What's new

Jews responsible for Gezi protests,Turkish deputy Prime minister

Israel and its Jews are "canaries in the coal mine"; the foulness of Erdogan was directed againt them first. When Turks fell for Erdogan's manipulative nationalism rather than seeking to prosecute him for plotting an international incident and the deaths of Turkish citizens, it was only a matter of time before he re-directed his tyranny at the Turks themselves.

As for me, my view for Israel was a small country, trying to survive in a hostile geography and do whatever it takes. When i heard Israel killed our 9 citizens. My sympathy simply died and transformed into rage. I believe that's the case for the most of the Turk's. Erdoğan was trying to diminish the relationship between Israel and Turkey, we were aware but finishing move came from Israel.
-----------------------

On the topic. These statements of the government absolutely holds no value. They blamed, Iran, Syria, EU, US, Marginal Groups, PKK, Opposition Parties, Interest lobies and now they blame Jews.... But they don't blame themselves even a bit......

As for me, my view for Israel was a small country, trying to survive in a hostile geography and do whatever it takes. When i heard Israel killed our 9 citizens. My sympathy simply died and transformed into rage. I believe that's the case for the most of the Turk's. Erdoğan was trying to diminish the relationship between Israel and Turkey, we were aware but finishing move came from Israel.
The soldiers boarded the boat legally and properly and were attacked with deadly force in a planned attack. They had every legal and moral right to defend themselves. Erdogan likely collaborated in the plot.

As far as Erdogan is concerned it worked, right? Even though when you consider my words by research in detail you may acknowledge the truth in them, your feelings against Israel are all rage and that won't change, yes? That was Erdogan's purpose. Now he's trying to pull fast one's over your eyes on many other things. Had you controlled yourself and worked to convince your fellow Turks about what Erdo did in the Mavi Marmara affair then, do you really think Erdogan would think he could get away with what he's trying to do to your country now? Now he can always accuse his opponents of being slaves to Zionists and tap that rage in you to destroy the shackles of the Republic and let him establish dictatorship.

The soldiers boarded the boat legally and properly and were attacked with deadly force in a planned attack. They had every legal and moral right to defend themselves. Erdogan likely collaborated in the plot.

As far as Erdogan is concerned it worked, right? Even though when you consider my words by research in detail you may acknowledge the truth in them, your feelings against Israel are all rage and that won't change, yes? That was Erdogan's purpose. Now he's trying to pull fast one's over your eyes on many other things. Had you controlled yourself and worked to convince your fellow Turks about what Erdo did in the Mavi Marmara affair then, do you really think Erdogan would think he could get away with what he's trying to do to your country now? Now he can always accuse his opponents of being slaves to Zionists and tap that rage in you to destroy the shackles of the Republic and let him establish dictatorship.

Fvck Erdoğan, i don't care about him, i don't care about what he says, i make my own judgement.
Flotilla might be at fault, to trying to penetrate blocakade.
Protestors on the ship are fools to assault the Israeli Commandos who has live ammunation.

But to kill 9 Turkish Citizens who has bullet entries at their back. Wiping evidence. etc.. These are the facts that we all enraged.

But to kill 9 Turkish Citizens who has bullet entries at their back. Wiping evidence. etc.. These are the facts that we all enraged.
Ergodan counts on that rage to blind you, don't you get it? He can tear down the walls and rob the store while you're ranting about.

Erdo realized he could get away with it because the Turkish press is pretty insular and relies heavily on official or officially-sanctioned sources. You never did see the video or hear the audiotape of the IDF boarding of the ship, did you? The paintball-armed troops expecting - because Erdogan assured Israel it would be that way - a passive reception and surrounded by a mob with guns and knives in return? Or that the soldiers, even as they were being attacked, nonetheless waited for permission from the command chain before they switched to firearms?

See how many ways my pocket account differs from "official" and sanctioned eyewitnesses? You might want to do more research - and look beyond the testimony of Turkish and Pakistani sources. The only evidences I know was wiped were photographs photoshopped to remove weapons from the hands of terrorist attackers. You might then, even at this late date, be able to present your case to your fellow-citizens and argue that a depraved Erdogan must either be defeated at the polls or impeached (you don't need the Army to remove him, right?) for plotting against the people and State.

May be..but there is an uncanny coincidence that Tayyip's government annoyed Israel,making them feel insulted and all of a sudden Turkey went up in protest...
Officials: Turkey humiliating Israel - Israel News, Ynetnews

Perhaps you would care to explain why this did not happen sooner, after all, the AKP did not develop differences with the Israeli this year, they have had serious differences for years -- one expects so much more intellectual rigor from Mods.

The best way to look at this, it seems to me, is to look at the evolution of how citizens think of themselves and their governments -- the protests in the Gezi park are a very small event, relative to the support of the AKP, on the other hand, AKP could have handled it with a whole lot more savvy.

Back
Top Bottom