What's new

JF-17 cancelled for Paris air show.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CallsignAlzaeem

Reaction score
Just read a tweet by Alan Warnes that JF-17 Thunder has been cancelled for Paris air show although its due for Izmir air show,Turkey along with our F-16 falcons.Also K-8 team has cancelled for Izmir due to security concerns.:cry:

security concerns out side Pakistan explain please are they security concern for France and turkey?

security concerns out side Pakistan explain please are they security concern for France and turkey?

I have got no idea why he used that word ''Security concerns'' but thats the same said by the squadron leader of ''Sherdils'' when i asked him.Strange.

Well whats the point of going to these air shows when you are not gonna sell it to any one?

Sorry to hear this. I have been watching the development of this aircraft and was looking forward to seeing it.

Well whats the point of going to these air shows when you are not gonna sell it to any one?

simply waste of money and power show . but realty is we have no power to show . wish Pakistan become strong as Somalia at least no one dare to attack there naval bases and army HQ and drone attack on them . shame on USSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

simply waste of money and power show . but realty is we have no power to show . wish Pakistan become strong as Somalia at least no one dare to attack there naval bases and army HQ and drone attack on them . shame on USSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Wait, what!!! Become as strong as Somalia!! Do you seriously have any idea about the world around you? You would rather be a country so failed that no one bothers about it and is the strong hold of the modern day pirate industry...not to forget it is run by a bunch of warlords.
We are in a terrible place, but the day Somalia is better...well, we'll be nonexistent.

Wait, what!!! Become as strong as Somalia!! Do you seriously have any idea about the world around you? You would rather be a country so failed that no one bothers about it and is the strong hold of the modern day pirate industry...not to forget it is run by a bunch of warlords.
We are in a terrible place, but the day Somalia is better...well, we'll be nonexistent.

The point is that at least third world countries can put up a fight,Even Bangladesh wouldnt not allow USA to violate its air space but here is this nuclear power which still is a slave.We as a nation have failed collectively,Now is the right time to identify our mistakes,accept them and rectify them instead of posing as if we are the best and flawless.

I think Pakistani, itself cancelled Jf17 show at paris?

I think Nation needs the JF17 thunder back home flying in our airspace , guarding assets then in flying show understandable

that doesnt make sense they would fly Thunders but cancel the Sherdils performance.......there must be an alternate reason.

Izmir air show will be very good. Cant be everywhere at the same time, participating in these shows and the logistics involved costs a lot of time and energy and resources.

Paris --- no big deal. They flew at Farnborough for God's sakes, save some cake for others! Izmir will be very good to follow, especially since Turkiye is a friendly nation with whom our military ties are very strong and unique.

ahhh if it was participating i would have surely gone to Paris Air show :cry:

to hell with Paris Air show now... khud hi organise kar lo main nahi aaon ga ab :cry:

May be Turkey then, i am planning for a visit anyway

this is PURELY speculation....

but pulling out could have been a 'message' of some sort of disapproval over the decision not to offer MICA/RC400 radar for the JFTs......not sure.

Actually if i were in charge, I would also cancel JFT in Paris. It's a good move. And besides, no need to waste money on it. Farnborough was a great success, and Izmir will be a good chance for people to people contact between civilian and military officials and a good chance of course to show what the Thunders got!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom