What's new

JF-17 Navy Variant???

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the post #1

And look up what I posted --- A Dedicated Naval Strike Platform of JF-17 variant. Even India have Jaguar IS a Dedicated Ground attack fighter plane, and Jaguar IM -- A Naval Strike fighter Plane.

Now before putting the Smiley like :crazy::crazy::crazy: and try to decorate the Post, without much substance or MASLAA Janab, I want to ask Aakhir Masla Kya Hai !!!

Well then I would say to him, Good Luck for his Quest
Dude more clarity for you ,I was trying to say by "I want" I meant to say "It should be" hence I mentioned to you read the Post #1 and the title of thread.Okay : )
Wasn't it obvious I made a silly Mistake -_-?

Why is there a need to have a dedicated variant when the standard variant does everything the navy needs from it?
Oscar Sir , how about one that carries Torpedos for Starters .I'm going to point out a hypothetical scenario.
Ship detects submarine at sea which Jf-17 is getting air cover to the ship, As far as I know the Surfaced ship has no use of the Bird in the air against the Submarine?
How about a Variant having Better avionics one that you find in Naval surveillance/anti-submarine warfare aircraft.
look man I'm not a expert and sorry If this is stupid to you :P
a Navy variant to lay the foundation for Navy air-force?

Dude more clarity for you ,I was trying to say by "I want" I meant to say "It should be" hence I mentioned to you read the Post #1 and the title of thread.Okay : )
Wasn't it obvious I made a silly Mistake -_-?

Oscar Sir , how about one that carries Torpedos for Starters .I'm going to point out a hypothetical scenario.
Ship detects submarine at sea which Jf-17 is getting air cover to the ship, As far as I know the Surfaced ship has no use of the Bird in the air against the Submarine?
How about a Variant having Better avionics one that you find in Naval surveillance/anti-submarine warfare aircraft.
look man I'm not a expert and sorry If this is stupid to you :P
a Navy variant to lay the foundation for Navy air-force?

How about a spaceship.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom