What's new

JF-17 cancelled for Paris air show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a complete an utter joke- no other rational country acts like this. At a time of war (yes Pakistan is at war) and they are sending display teams to PARIS? Pakistan needs to promote other economic exports not weapons designed and made by CHINA because the fact is the rest of the world isn't interested. In fact I'm sure most would be discourged just. By the irony- Pakistan who can't protect herself trying to sell weapons to OTHER nations?!!!

This is a complete an utter joke- no other rational country acts like this. At a time of war (yes Pakistan is at war) and they are sending display teams to PARIS? Pakistan needs to promote other economic exports not weapons designed and made by CHINA because the fact is the rest of the world isn't interested. In fact I'm sure most would be discourged just. By the irony- Pakistan who can't protect herself trying to sell weapons to OTHER nations?!!!

Why? What's wrong with that? US was attacked (9/11) they sell weapons. USSR broke to pieces, they still selling weapons. Israel get hits every now and then... they sell weapons. So why can't we?

Why? What's wrong with that? US was attacked (9/11) they sell weapons. USSR broke to pieces, they still selling weapons. Israel get hits every now and then... they sell weapons. So why can't we?

I'm not saying it is impossible to do so but let's be honest- Pakistan is no US, Russia or Isreal. Pakistan's arms industry is still in the very infant stages and being propped up by China. And what I'm referring to is public perception- Pakistan because of the constant and regular attacks is seen as a VERY dangerous country to live in or visit. US has significantly stepped up its domestic security apparatus and even though Isreal has moments " every now and then" they are relitvley low scale and Isreal's domestic security apparatus is enough to inspire confidence in the world- they don't take $hit from anyone!

It's okay.

His real name would be some '.......Kumar' hiding behind the flag of UK.

I am very sorry to hear that

From the article, I understand that the JF-17 in Paris last month still using Russian engine.

This thread should be removed as JF 17 participated in the Paris Air Show recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom