What's new

Jesus Christ was a Tamil Hindu, worshipped Lord Shiva: RSS co-founder's book

Jesus
Jesus_Gitter_Kirche.jpg

Hindu guy
Jesus-Christ-was-a-Tamil-Hindu-worshipped-Lord-Shiva-RSS-co-founders-book-300x171.jpg

Shia ali
maxresdefault.jpg

All the same guy? Rofl

This is a very very old topic, discussed and trolled to death. Someone wants to have fun again?

Get a life.

@Timur, @Timur, What does this thread has anything to do with Shia, Sunni, but since you had too.

BtjoKYNCYAEK4WM.jpg

ISIS, Ameer ul Momineen Abu Bakar Al Baghdadi before & after Khilafat
1f648.png
1f649.png
1f64a.png

ENJOY.

@Timur, @Timur, What does this thread has anything to do with Shia, Sunni, but since you had too.

View attachment 310068

ISIS, Ameer ul Momineen Abu Bakar Al Baghdadi before & after Khilafat
1f648.png
1f649.png
1f64a.png

ENJOY.

Wtf what happened to you? Was it too much for you that I showed the similarities of these pictures? you react as expected..

No one can deny the similarities in all pictures
it has something to do with social psychological reasons

What does it have to do with isis in your twisted angry mind?

Oh ! :D

Last time I saw some thing like this was , White men claiming Vishnu ( Krishna ) as the father of Jesus and Yahwae = Vishnu :angel:
Now Brown men have come up with Shiva link :angel:

Incredible India :lol:

Wtf what happened to you? Was it too much for you that I showed the similarities of these pictures? you react as expected..

No one can deny the similarities in all pictures
it has something to do with social psychological reasons

What does it have to do with isis in your twisted angry mind?

Really and what similarities would that be?

Lol they also believe the Kaaba is a Hindu structure. They never fail to amuse me.

These claims are vary i remember few years ago they said Jesus was Buddhist now somehow he is Hindu later maybe Sikh.

What is it with Hindus and copying Abrahimic faiths? Even in regard to Islam they claim that the Kabaa is a Hindu temple!!

Indians have one hundred million billion year history , in fact Indians were ( and are ) the methane producing microbes from which all life evolved on earth

Indians have one hundred million billion year history , in fact Indians were ( and are ) the methane producing microbes from which all life evolved on earth

You should have seen Mahabharta by B.R. Chopra.
Here even "TIME" is Hindu .."Mein Samay hu ..."

hqdefault.jpg

so if time can be hindu, then rest of the things in universe is bound to be hindu :D

Back
Top Bottom