What's new

JF-17 Fighter: China's Weird MiG-21 and F-16 Hybrid

Jolly good. Bahahaha. Funniest thing I have read on internet today.

It is equal to driving JF-17 from Mig 33. If JF 17 can come from Mig33 why cannot F-35 come from JF-17? As this thread has been saying that USA was involved? LOL this now lets see how funny it gets now?

It is equal to driving JF-17 from Mig 33. If JF 17 can come from Mig33 why cannot F-35 come from JF-17? As this thread has been saying that USA was involved? LOL this now lets see how funny it gets now?

Hi,

Sh-it don't roll uphill---.

Okay reading all the posts!!

This is my conclusion jf17 basically is a super7 design.

Please dont hate me for this.

Northrop Grumman F-20 Tigershark....whose assembly line was to be shifted to Pakistan when we d ecided to but F-16 instead

t6473006-233-thumb-F-20%203%20VIEW.jpg

Does have some design elements/shape that resembles today's JF-17

Lol what a rubbish write up

If we think like this than I can proof all fighters including F22 and F35 are based on first aircraft made by right brothers

Mig 33 is totally different thing than jf-17 th difference between mig33 and jf17 is to much. Both jets have totally different aero dynamic properties. F-35 is totally based on jf17. Put a bigger engine into jf17 and take all weapons in internal bay and you get. F-35. F-22 was the only jet at that time which was using the intake system used by jf17.
They mentioned Mig-33, but not that mig-29M we all know. Mig have a Izdale 33 light fighter, looks quite like JF-17.

And yes we have lot of the best engineers from USSR. Like those who made An-225

They mentioned Mig-33, but not that mig-29M we all know. Mig have a Izdale 33 light fighter, looks quite like JF-17.

And yes we have lot of the best engineers from USSR. Like those who made An-225

lol

Izdale 33 is nothing like JF-17 they are not even close. Both of them have totally different Aerodynamic properties. Name some common features if you can.

lol

Izdale 33 is nothing like JF-17 they are not even close. Both of them have totally different Aerodynamic properties. Name some common features if you can.
post-3395-0-35422300-1328642090.jpg

The 42 degree wing is quite izdale 33 style.

Those very best MIG OKB engineers chosen their new home.

Back
Top Bottom