What's new

Jennifer Lopez peforms in Azerbaijan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes,and the same person who supports sending terrorist thugs to another country,and deny the crimes in their history is even worse animals.

Now stop replying,I don't have any argument with you.

Thugs to Iranians and Russians only and the freedom fighters fighting for there humans rights for the rest of the world but hmmm thats right everything that Iran says and does is always righthious, Pardon me your highness...

aryan is ancient persian word for noble. hitler liked it so much he stole it from us :lol:

not that anyone would ever want to steal anything from your barbar mongol culture.

MONGOLS STOP POSTING IN IRAN SECTION.

you are subhumans to us. we all consider you subhuman. we have no interest in discussing with you. as long as you come here we will continue treating you like the dirt that you are.

:lol: Usually countries that are ruled by thier masters get angry after , we must of hurt you guys alot when you was our subjects , thats why africans hate europeons aswell . i can understand your pain:lol:

I decided not to feed the trolls,it's a waste of time.I will edit my posts,I made a mistake for replying to this useless thread at first place. :tdown:

no, civilized people just hate barbars and peasants.

the way europeans look down on gypsies as lowly trash, same way we look at you.

so you are looked down on by europeons? :lol: I think arabs should rule you like they did or we should , because you guys seem very uncontrollable :rofl:

yeah why don't you try ruling us? you enjoying the presents we are sending you every day with PKK? hahahaha enjoy turk soldier faggots getting killed?

man on day of mavi marmara i was so happy. 20 less mongols polluting this planet.

20 is less than 1 million against Iraq :lol: PKK can attack for 1,000 years and we wont get that what you got againt Iraq , a country much smaller than you :lol:

yeah saddam had whole world support. yet we defended our nation. you cant defend your nation against bunch of untrained Kurds in the mountains with ak47 and rpg. how useless you are

kid didnt Israel support you who you hate now :lol: 1 million casualties against a nation of like 25 million and less than half the size .:undecided::no:

Nope we are hunting them in 10s everyday, you should protect your scientists in your country.

Stop lying you used chemicals as well.
Why should he stop lying, seeing that his lie worked on you?

bwahahahha those island has like 2000 people on it max. it is more strategic islands to control persian gulf then it is a place of importance for people to visit.

anyway it would take a 100 Arabs to lift just my left nutsack. so how you think they will manage to take island away from us? lol if anything Iran is now smaller then it has ever been in history, so it is time for us to start expanding again.

Turkey, you gonna remain the same small sh1thole for ever. lol you guys only 1/3 size of Iran. Small insignificant sh1thole.

Maybe it wasn't the islands that I was saying the other one I don't known the name, looks good otherwise all of Iran is polluted and looks like a 3rd world country

"Tabriz-Azari" is back? Or perhaps his friends from his famous facebook website. What kind of low-life are that "iranianfacebook" bunch? They go to all websites pretending to be Azeri Turks and writing "we are Persians", "we are not Turks" and other nonesense. Seriously, do you think you are changing anything or even remotely doing something? Just a horse BS, nothing else. Azeri Turks are still Turks in real life, and certainly far more than chances that your a Fars like your ancestors were before Arabs, Mongols and Azeri Turks screwed your Fars ancestry over centuries.

Can someone check the post count of these "new" users? I'm sure its nothing else than trolling and insulting. And how is that a coincidence that they are newly registered.

Just check out the low-life "Iranian Facebook" page, Tabriz-Azari either has 10 pcs in his basement, or this is a group. That "iranica-chan" link one of them posted certainly proves that aswell, its a low-life group.

Soon Azerbaycan will be the Dubai of Caucasus.

p5160255.jpg

7202067836_42afc8baa3_b.jpg

Off-topic but thanks for that pic. Makes me thing of going to Azerbaijan for my next break. :tup:

If I can visit Iran after that, I'd be a political miracle. :lol:

This article is a piece of trash spewed out of the maw of the neo-con fed Washington Post.
Azerbaijan is culturally more vibrant then Iran because they are showing more skin? And holding up Azerbaijan as a shining light of modernatie is a insult to people's intelligence. The article mentions the one party rule in Azerbaijan but forgot to mention the ruling Aliyev dynasty. Its simply more anti-Iranian propoganda from the Washington Post. The idea that what is happening in Azerbaijan is a threat to the "legitimacy" of the current Iranian leaders is laughable. Of course that is the kind of leadership the Americans would love to see in Iran as its brings back the good old days of the Shah back to Iran where Americans can do anything they want with and in that country. Americans loves to question the "legitimacy" of those that they don't like while condoning much worst behaviors of those who tow their line and not to mention America's own actions in the world and at home.

I wouldnt underestimate Azerbadyan and judge so quickly just because of some political problems, Azerbadyan is a beathyfull country with a good reputation in both west and east. I hate and despise Iranian mullahs policy but i admire the Persian culture and history, You should be more human then a brainless animal...

Its true what they say, You cant argue with arrogance and incompetence...:disagree:
just like here in Iraq we hate & disrespect the turkish regime but we respect the turkish people and culture.............................. by the way just to be honest its not the iranian regime who spread the sectarianism between sunnah and shia its the sunny regimes in turky saudia qatar jordan with proof of all of that like for instance turky made big conference for terrorists to fight and kill the shia in Iraq saudi waged a secterian war against us by supporting the inssurgents with money and man qatar doing that with aljazeera channel plus money jordan helped the the sunny sectarianism with every thing they can afford we will never forget the word of king abdullah about shia crescent. thats who you are pure sectarians.

just like here in Iraq we hate & disrespect the turkish regime but we respect the turkish people and culture.............................. by the way just to be honest its not the iranian regime who spread the sectarianism between sunnah and shia its the sunny regimes in turky saudia qatar jordan with proof of all of that like for instance turky made big conference for terrorists to fight and kill the shia in Iraq saudi waged a secterian war against us by supporting the inssurgents with money and man qatar doing that with aljazeera channel plus money jordan helped the the sunny sectarianism with every thing they can afford we will never forget the word of king abdullah about shia crescent. thats who you are pure sectarians.

WTF - what conference ? how can we hate shias when azerbaycan who is like the 85 shia is our closest ally ? and if im not wrong theres Turkmen Shias in iraq aswell .

I dont like the turkish government aswell , but if someone disrespects a nation and not the government then ill be against it .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom