What's new

Jet Airways cancels international flights as crisis deepens

bhai jan jet airways ke ghubaary se 2013-14 se hawa nikal rahi thi jab indian humy yahan economy per lacture de rahy thy . same vijay malia ki airline kingfisher ki trah with in 4 months fleet go down from 67 to 3
I know chacha jaani, but I want to add a few more airlines to the list. Some are doing bad already, let the current situation give them the last push towards bankcruptcy. :yahoo:

I know chacha jaani, but I want to add a few more airlines to the list. Some are doing bad already, let the current situation give them the last push towards bankcruptcy. :yahoo:
what will be our benefit year . we should have big heart . BTW only one airline in india is making little profit that is indigo .

kesy 14 bhai ? :lol:

Jet airways is in financial mess since last 10 year...They are suriving due to extention loans by public sector banks...It is time they should shut down their business rather than wasting bank loans

what will be our benefit year . we should have big heart . BTW only one airline in india is making little profit that is indigo .

That is true...Indigo is making profit as their management is good...

Jet airways is in financial mess since last 10 year...They are suriving due to extention loans by public sector banks...It is time they should shut down their business rather than wasting bank loans

That is true...Indigo is making profit as their management is good...
i only see one problem . he expanded the fleet too bigger then he can hold it . and TBH its always a huge risk with huge fleet . he want to grab indian market . indigo has very tight economical system . airlines make little profit now a days if they managed well otherwise they lost .

As per Indian logic that was used with Abhinandan was released and they claimed it was due to Indian pressure, Jet airways is cancelling international flights because of Pakistani airspace closure. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom