crying on a truck

@Windjammer

Thunder has become PAF Gandassa!

We need a Gandassa Unit ... a super maverick type... @RIWWIR

gandasa-93ca0010-e404-4cde-b63a-a4e3dbc4bd3-resize-750.jpg

Nice idea, how about just call it Sultan Rahi or a famous character from one of his movies.

To be honest PAF names are cool.

But somehow our army has a habbit of hugging arabic names for their equipment. Even Arabs dont have so many “Al’s” .. :rofl:
PAF names sound childish to me and they try too hard to copy USAF. They should copy them in their function but I'm sure they are smart enough to come up with their own names.

I am desperately waiting to see our Block 111. I hope it looks as mean and stunning as the latest F 16 models.Meanwhile the daily upgrades of JF 17s has had an impact on our Indian friends.!!
hqdefault.jpg

Sir,

I believe that you are clueless to army discipline---.

A soldier stands guard and urinates in his pants---that is a proud serving soldier---.

Have you illiterate kids any idea what the soldiers of centuries old armies would when armies were standing facing each other for hours---they urinated and shat whil standing and maintaining their positions---.

There is no bathroom break on duty---you don't raise your little index finger and say " Miss number one ayia hai---"---.

Sir, our missile names also belong to famous muslim warriors ghauri, ghaznavi, abdali,shaheen,hatf (name of sword of Prophet Muhammad s.a.w). These are good names.we also gave tanks and APC like Al khalid,Al Zarrar, Saad,and old Yasoob truck. Anti aircraft missile Anza mk1 and mk2.
army follow British culture
air force follow US culture
navy follow old muslims culture

It may sound pandoo but we need to rename our squadrons with desi names ..... gandasa is a good start.... each language should give its finest and toughest word

Punjabi is not the only language of the country.
Our people speak many languages and we can't please them all. Not to forget anything punjabi seems so outdated to me but then that's just me.

Urdu is the national language of the state and most of our weaponry is named in urdu and that's desi enough...

Back
Top Bottom