What's new

Jews responsible for Gezi protests,Turkish deputy Prime minister

Of course the media has a central role in political activism and manipulating public opinion.

People who have studied political science will wonder why it is even a question. However, there is no need to bring Jews or any specific group into it, because it only serves to distract from the main point that the protests were manipulated by interest groups. The ethnicity of the manipulators is unimportant.

Sometimes I wish politicians in developing countries should all be required to take courses in the West on political science and public relations. Western politicians are 1000 times more refined and subtle in their use of the media -- the good ones turn the tables and end up using the media to their own advantage without the media guys even realizing it.

JEWS...JEWS..JEWS...JEWS...
I am fed up to hear Jews responsible for everything-
Instead of recovering the weak spots within government body,you guys are again blaming jews for everything.
Let us accept this- planners are gonna plan,instead of blaming them,it is better to diagnose your weak spots,heal and strengthen it.

Well, it's obvious AKP is an anti Zionist. I remembered Erdogan having a fight with Peres in the meeting and another when Erdogan said Zionism is a crime against all humanity. Also, AKP has close ties with Hamas. So what do you expect? We all know mainstream media are run by Jews so they decided to destroy AKP's image because Israel are jealous that AKP is anti Israel. You see, a lot of Western government (Zionist backed) criticized Erdogan on water cannons and police brutality so likely he is right Jews were behind it.

What you just said is deeply racist...

Just because the deputy prime minister is Turkish of an inferior race , he shouldnt be taken seriously...
There can be better reasons to disagree with somebody other than their ethnic origin...

Turkish of an infeiror race? Did you even understand what you said?

Well, it's obvious AKP is an anti Zionist. I remembered Erdogan having a fight with Peres in the meeting and another when Erdogan said Zionism is a crime against all humanity. Also, AKP has close ties with Hamas. So what do you expect? We all know mainstream media are run by Jews so they decided to destroy AKP's image because Israel are jealous that AKP is anti Israel. You see, a lot of Western government (Zionist backed) criticized Erdogan on water cannons and police brutality so likely he is right Jews were behind it.

Zionism is about taking over the world for children of zion...its a cult among jews...not all jews are zionists...and Erdogan is right in denouncing zionism...

Dream reaper is more busy with Turkish news and bashing because we are an important country, they don't talk about insignificant countries unless it's terrorism or bombing or something. Seems our political news is very important and significant.

Turkish of an infeiror race? Did you even understand what you said?

No..i understood what you said..
That Deputy PM being a gypsy should be a sanitary worker instead of an office holder...
Thats racist.......

Dream reaper is more busy with Turkish news and bashing because we are an important country, they don't talk about insignificant countries unless it's terrorism or bombing or something. Seems our political news is very important and significant.

Avoid offtopic posts..
Thread isnt about bombing....

Zionism is about taking over the world for children of zion...its a cult among jews...not all jews are zionists...and Erdogan is right in denouncing zionism...
this is an example of a Zionist posting social tweets before Morsi's oustal.

Tzsvi Livni Ex-Minister of the Zionist lobby says, Morsi and Erdogan will pay the price for not following the protocol when it comes to Israel in the region and for their own personal agendas for their countries

1043935_532381460154280_28192799_n.jpg

So, AKP deputy PM is right.

He's not turkish you imbecile because there isn't turkish gypsies he's a mountain gypsy, he's of kurdish origin which is evident from his low civilised answers and face.

Avoid using personal insults....you will get away with it,but i will get penalized for replying you...

Dont they teach civility in Turkey?? You turks are more abusive than any other nationality over here...

On topic....if he is non turk foreighner...how did he become deputy PM?

Turkey should do some homework on mirza masroor qadiani the darling of israeli intelligence agencies and the undisputed kingpin of money laundering in europe with his cult network spreading to 40 countries in north america,europe,asia,australia and africa....

Mr Prime Minister of Turkey i would like to bring to your notice that qadianis are product of the british crown....they are a cult whose foundation is solely based on hate for muslims regardless of their country.,,,,qadianis from all the world travel to israel mostly via israeli embassys in turkey and germany........
if you can place an intel check on qadianis that are travelling to israeli embassy in your country..you should place a check on hindu looking individuals who are going to israel via your country....educate your immigration officers on these people ..you will find out who is creating unrest in your country....and you wil not regret your decision.

furthermore you can raise the matter with NATO and ask britian to extradite mirza masroor qadiani to turkey for further interrogation.
mirza masroor qadiani is working systematically with israelis to hurt the interests of muslims all over the globe right now.

you will be surprised to know that these qadianis have always supported israel ....they have a huge setup in haifa and tel-aviv which is fully funded and supported by israelis and jews.

you can ask your team to gather info on mirza masroor qadiani and qadianis going to israel via your country and i can assure you will find out who is behind the lawlessness in your country.

you should also ask british govt how is mirza masroor qadiani maintaining his lifestyle in britian without doing a job?
were is all the money coming from?and all the money that comes to him...were does it goes?

He's not turkish you imbecile because there isn't turkish gypsies he's a mountain gypsy, he's of kurdish origin which is evident from his low civilised answers and face.

Refrain from racial remarks. You are no better/worse than anyone else.

Avoid using personal insults....you will get away with it,but i will get penalized for replying you...

Dont they teach civility in Turkey?? You turks are more abusive than any other nationality over here...

On topic....if he is non turk foreighner...how did he become deputy PM?

well they do, we are too civilised to not respond in a bad way to people like you,maybe you can learn civilization from your iranian brothers who insult you guys day and night worse than indians.Its our fault we are being civilised with people like you, thats our softness.

well they do, we are too civilised to not respond in a bad way to people like you,maybe you can learn civilization from your iranian brothers who insult you guys day and night worse than indians.Its our fault we are being civilised with people like you, thats our softness.

Nice speech...You just hatched...joined the forum this month and want to sound like a know all...

Back to the topic now..
What you say...wasnt all this protest too melodramatic with yoga classes and piano and such?
I wont be surprised if Steven Spielberg was directing all that from twitter...

Back
Top Bottom