What's new

JF-17 at Zuhai Air Show 2010

4d4808bd78d45735824feb29c2c2dcf4.jpg

i ve never seen such a long vapour strips, neither on F16 nor on F18.
whats that means? why they are so long ?

No problems with ENGINE SMOKE in any of these pictures. It was commented regularly in Farnborough air show pics.

Thank you to all who have contributed with these beautiful pictures. Certainly heartwarming in a very cold weather.

God bless PAF and Pakistan

houshanghai mate after having thanked all your posts i must say on behalf of all us members here thank you so very much! your pics and vids are brilliant! we all love you (very platonicaly of course :D)

thanx again bro :china::pakistan:

Just watched the videos posted by http://www.defence.pk/forums/members/houshanghai.html we cant thank him enough for his good work.

The JF-17 seems very agile and highly maneuverable in level performance,can pull high Gs and tight turns,but no cobra or super cobra performed..Looks like the plane is in dire need of a better engine..The power plant is just not powerful enough.

Thats good news,because despite such high level of performance,the plane will have even better abilities with a better engine.A huge room for improvement.....still.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why does it look more bulkier than the earlier copies that we have seen in Farnborough and else where? can any member comment?

guys Salam to all and Eid Mubarik

Good to see our bird doing outstanding job

non of you thought about "fog" which shows that the JF can handle all weather. I was thinking if there was no fog the same movements would have made more wowsssss in our eyes.
i think in this weather our pilots have done a good job.
:tup:

Back
Top Bottom