What's new

JF-17 at Zuhai Air Show 2010

our chief looks like a lion

and he should be , Because he is PAF Chief :pakistan:

:mamba: :haha: :lol: :rofl:
i ve never seen such a lion in the whole history of PAF Chiefs.
even the last Air Chief Marshal Tanvir Mahmood Ahmed was far more better, good looking and he really looks like a military head.
don't wan to comment more other wise some one may mind it...:angel:

Last edited:
:mamba: :haha: :lol: :rofl:
i ve never seen such a lion in the whole history of PAF Chiefs.
even the last Air Chief Marshal Tanvir Mahmood Ahmed was far more better, good looking and he really looks like a military head.
don't wan to comment more other wise some one may mind it...:angel:

Hi,

Look at the strut in his step----looks like a man on a mission.:pakistan:

Hi,

Just looking at that man's posture---it shows that he has big cojones---that is what you need in a general officer---. The man is overflowing with testosterone---his demeanor has never been meek and subjugated---it is right in your face type personality if need be.

the man is a true fighter jock and it shows in his walk and demeanor.

Last edited:
If I am not wrong 10 - 112 and 10 -113 are static display and 10 - 116 for flight display.
What is this 10 - 114 is doing here.
Can somebody has any idea .. :pakistan::china:

Bhai
every body rest assured.He is a very honest and hard working guy. Dont go on his physical demeanour, you really have an excellent chief. Muradk has a lot of good things to say about him and that is good enough for me.
Araz

Btw.. tht cockpit.. isnt that the L-15's??

If I am not wrong 10 - 112 and 10 -113 are static display and 10 - 116 for flight display.
What is this 10 - 114 is doing here.
Can somebody has any idea .. :pakistan::china:

That pic (10-114) seems to be from the FIA 2010, not from Zhuhai AS.

aef66055bd.jpg
b652ff11c9.jpg
I have seen the same configuration in a thread where it has been asked "Is this a J-10 Cockpit" here is a cockpit image
cockpit_general_features.jpg

and below is Cockpit configuration diag looks quite similar
j10-real2.jpg

"its a typhoon cockpit configuration" ...

Last edited:
Origins
In February 1948, the founder of Pakistan Muhammad Ali Jinnah announced:

“ The weak and the defenseless in this world invite aggression from others. The best way we can serve peace is by removing the temptation from the path of those who think we are weak and, for that reason, they can bully or attack us. That temptation can only be removed if we make ourselves so strong that nobody dare entertain any aggressive designs against us. Pakistan has come to stay and no power on earth can destroy it.[7][8]
jf 17 is the compelition of QUAID's efforts and dreams. Anyone who strengthen pakistan is our hero.we should work hard and hard instead of pointing one another and should apriciat others in the very cases of building strong pakistan. AIR CHIEF is not a common person he belongs to the family of HEROES who build and strengthen pakistan and is the care taker of our skies.

what is the current payload of JF-17

if the empty weight is 6400kg and loaded weight is 9100kg then means 2700kg..

so its true that the payload of JF-17 is 2700kg right now

Bhai
every body rest assured.He is a very honest and hard working guy. Dont go on his physical demeanour, you really have an excellent chief. Muradk has a lot of good things to say about him and that is good enough for me.
Araz

Salaams Araz

You are right ofcourse.
Our ace M M Alam was called peanut due to his size and in appearance looked nothing like the real demon he was in the skies...looks can be deceiving.

There is an old saying in Punjabi, which crudely translated means

"don't be too eager to fight when you see a thin fellow and don't be too eager to run when you see a buff guy"

Back
Top Bottom