What's new

Jewzeerah Bringing Revolution to Balouchistan

Jewzeerahs documentary about terrorists Indian Supported BLA

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, In this situation Pakistan has no choice to support Iran claim about Qatar and Bahrain, which was part of Iran before 1st world war. Sad, that the reason, people been fooled by Ummah concept, which has no meaning. Everyone fight the war of interest. Why not Pakistan, how long people will sing the song of " Islam ka kila". Think about the country and its people FIRST. Arabs will never come to help Pakistan, accept dropping few dinar in begging bowls of our politicians ..

Jawzeera brining revolution to Balochistan = Fat al thanis willing to see Qatar turn into a biologically contaminated swamp !

This is no answer, you can-t kill one evil with another.

Foremost, our judiciary need to issue warrants of Brahamdagh bugti.

Pakistan must cancel the deal of LPG from qatar another american puppet like saudi.

Saudis would have to fix them from inside or it will leave no other way.

Saudis would have to fix them from inside or it will leave no other way.
Exactly. Else show me the Qatari women, and I'll bring a lashkar of 500,000 tribals to swim across the Gulf, with only one promise: Whichever woman you catch, is yours (to keep) and no electricity bill for the next decade! :D

I have a question, the title of the thread is mildly offensive towards Jews, is it ok to be anti-semitic on this website?

I have a question, the title of the thread is mildly offensive towards Jews, is it ok to be anti-semitic on this website?
Nah mate, it's a correlative joke. Nothing anti-semitic on this forum, go through all the posts!

What you 'may' find is that we basically don't like anyone, not even ourselves some of the times :D

Well, In this situation Pakistan has no choice to support Iran claim about Qatar and Bahrain, which was part of Iran before 1st world war. Sad, that the reason, people been fooled by Ummah concept, which has no meaning. Everyone fight the war of interest. Why not Pakistan, how long people will sing the song of " Islam ka kila". Think about the country and its people FIRST. Arabs will never come to help Pakistan, accept dropping few dinar in begging bowls of our politicians ..
We have no claims over Bahrain and Qatar, where'd you hear that??

And these are the results of not having a clear and independent vision. Never too late though, you guys can start now. You guys aren't arabs, but you've failed to keep your distance from them. Arabs are masochistic people. They will befriend those that hurt them and have a stick over their heads (think Russia, soviet Union, USA and other powers). If you're at their level or below, they will try to hurt you.

Don't worry. Qatar is taking up 'panga' with the most sinister country in the history of mankind. What they don't understand is we like to hang puppet kings on lamp-posts. The only sad part is a whole lotta innocents will die in Qatar, due to our wrath when it's unleashed!

Either Saudia will take charge and correct the situation through 'internal means' or there is 'track two' program available for the fatso and his wives.

"Jabb kuttay ki moat aati hai to shehr ka rukh karta hai!" < correct me if it's not like this? :D

Abbey Geedar ke moat, ***** to rehta he shaher main hay example, Sherifs, Zardari, Altaf mullah diesal to name few

Yeah, it's 'cool' to be anti-Semetic here. But don't DARE say anything about rag heads, sand niggers or camel jockeys !! That would be wrong.

Back
Top Bottom