What's new

JF-17 and LCA development comparison

Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as what's concerned??? The supreme Indian process engineering details (taught to you guys by the likes of people who work for me); or the actual dev comparisons where every part will have its company of origin listed. And the process to integrate that part into the LCA program? Please specify. I don't think I got the real question from your post....
Sorry my bad, I would not like to engage in any dialogue further, thanks

Since you keep ranting the same question all over the forum, let me put your mind to rest, for all Pakistan's input or contribution as you call it, the aircraft designation carries a pre-fix "J"....JF-17 aka Joint Fighter-17.....this doesn't apply when you merely contribute funds.....PAK-FA being a prime example.
Without knowing a single shred of details of PAKFA project, you have concluded that only contribution to PAKFA is funds, brilliant as expected.

No one is denying pakistani input, but similarly do not discount chinese and mikoyan input, Pakistan has not particularly had any design experience previous to this w.r.t product development of avionics, propulsion, material research, control systems and test equipment. Hence chinese responsibility would be to teach and smoothly transition pakistan into a lead role, similar license production have been done around the world before, with the exception that pakistan would share revenues with china if they find customers for export.

Since you keep ranting the same question all over the forum, let me put your mind to rest, for all Pakistan's input or contribution as you call it, the aircraft designation carries a pre-fix "J"....JF-17 aka Joint Fighter-17.....this doesn't apply when you merely contribute funds.....PAK-FA being a prime example.

hmm.. Does this mean that Typhoon is also not a joint project between the 4-5 european countries?? Since its name is also not starting with a J .. After all your logic states that all joint project designations needs to start with a J and hence Pak Fa is not a joint project :lol:

Actually PAK FA starting with PAK probably, by your logic makes it a Pakistani plane :rofl:

One question about FC1 has always perplexed me, Why has china never shown any interests in the project. It seems like an aircraft thats better than some of the antiquated fleet of PLAAF is still flying.

I guess that's because they have other better platforms to replace their old aircrafts with? although yes as far as cost factor is concerned it makes more sense to replace J-7's with JF-17's instead of J-10's but it all comes down to strategy and vision of their airforce.

Nope. LCA already exceeds what JF-17 is technologically and is built using Indian designs and in India-which is not the case for JF-17.

Exactly , how ? Care to elaborate ?

What weapons are integrated or certified for it ?
How are its avionics better than the JFT ? and I do not need the same old Indian mentality/rhetoric any thing western must be better than Chinese and to an extent now Russian ...

hmm.. Does this mean that Typhoon is also not a joint project between the 4-5 european countries?? Since its name is also not starting with a J .. After all your logic states that all joint project designations needs to start with a J and hence Pak Fa is not a joint project :lol:

Actually PAK FA starting with PAK probably, by your logic makes it a Pakistani plane :rofl:
:blah::blah::blah:
Anglo-French Jaguar......European Consortium Typhoon aka Eurofighter.... Panavia Tornado (Panavia Aircraft GmbH (Gesellschaft mit beschränkter Haftung) is a multinational company established by the three partner nations of the Tornado West Germany, Italy and the UK.) :bunny:

One question about FC1 has always perplexed me, Why has china never shown any interests in the project. It seems like an aircraft thats better than some of the antiquated fleet of PLAAF is still flying.

Many senior members have answered this question to ad nauseam !

The Chinese have more capable platform than the FC 1 to look to ...

are u aware of the fact that its also called FC-1 Xiaolong (Fierce Dragon) , jf-17 is mere Pakistani designation for assembling fc-1 from knock-down kits in Pakistan ..:wave:

Many senior members have answered this question to ad nauseam !

The Chinese have more capable platform than the FC 1 to look to ...

they already have the production line, it could have been a good interim option for a5's and f7's. untill their capable platform and engines are operational.

Without knowing a single shred of details of PAKFA project, you have concluded that only contribution to PAKFA is funds, brilliant as expected.

No one is denying pakistani input, but similarly do not discount chinese and mikoyan input, Pakistan has not particularly had any design experience previous to this w.r.t product development of avionics, propulsion, material research, control systems and test equipment. Hence chinese responsibility would be to teach and smoothly transition pakistan into a lead role, similar license production have been done around the world before, with the exception that pakistan would share revenues with china if they find customers for export.

Sukhoi director Mikhail Pogosyan has projected a market for 1,000 fighter aircraft over the next four decades, which will be produced in a joint venture with India, 200 each for Russia and India and 600 for other countries.[93] He has also said that the Indian contribution would be in the form of joint work under the current agreement rather than as a joint venture

are u aware of the fact that its also called FC-1 Xiaolong (Fierce Dragon) , jf-17 is mere Pakistani designation for assembling fc-1 from knock-down kits in Pakistan ..:wave:

Assembling ?

Pakistan produces more than half of JFT in Pakistan's Kamra production facilities as at now , the percentage is expected to increase to 85 % by 2015 ... Almost 60 air crafts are in service ( 42 officially because the third squadron equipment hasn't been made public yet ) , what more prove do you want for the success of the project ? ... :azn:

Sukhoi director Mikhail Pogosyan has projected a market for 1,000 fighter aircraft over the next four decades, which will be produced in a joint venture with India, 200 each for Russia and India and 600 for other countries.[93] He has also said that the Indian contribution would be in the form of joint work under the current agreement rather than as a joint venture

You guys are PKA FA with FGFA. We are getting FGFA which is based on PAK FA. for details go to the existing sticky thread

they already have the production line, it could have been a good interim option for a5's and f7's. untill their capable platform and engines are operational.

I think that they have their hands full with the newer aircrafts and projects at the moment ... Both J10 and J11's are operational , flying with WS-10 domestic engines and they offer capabilities that JFT cant at the moment ... It has also got something to do with PLAAF doctrine and requirements ...

I'll tell you why its still better for India. For the most part India builds, Pakistan buys.
But builds it with a lot of time and money wastes leading to an induction of foriegn systems in Indian Services.
Secondly if you give examples of India buying expensive fighters like Rafale and Pakistan putting up cheaper alternatives like JF-17, lets just say if Pakistan had the money, they wouldnt be buying JF-17's.
Cheaper alternatives with similar capabilities. Most of the people here continue to focus on platforms, airforces focus on capabilities. JFT has all the goodies in the bag for a multirole fighter, Precision strike, Stand off Strike, BVR, Wild Weasle options, EW, Anti Surface etc. Name any which is not available for JFT. Only a fool would by lamborghini if all he needs is a transport to his office.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom