What's new

JETHALAL LOST IN PAKISTAN!

PARAS

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
This is the 801st episode of the very popular indian comedy show TAARAK MEHTA KA OOLTAH CHASHMAH.Watch as the main character jethalal accidentally ventures into pakistan.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah...this serial is cool.............but this Pakistan episode...they are dragging it for too much

This is the subsequent episode.

Last edited by a moderator:
Comedy for four year olds. What does make you laugh is the stick-on registration plate, fake beard and the misspelt name on the officer's desk. That's as far as I could bear to watch, so there could be more.

Your thoughts are welcome.Thats why we are here,to give opinions.By the way, this is the most followed comedy serial in india thats why it has completed over 800 episodes.most of them dont last even 50.

dude i had opened thread on Saturday on same subject

i don't know why but that thread is deleted now

dude i had opened thread on Saturday on same subject

i don't know why but that thread is deleted now

I know that.Actually i was gonna post these videos in that thread but couldn't find it after i first read it.That is why i started a new thread altogether.

That show is idiotic to be honest.
That channel has mostly slapstic comedy for village folks.
Whoever watches this has a sense of humour of 10 year old kid.
But then when you are bored, and nothing is there to watch, even krisi darshan in DD is exciting.

that comedy show is supposed to be all joke- and this crossing into Pakistan is real- give me a break-

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom